Russian parents group asks Putin to cancel Elton John concert

Carlsen

parents in Russia there tell Putin they don't want Elton John concert because of law agaiinst gay propaganda. there should b e the law like this i n every country. the bad thing abaout this law it will effect also Russia t o be host of winter Olympics
mad1.gif

LINK
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013...us-russia-gay-eltonjohn-idUSBRE98N0UM20130924
(Reuters) - A Russian parents' committee has asked President Vladimir Putin to cancel a planned concert by gay musician Elton John, saying he intended to violate a ban on "homosexual propaganda".
In an open letter to Putin, the local parents' group in central Ural region was reported by media as saying: "The singer intends to come out in support of local sodomites and break the current Russian law, directed at protecting children."
Critics say the law banning gay "propaganda" among minors - which has prompted calls for a boycott of Russia's hosting of the 2014 Winter
Olympics - is discriminatory, barring people from being open about their sexual orientation.
the Parents there dont want Elton John concert because h e is queer

r

Werbung:
Sir Elton John is an extremely talented artist and deserves his notoriety....

Does it really matter what his sexual preference is? I just want to hear him sing ..... I could careless what he likes in the bedroom!

Sir Elton John is an extremely talented artist and deserves his notoriety....

Does it really matter what his sexual preference is? I just want to hear him sing ..... I could careless what he likes in the bedroom!
including his "adopted" baby ? no question is is a talented tunesmith and piano player, seen him many times.

Werbung:
Back