Sarah Palin lies

Dawkinsrocks

She told one interviewer that she asked her daughters permission to accept the VP role from McCain but she told another she accepted it immediately without asking anyone.

She insisted that she did not fire the police chief in Wasilla but he has a termination letter signed by Palin.

She did not oppose the bridge to nowhere as she claims, she lobied for it

She said he sold a state plane on ebay. She didn't

She claimed her teleprompter failed in her convention speech. It didn't.

She said Alaska's state scientists had said polar bears are not in danger. They actually said that the polar bear is endangered.

She said Alaska provides nearly 20% of the US domestic energy supply. It doesn't.

She says she took a pay cut as mayor of Wasilla. She didn't.

It is generally accepted that if you are prepared to lie on relatively small things you are very likely to lie about the big things.

This woman is a compulsive liar.

Should do well in republican circles

Werbung:
She told one interviewer that she asked her daughters permission to accept the VP role from McCain but she told another she accepted it immediately without asking anyone.

Provide links in suppot of your assertion.

She insisted that she did not fire the police chief in Wasilla but he has a termination letter signed by Palin.

No she did not. Provide proof that she denied firing the Chief.

She did not oppose the bridge to nowhere as she claims, she lobied for it

She never claimed to oppose the bridge, and only killed it after taking office and discovering that the previous administration had allocated the funds elsewhere.

She said he sold a state plane on ebay. She didn't

No, she said she PLACED the plane on E-Bay, not that she SOLD it on E-Bay.

She claimed her teleprompter failed in her convention speech. It didn't.

The teleprompter kept running during "audience pauses", so by halfway through the speech it was so far ahead that she had to wing it from memory.

She said Alaska's state scientists had said polar bears are not in danger. They actually said that the polar bear is endangered.

Some say they are, MOST say that they aren't, and in fact polar bear populations have risen by 300% in the past 30 years, and are higher than in the 40's

She said Alaska provides nearly 20% of the US domestic energy supply. It doesn't.

She was TOLD it was 20%, she was given bad info.

She says she took a pay cut as mayor of Wasilla. She didn't.

Yes she did, by 10%, but the City Council overturned her decision the next year.

It is generally accepted that if you are prepared to lie on relatively small things you are very likely to lie about the big things.

Like you and ALL of the libs here do, on a regular basis, whether you really need to or not?

This woman is a compulsive liar.

You have her confused with yourself.

Should do well in republican circles

Yes she will, because she's one hell of a lot more honest than you'll ever be.

Here's some more lies.

She said Obama voted to increase the tax burden on those earning $42,000 pa. He didn't.

She said he voted 94 times for tax increases. He didn't.

She said Maddy Albright spoke of a place in hell reserved for women who didn't support other women. She didn't.

She said that Obama 'pals around with terrorists'. He doesn't

She speaks incoherently most of the time so discerning the lies from the nonesense is often difficult but I guess this appeals to the semi-literate red-necks that represent her support

I can just see you with your fingers in your ears going la la la

Then REFUTE them. Oh, that's right, you're just another liberal bomb thrower like Bill Ayers. You don't "have" to refute anything, you just have to throw your bombs and run. Yup, you're just like Ayers, a COWARD.

Here's some more lies.

Yup, you keep telling them.

She said Obama voted to increase the tax burden on those earning $42,000 pa. He didn't.

Yes he did, and it's confirmed by FactCheck.org. He voted for a tax increase that would have raise taxes on a single/married filing separately individual making as little as $42,000.00 a year. The measure was defeated.

She said he voted 94 times for tax increases. He didn't.

Yes he did, and again, FactCheck.org at least partially confirms this. The 23 instances where they claim were against tax decreases were measures that would eventually result in automatic tax increases later on. In fact, in the Presidential debate, McCain himself clarified it by stating that the 94 instances were to either increase taxes or against tax decreases (since simpletons like you apparantly can't comprehend how voting against a tax decrease IS a vote for a tax INCREASE).

She said Maddy Albright spoke of a place in hell reserved for women who didn't support other women. She didn't.

Again, she did not say that Maddy Albright said it, she said the quote was attributed to her on her Mocha cup from Starbucks. The actual quote was "there's a special place in Hell for women who don't help other women", so apparantly whoever wrote it on the cup for Starbucks copied it from one of the THOUSANDS of websites on the net who also got it wrong.

