*Sarah Palin* Every guy's kind of girl!!!

And you REPUBLICANT'S would make sure every poor child lived on the streets in some third world slum with no public assistance. And every raped woman would have to carry and deliver a rapists child because you feel it's your choice not hers.

You have ZERO moral high ground. And no idea of what any woman goes through... but still you yak!

Uh, tg, we have ALL of the moral high ground, because we're not the ones running around MURDERING OUR OWN CHILDREN! As for now knowing "what a woman goes through", I know as much as ANY man can know. I've got 2 grown children and 5 grandchildren, not counting the 4 children of other women that I delivered with my own 2 hands!

The fact that you automatically run to the extremes to justify your actions, just like Pavlov's dog, any time someone puts your MURDER in front of your face only serves to steel my resolve. Thou protesteth TOO much!

Werbung:
She went where HER troops were. If they had been in Iraq, I have no doubt that she'd have gone there.

I think we all know that a Governor has ZERO authority over a states National Guard once they are deployed. Governors can use them for various purposes like disaster relief and extreme public unrest or looting state side but nothing once they are deployed out of the country.

In other words nice photo op I guess. But all of our politicians as well as I'd hope all American people from every Party loves our troops.

The glaring difference is is this:

John McCain & company love WARRIORS. They love our Troops when they are in harms way fighting. But after they get out as Veterans though they have a huge change of attitude.

John McCain has either voted NO or failed to show up and vote at all on 11 (ELEVEN) straight Bills for Veterans Benefits! And this includes the latest G.I Bill just recently passed and of course voted for by Senator Obama, Hillary Clinton and I think all the Democrats.

Where's John McCain to all the wounded out of the service Veterans... AWOL!

Uh, tg, we have ALL of the moral high ground, because we're not the ones running around MURDERING OUR OWN CHILDREN! As for now knowing "what a woman goes through", I know as much as ANY man can know. I've got 2 grown children and 5 grandchildren, not counting the 4 children of other women that I delivered with my own 2 hands!

The fact that you automatically run to the extremes to justify your actions, just like Pavlov's dog, any time someone puts your MURDER in front of your face only serves to steel my resolve. Thou protesteth TOO much!

No in reality you're just a very misogynistic group that wants to have full control over the inner workings of a woman's body.

You know it's something you can never have because no man can force a woman to carry a child against her will. They had abortions all the time when abortion was illegal. And before that woman just did things like throwing themselves down steps and drinking drain cleaner.

So what it all boils down to is since you can never have that domination you seek... make it as dangerous on the woman as possible as a punishment for not going along.

It's very sad and women will never go back. You want to see the quickest Constitutional Amendment of all times... reverse Roe. I'd actually almost like to see that happen in away to take the decision once and for all away from the fluctuations of the court.

No in reality you're just a very misogynistic group that wants to have full control over the inner workings of a woman's body.

You know it's something you can never have because no man can force a woman to carry a child against her will. They had abortions all the time when abortion was illegal. And before that woman just did things like throwing themselves down steps and drinking drain cleaner.

So what it all boils down to is since you can never have that domination you seek... make it as dangerous on the woman as possible as a punishment for not going along.

It's very sad and women will never go back. You want to see the quickest Constitutional Amendment of all times... reverse Roe. I'd actually almost like to see that happen in away to take the decision once and for all away from the fluctuations of the court.

To follow your logic....

People do drugs and they are illegal... so we should legalize them in a more safe way...

People commit murders even though it is illegal... so we should legalize murder in safe way....

People commit theft even though it is illegal... so we should legalize it in a safe way...

The logic of "People did it when it was illegal, so it should be made legal" does not fly in my opinion...

Also, to turn to the question of a constitutional amendment, I have serious doubts that 2/3 of the states needed would get on board to make this an amendment.

To follow your logic....

People do drugs and they are illegal... so we should legalize them in a more safe way...

People commit murders even though it is illegal... so we should legalize murder in safe way....

People commit theft even though it is illegal... so we should legalize it in a safe way...

The logic of "People did it when it was illegal, so it should be made legal" does not fly in my opinion...

Also, to turn to the question of a constitutional amendment, I have serious doubts that 2/3 of the states needed would get on board to make this an amendment.

how about making it legal for a day? I could get on board with that :)

seriously though, good point you made there Rob. But reason wont work with them.

I think we all know that a Governor has ZERO authority over a states National Guard once they are deployed. Governors can use them for various purposes like disaster relief and extreme public unrest or looting state side but nothing once they are deployed out of the country.

