Sabre rattliing or another Obama war ?

dogtowner

Staff member
HRC is up to something but its hard to say what

But its always ominous when they start talking WMD. Especially if that's where Hussein's went as has been surmised.

The State Department has begun coordinating with Syria's neighbors to prepare for the handling of President Bashar al-Assad's extensive WMD assets if and when his regime collapses, The Cable has learned.

This week, the State Department sent a diplomatic demarche to Syria's neighbors Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia, warning them about the possibility of Syria's WMDs crossing their borders and offering U.S. government help in dealing with the problem, three Obama administration officials confirmed to The Cable. For concerned parties both inside and outside the U.S. government, the demarche signifies that the United States is increasingly developing plans to deal with the dangers of a post-Assad Syria -- while simultaneously highlighting the lack of planning for how to directly bring about Assad's downfall.

Syria is believed to have a substantial chemical weapons program, which includes mustard gas and sophisticated nerve agents, such as sarin gas, as well as biological weapons. Syria has also refused IAEA requests to make available facilities that were part of its nuclear weapons program and may still be in operation.

Werbung:
Yeah, I agree with that theory. I also think now would be an ideal time to knock our the Syrian and Iranian thugs.

One fell swoop huh... yeah might as well take care of business while the dust is still in the air. Russia won't be happy but who cares ?

One fell swoop huh... yeah might as well take care of business while the dust is still in the air. Russia won't be happy but who cares ?
How did USA and European intervention make Libya and Egypt more peaceful and friendly to the west?

Yeah, I agree with that theory. I also think now would be an ideal time to knock out the Syrian and Iranian thugs.

I can't agree.

Its time for us to mind our own business and let the 7th century barbarians kill themselves. But, I can agree that we could covertly assist the Israelis with intel and support in knocking out the head cutters in Tehran.

How did USA and European intervention make Libya and Egypt more peaceful and friendly to the west?

Clearly they did not nor was that the plan.
or
We may find that peace and love comes in a little while when everything old is new again.

Time will tell.

The French overthrew Louie only to wind up with Napolian, Russia the Tzar for Stalin. See a pattern ?

Ask Obama....he has the Muslim Brotherhood running freely in the White House. Maybe they made the
decision to interfere. It's sort of like Community organizing....

How do you propose to "knock them out"?

I bet his plan is to hide like a scared girl and send PM's to them calling them names...

talks big from behind a computer screen because its not going to be him risking his life to do anything about it. a big fat chicken hawk is what i see. Like watching a little kid who instead of trying to figure out why the square does not go in the circle hole...thinks that if you just keep hitting it as hard as you can it will fit. Just bomb them, just go to war...its just that easy right?

HRC is up to something but its hard to say what

But its always ominous when they start talking WMD. Especially if that's where Hussein's went as has been surmised.

says someone who was I am sure a cheerleader for Bush and Iraq and its "wnd" Funny how one leader actuly goes to war over WMD claims that where wrong...killing 45000+ American troops costing 4 trillion dollards ( Christian science Monitor...http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/new-economy/2011/1025/Iraq-war-will-cost-more-than-World-War-II

But Obama...who has never launched such a war...or even hinted that we where going to war in Syria....( but of course who under his admin...is looking in how to make sure that WMD that are in Syria don't even up in the hands of terrorist)...this must be attacked.

of course when Israel bombed a WMD Facility a few years ago, said to be for Nukes....you said little then questioning Israel did you?

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/syria/cw.htm

Why is it that Republicans can go to war for any reason at any cost and you could care less...but you seem so angry that Obama had one war...that did not even have ground troops and cost zero American lives...and you guys act like it was Vietnam.

says someone who was I am sure a cheerleader for Bush and Iraq and its "wnd" Funny how one leader actuly goes to war over WMD claims that where wrong...killing 45000+ American troops costing 4 trillion dollards ( Christian science Monitor...http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/new-economy/2011/1025/Iraq-war-will-cost-more-than-World-War-II

But Obama...who has never launched such a war...or even hinted that we where going to war in Syria....( but of course who under his admin...is looking in how to make sure that WMD that are in Syria don't even up in the hands of terrorist)...this must be attacked.

of course when Israel bombed a WMD Facility a few years ago, said to be for Nukes....you said little then questioning Israel did you?

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/syria/cw.htm

Why is it that Republicans can go to war for any reason at any cost and you could care less...but you seem so angry that Obama had one war...that did not even have ground troops and cost zero American lives...and you guys act like it was Vietnam.

did you even bother reading the thread title ? no, didn't think so.

Israel bombed a facility, the chatter now is boots on the ground. do try to keep up...

nothing to rebut so a cheap shot ? again ? gotcha.

Ok yes, the Muslim Brotherhood runs the white house...if someone is going to make such stupid claims, then there is no sense trying to show how they don't...because its very clear facts don't matter to that person. May as well try to explain quantum physics to a 4 year old.

Werbung:
Ok yes, the Muslim Brotherhood runs the white house...if someone is going to make such stupid claims, then there is no sense trying to show how they don't...because its very clear facts don't matter to that person. May as well try to explain quantum physics to a 4 year old.

didn t say run the white house did it ?

Back