She said that Obama 'pals around with terrorists'. He doesn't

I suppose you never heard of William Ayers? Unrepentant TERRORIST who declared WAR on the United States, and BOMBED the Pentagon, Capitol building, and a NY city Police headquarters. Ayers gave Obama his start in politics by hosting a "meet and greet" for Obama in the Ayers home, they've been friends for over 13 years, and they've served on several boards together, so again, Usama Bin Laden and Barack Obama have at least on thing in common, they're FRIENDS with people who have declared War on, and attacked America.

She speaks incoherently most of the time so discerning the lies from the nonesense is often difficult but I guess this appeals to the semi-literate red-necks that represent her support

Afraid not Dinky, but I can see why you'd think that, because everything you've said about both her and McCain is nothing but lies straight off of the DailyKooks and MoveOn.org! You've swilled the Obama Kool-Aid without a second though, just like Jim Jones followers did, because you believe he's your new Messiah.

Hello everybody!

Today is my first day on this site. Allow me to vent a little bit about Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin is a liar and a demon! She lies to herself, family, country, and GOD! She does these things for attention and to get what she wants. She's like a child who will do anything for attention. Presently, she is being pimped by John McCain, the other demon. She is like a wideup doll. He tells her what to say about Barack Obama, and she says it. She gives no thought to Barack's family, in particular, his girls hearing all this venom spilling out of her mouth, and her own family watching as she does her dirty work for John McCain!!!! Role model for young girls? Oh hell no! Not only that, she is a disgrace to the entire female race! The sad thing is that she will be rewarded for this by McCain or some media type person, regardless of which way this campaign ends up. This is the world we live in. People think she is cute. They think she is really a political force to be reckoned with. But, she is not. She is a woman who has character flows so dangerous, that I can't use the words that come to mind that describe her. Whatever rewards she gets, the day will come when she will pay for what she is doing. The law of KARMA is a b-tch!!! What goes around comes around!

She makes me sick to my stomach!!!

mamabear

Hello everybody!

Today is my first day on this site. Allow me to vent a little bit about Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin is a liar and a demon! She lies to herself, family, country, and GOD! She does these things for attention and to get what she wants. She's like a child who will do anything for attention. Presently, she is being pimped by John McCain, the other demon. She is like a wideup doll. He tells her what to say about Barack Obama, and she says it. She gives no thought to Barack's family, in particular, his girls hearing all this venom spilling out of her mouth, and her own family watching as she does her dirty work for John McCain!!!! Role model for young girls? Oh hell no! Not only that, she is a disgrace to the entire female race! The sad thing is that she will be rewarded for this by McCain or some media type person, regardless of which way this campaign ends up. This is the world we live in. People think she is cute. They think she is really a political force to be reckoned with. But, she is not. She is a woman who has character flows so dangerous, that I can't use the words that come to mind that describe her. Whatever rewards she gets, the day will come when she will pay for what she is doing. The law of KARMA is a b-tch!!! What goes around comes around!

She makes me sick to my stomach!!!

mamabear

Hello and welcome,

I take it you are voting for Obama ? A wild guess I know :D

What state do you live in ?

Hi mammabear,

Don't you have some IRONING TO DO? Seriously, silly liberals like you are just jealous that this woman has accomplished more in her life, and is happier than you'll ever be. She is proof positive that a woman can in fact have a family, and a career, and make it look easy, and that drives Kool-Aid drinkers like you absolutely GREEN with envy because you haven't, and never will even come close.

I'm guessing the State of CONFUSION!

Well lets hope its like Mass or someplace that one more Obama vote wont matter much

the whole left coast is a state of confusion :)

Hey on an up note, I got a memo from someone on the obama website telling me I have to give some money and pump out the vote because I was in a battleground state. I thought that was cute, but Its hard to imagine the peoples republic of Oregon being a battle ground

I live in the state of Delaware.

Ah ok

that state is going for Obama/Biden right? I was worried for a moment that you might be in a swing state.

Do you like Biden?

The more I see of him the more I like him. He has such a great smile and seems like really just a wonderful person. He was charming in his debate.
I never knew much about him before he was picked for VP and the little I saw of him I didnt care for, like watching him rant in senate debates but now that I see this whole other side of him, I have grown to like and respect him very much.

Don't you wish he was at the top of your ticket?

Silly! What an air head you are. Already name calling, and you know absolutely nothing about me. For the record, my life has and is wonderful. I'm a retired school teacher and a business owner. You can call me what you like, but I do not apologize for what I wrote about Sarah Palin. I see you don't like truth, and you are highly impressionable. Doesn't take much to excite you. I can see Sarah has you very excited. Numbskull! Anybody home upstairs? I call it as I see it. You look at her and see what you want to see. You have no depth!

Werbung:
Back