Sarah Palin..hypocrite

JUNEAU -- Top Alaska legislators said Tuesday they're likely to accept at least most of the federal economic stimulus money that Gov. Sarah Palin did not.
"I think at the end of the day we will end up taking most of the funds," said Anchorage Republican Rep. Mike Hawker, who is leading the House effort on the stimulus as co-chairman of the finance committee.

It looks to me like some of the legislators think at least some of the money she is refusing is worth refusing.

The biggest chunk of money at issue is about $170 million for education. School district officials are mad, and Anchorage Democratic Rep. Harry Crawford said he doesn't expect legislators to withhold the money.

I don't see anybody getting in front of that train," he said.

And it looks to me like the reason they are taking what they are taking is because no one wants to stand up to the schools, or get in front of that train as one guy put it.

Senate President Gary Stevens, a Republican from Kodiak, said he's especially interested in the money that would go for special education and schooling for disadvantaged children. Stevens said his meetings with the governor prior to her stimulus announcement had given him the impression she was going to go after more of the money and he was surprised to hear otherwise last week.

This man says he spoke with Palin before hand and she seemed interested in the money at that time. I know its just a crazy thought but maybe she actually would like money for special needs kids and its only when she saw the strings attached she changed her mind. Crazy I know but this man Gary Stevens said she was at one point interested in the money. Maybe she is just on her monthly cycle (assuming she isnt pregnant AGAIN!) and that caused mood swings, it must be something like that instead of something like getting more information and seeing strings attached.

But legislators do have questions about the stimulus package and plan on hearings in the coming weeks to sort out the details. Some share Palin's view that accepting federal money could create expectations among the public for services that the state would need to either fund or abandon after the federal dollars stopped coming.

ACK!!! there are people in Alaska who share Palins view, people worried that this will cause the taxes to be raised after obama has washed his hands of these programs.

"I am very concerned and I know Alaskans are about what we're about to do here," said Fairbanks Republican Rep. Mike Kelly.

I wonder is anyone attacking this guy for being concerned or is trashing someone for seeing problems with taking some of this money just a Palin thing?

Werbung:
So, what will seperate this herd (from each other)....who does the least whining????

You are amazing. I'm guessing that you are one of those people that think that Palin was treated fairly in the media coverage of the campaign. I'm sure the same people would be standing up in protest (marching as they love to do) if Hillary Clinton or Princess Pelosi received the same treatment from the media. Like she said, Is it really complaining if it's the truth?

You are amazing. I'm guessing that you are one of those people that think that Palin was treated fairly in the media coverage of the campaign. I'm sure the same people would be standing up in protest (marching as they love to do) if Hillary Clinton or Princess Pelosi received the same treatment from the media. Like she said, Is it really complaining if it's the truth?

Palin was treated fairly..it's not the media's fault if she came across as a ditzy hillbilly...

Palin was treated fairly..it's not the media's fault if she came across as a ditzy hillbilly...

Yeah, She sounded exactly like a "ditzy hillbilly". She didn't say uh, uh, uh, uh, Alaska is the 57th state uh, uh, uh, uh,.

Compare some of the questions she got from the media to questions that Obama got. She had something none of the other candidates had...Executive Experience. The other thing I find amusing is that she answers the question, and supposedly sounds ignorant, stumbles around what not......Have you ever watched an interview with Obama, and your telling me he sounds intelligent compared to her. Again, I say DOUBLE STANDARD!

Yeah, She sounded exactly like a "ditzy hillbilly". She didn't say uh, uh, uh, uh, Alaska is the 57th state uh, uh, uh, uh,.

Compare some of the questions she got from the media to questions that Obama got. She had something none of the other candidates had...Executive Experience. The other thing I find amusing is that she answers the question, and supposedly sounds ignorant, stumbles around what not......Have you ever watched an interview with Obama, and your telling me he sounds intelligent compared to her. Again, I say DOUBLE STANDARD!

Yep...a ditzy hillbilly:

Yep...a ditzy hillbilly:

Again we present a Cafferty, and we all know he has no bias. Are you kidding me. You make this too easy. I'm still waiting for bumbling stumbling stutter answers like your boy Obama. By the way I thought you guys were all accepting of every person, but yet you describe her as a ditzy hillbilly. I dont think that is very tolerant at all.:rolleyes:

Hey...you know....if it walks, like a bimbo, and talks, like a bimbo.....

:rolleyes:

Now she has gone from ditzy to a bimbo......I'm sure you can produce one of your sources to support her being a bimbo, right? Does she intimidate you guys that badly?

Worried about Palin...hardly. A PPP Poll released last week showed that in a hypothetical match up with her, Obama wins by 20%....I'm just shaking in my boots.

Try defending Palin's hypocritical actions, not attacking the messenger who points them out...

So if I love my children, but don't blow millions on them that I don't have, causing massive debt, which could put me in bankruptcy, then I'm a hypocrite for saying I love my children?

This is leftist idiocy. Maybe you missed it, but the federal government is broke. The best thing for special needs children, is to not give them $20 trillion dollars of debt to inherit.

This is why we should have you people in charge. You'd bankrupt the entire country on the grounds of "caring for special needs children". I'm sure those children well be much better off with their parents unemployed because of a massive depression caused by your idiotic taxes.

Maybe you should take off your liberal tinted glasses, and read the entire article. I think that the reasoning for turning down the money is clearly stated. It is more of a slap against the expansion of programs that would dry up after federal funding is gone, and leave the state of Alaska holding the bag.
Gee.....maybe it was a "communications breakdown"! (aka Bimboitis)

:p

It is almost entertaining to follow you around this site, and read you ridiculous responses. Again you retort with a piece that has nothing to do with the topic here.
You mean....besides the fact she can't figure-out which direction is UP, lately??

Maybe she'll get hired as an usher, at the next Republican Presidential-Convention!

:p

Now she has gone from ditzy to a bimbo......I'm sure you can produce one of your sources to support her being a bimbo, right? Does she intimidate you guys that badly?
Actually, she's quite-conveniently (for us) transparent.​

"Palin's frankness was greeted warmly by attendees of the banquet, and the executive director of the National Right to Life Committee said yesterday that it could bind her even more tightly to those who oppose abortion.

"I think every one of us, every human being, has had it go through their mind, the possibility of an act they know is wrong -- and then rejected," David O'Steen said.

Palin's speech underscores, he said, "that she is very forthright, very honest. It also shows she's a person who, when tried and tempted, will make the right decisions."
Yeah.....LOCKING Bush's base.

Werbung:
Actually, she's quite-conveniently (for us) transparent.​

"Palin's frankness was greeted warmly by attendees of the banquet, and the executive director of the National Right to Life Committee said yesterday that it could bind her even more tightly to those who oppose abortion.

"I think every one of us, every human being, has had it go through their mind, the possibility of an act they know is wrong -- and then rejected," David O'Steen said.

Palin's speech underscores, he said, "that she is very forthright, very honest. It also shows she's a person who, when tried and tempted, will make the right decisions."
Yeah.....LOCKING Bush's base.

Back