And just because they're under Title 10 rather than Title 32 Authority makes them any less "her troops"....HOW? That's as F'ING retarded a thing as I've every seen anyone write. When my team was on TDY to another unit, in another country, that didn't make us any less members of OUR unit, or make OUR Commanding Officer any less concerned about OUR welfare.

In other words nice photo op I guess. But all of our politicians as well as I'd hope all American people from every Party loves our troops.

No, it other words you STILL don't have a clue, and couldn't buy one at K-Mart on a Blue Light Special!

John McCain & company love WARRIORS.[/B] They love our Troops when they are in harms way fighting. But after they get out as Veterans though they have a huge change of attitude.

John McCain has either voted NO or failed to show up and vote at all on 11 (ELEVEN) straight Bills for Veterans Benefits! And this includes the latest G.I Bill just recently passed and of course voted for by Senator Obama, Hillary Clinton and I think all the Democrats.

And that has exactly WHAT to do with anything? Those Bills would have passed if HALF the Congress hadn't been there? Why don't you take the time to look at all of the Bills that he's either sponsored, co-sponsored, or voted in favor of in the 20odd years that he's been in the Senate, and THEN tell me how much he doesn't care.

I would say that you're a F'ING MORON, but Bunz doesn't like me doing that, so I'll just have to say that your perception of reality is VERY different than ANYONE ELSES.

Where's John McCain to all the wounded out of the service Veterans... AWOL!

BOVINE EXCREMENT! Morologus es!

No in reality you're just a very misogynistic group that wants to have full control over the inner workings of a woman's body. <snip insane drivel>

Great! Then using YOUR logic, if it's ALL up to the woman, and ALL of the decisions are hers, and hers alone, and the father of the child has NO SAY SO in the matter, then by all means we much immediately renounce, redact, repeal, and rescind ALL laws relating to child support! If he has no say so at all as to whether she keeps or discards the child, then he cannot be held legally liable for any decisons that she makes, or the resultant obligations that may or may not arise from her decisions. All women will be required to go to work to support any children that SHE decides to have, and the man will have absolutely NO obligations to those children whatsoever.

To follow your logic....

Well Rob, there are an AWFUL lot of people walking around today simply because it's illegal to SHOOT THEM, so maybe we should have at least ONE day a year when everybody can just "take care of their OWN situations" without legal intervention?

Now it would have to be done in an orderly fashion, so I suggest the fictional "Old West" walkdown, or even possibly reinstituting Dueling! If you're challenged, and you fail to show up (excepting for a "previous engagement" elsewhere, or inclimate weather, in which case there would be a "make up day") you would be FORCED to pack up and immediately move your cowardly butt out of town, and no, you can't sell the house or your business first.

And what do you say about AFTER the child is no longer in the woman's body?

Do you side with Obama Lord of all things liberal and say let it die because that was the original intent of the mother (must laugh at that term mother)

Or once the child is out of the woman’s body, and alive laying on a table to die, in a soiled utility room. Do you treat it as a human being?

Hell man do you treat it as well as you would a freaking kitten and give it medical care?

i would say that you're a f'ing moron, but bunz doesn't like me doing that, so i'll just have to say that your perception of reality is very different than anyone elses.

There will be no personal insults on this board!

Insulting a member of the forum isn't welcome here, nor would I suspect on many others. To everybody else... we have any interesting discussion here so lets keep it going without resorting to petty insults.

Ranting about the rights of potential people when you have such little regard for the rights of actual people just smacks of hysteria and hypocrisy.

Just remember that most of these alleged pro-lifers take their inspiration from a book with talking snakes in it.

Good indication of their sanity

It doesn't bear thinking about that people would knowingly choose this cretinous slapper over a visionary.

Exatcly, and look what the last cretinous republican in the president's chair has done.

And Palin is worse.

I really didn't think they could find someone worse than Bush but you gotta hand it to them.

There will be no personal insults on this board!

Insulting a member of the forum isn't welcome here, nor would I suspect on many others. To everybody else... we have any interesting discussion here so lets keep it going without resorting to petty insults.

Well boys, I consider EVERYTHING that top gun and poopeye posts to be a "personal insult", DEAL WITH IT!

Werbung:
Where's John McCain to all the wounded out of the service Veterans... AWOL! [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

The US hates vets.

They pretend to like them when they are troups on the way out to fight and die but once they are back and have served their purpose they are discarded.

That is why one third of the homeless in the US is ex-servicemen.

Back