Sanders Says His Revolution Is Just Getting Started

Oh but they did and it showed. Sadly DNC had already decided who would get the nomination and it was not going to be him. Or anyone else for that matter.

What was shown was the lying coward of a cretin Trump is, and the media largely ignored emphasizing that so that the dumbed down class of Americans would continue to support the elitist class which is what Trump (and he is dumber then a box of bricks), and Hillary, are both part of.

However, no matter how much evidence is given you you are incapable of seeing it. "There is none so blind as those who will not see"

Werbung:
Sanders is the only one who has a clue as to how to fix things.
I wouldn't go as far as to say that. He has a better handle on things than Clinton or Trump, but that really isn't saying much is it?

I wouldn't go as far as to say that. He has a better handle on things than Clinton or Trump, but that really isn't saying much is it?
Well ok. Clinton at least knows exactly what she's doing and knows what it will take to correct problems for the people. But Sanders is the only on who not only knows such things but can actually be trusted to do it for the people and not for the top corporations and their lobbyists.

Well ok. Clinton at least knows exactly what she's doing and knows what it will take to correct problems for the people. But Sanders is the only on who not only knows such things but can actually be trusted to do it for the people and not for the top corporations and their lobbyists.
Clinton knows what she is doing ?
How is it that she couldn't name an accomplishment ? Has been hitting the reset button for 8 years ? Lost to BO and nearly lost to Sanders despite a massive advantage in $ and a friendly media ?

Clinton knows what she is doing ?
How is it that she couldn't name an accomplishment ? Has been hitting the reset button for 8 years ? Lost to BO and nearly lost to Sanders despite a massive advantage in $ and a friendly media ?
I think it is obvious that I am referring to knowing the class-nature of the problems and that the people need relief and the forces that prevent that relief. But she also knows how government works better than Trump or maybe even Bernie. So Hillary knows she is intentionally and opportunistically talking a populist line with her intentions to abandon some of those positions after she is elected and occupies the White House. Hence, "she knows what she's doing" in that regard. Bernie is more trustworthy to actually do as he said and not flip-flop later. But it's a bit too late for that hope now.

It's saying plenty because he is the first candidate in my lifetime of almost 70 years who took a pure pro-working class stand and intended to actually follow through on his plans, --and could be trusted to do so.

I just watched report on why young millenials prefer Sanders over Clinton (women) and it's because they think she is outdated. The idealistic young just don't understand policies don't happen in a four year term, most only get heard after two years and then are battled for several years. Sanders had some real ideas, but Clinton knows what can and what can't be done and wouldn't you rather have action rather than a decade of debates?

I just watched report on why young millenials prefer Sanders over Clinton (women) and it's because they think she is outdated. The idealistic young just don't understand policies don't happen in a four year term, most only get heard after two years and then are battled for several years. Sanders had some real ideas, but Clinton knows what can and what can't be done and wouldn't you rather have action rather than a decade of debates?
If "action" means send tax dollars to your benefactors I would greatly prefer gridlock.

Governing is not supposed to be easy. Our system of government is set up to make it very difficult. That is a good thing.

Generally when people scream that they want "action" they really mean they want all opposition to their ideas to be cast aside by whatever means necessary. Never mind that people often legitimately oppose those ideas and have won elections of their own. That is not how the system should work. Governing should be difficult - and it works best when it is difficult.

It's saying plenty because he is the first candidate in my lifetime of almost 70 years who took a pure pro-working class stand and intended to actually follow through on his plans, --and could be trusted to do so.
But it wasn't a pure pro-working class stand and even if it had been it wouldn't have been the best stand. As for whether he could have been trusted to follow through as President there is no way to tell now.

He and 20 other politicians have started their own revolution. Does anyone remember the Ron Paul revolution? He was on top of the world for many weeks, every one wanted him to be the president.

He talked about getting rid of the Federal Reserve, he talked about inequality, and wealth inequality. He talked about many things and raised concerns for things that the people wanted to change. Look what happened, you never hear about him anymore.

He and 20 other politicians have started their own revolution. Does anyone remember the Ron Paul revolution? He was on top of the world for many weeks, every one wanted him to be the president.

He talked about getting rid of the Federal Reserve, he talked about inequality, and wealth inequality. He talked about many things and raised concerns for things that the people wanted to change. Look what happened, you never hear about him anymore.

I saw him on an infomercial pushing buying gold I think haha.

He raised lots of money. Trump spent his own. That will be remembered.
Yup. It's no good if people don't support you. Bernie had lots of support. And if I understand it right, Trump lent money to his own campaign and later donation were taken to repay him.

Much of the country, including the media, don't understand him. They expect him to be like every other candidate: ambitious, in it for his ego, desire for power over others, etc. Sanders is nothing like that. He is in it because he sees and understands the problems and what it will take to actually correct them. He is dedicated to the people, --not himself. As such he still wants to do as much as he can to keep pressing toward resolution of our troubles. He is selfless and the sort of person everyone should want in government.
Wow it looks like you are deeply in love with that crusty old Communist. lol

http://nypost.com/2016/01/16/dont-be-fooled-by-bernie-sanders-hes-a-diehard-communist/

Communism = tyranny and mass murder.

Communism won't bring equality, only dictatorship and prison camps.

Werbung:
Back