Sarah Palin: McCain's Veep...

Young and with a pro-active spirit - sounds like a good combination to me!

Pro gun with lifetime membership of the NRA and likes hunting moose.......seems her dad was a regular Elmer Fudd

Family lass with 5 kids....how she's had time god only knows!

Although some will probably say she is inexperienced at national level, well.....tough! She's run her state pretty well up to now and correct me if I'm wrong here but she has more executive authority in her job than all of the other candidates combined so any attack on her having a lack of experiance is not going to wash.

I imagine she'll see off Biden in the debates personally I see him as a journeyman politicain hiding behind bluster and not much else while she is young and has spirit. Youngest person and the first woman to have held that Governorship.

Pretty good choice if you ask me.....maybe they could slide her into the no. 1 job? McCain probably wouldn't notice!

yea the Republican party of Alaska is doing so well...are not half of them under investigation now? not that I blame her, but that state seems to be a mess with some of its leaders

and pro NRA?did someone question any of the others? hell Im pro gun, does not make me a good VP CHoice.

Werbung:
Watch for big promotional ads on "clean coal" and "friendly, AMERICAN oil" "safe nuclear" etc. etc. etc.

Thats a pretty safe bet... Considering BOTH Obama AND McCain have come out in favor of those things... Did you not hear Obama's speech?

You may be surprised to learn, the money that "Big Oil" has and spends is tracked and available... Have you ever looked at an IPO or other financial report from a "Big Oil" company that lists things like promotion of Nuclear or Coal in the Advertising budget? Let me know if you find an oil company paying for adds to support Coal and Nuclear... I'd love to see it.

Young and with a pro-active spirit - sounds like a good combination to me!

Pro gun with lifetime membership of the NRA and likes hunting moose.......seems her dad was a regular Elmer Fudd

Family lass with 5 kids....how she's had time god only knows!

Although some will probably say she is inexperienced at national level, well.....tough! She's run her state pretty well up to now and correct me if I'm wrong here but she has more executive authority in her job than all of the other candidates combined so any attack on her having a lack of experiance is not going to wash.

I imagine she'll see off Biden in the debates personally I see him as a journeyman politicain hiding behind bluster and not much else while she is young and has spirit. Youngest person and the first woman to have held that Governorship.

Pretty good choice if you ask me.....maybe they could slide her into the no. 1 job? McCain probably wouldn't notice!

AND...I like the fact that she's a son in the Military that' deploying to Iraq on 9/11 ....love the symbology

how does she have more exicutive experiance then the others? Pawlenty has been around much longer then 2 years, as has Mitt I belive.

Can someone tell me why her? like did she do something special in Alaska? I must be missing something, unless he just wanted to pick a chick for the sake of picking a chick.

Can someone tell me why her? like did she do something special in Alaska? I must be missing something, unless he just wanted to pick a chick for the sake of picking a chick.

She has a record for Reform INSIDE the Republican party... you pointed out the corruption and scandals in Alaska of late... well... She's been fighting that corruption and has earned an approval rating in the high 80's as a result.

She has a record for Reform INSIDE the Republican party... you pointed out the corruption and scandals in Alaska of late... well... She's been fighting that corruption and has earned an approval rating in the high 80's as a result.

What has she done?

I've checked mine.... I make Bush look like Stephen Hawking. :)

Well of course I'm just being absurd, to point out the ridiculous notion that Biden's way of responding to his constituents is "my IQ is higher than yours".

What I've been preaching all along is STRATEGY. Democrats are deaf to that. They are like starstruck children who think the golden fairy of "hope" will deliver them no matter how many minefields they have to walk through, on their own, to get there. Which is always what the GOP banks on and always what causes them to win...or nearly so..

Picking Obama was stupid. Obama not picking Hillary as VP was abysmally inane. In this most trying of elections the Clinton name was needed, not in some empty speech on unity, but in actual presence on our ticket. People who try to act like that isn't so are living in fairy land and are leading our party to its demise this November.

I thought Obama had it hard before. Now with Palen, a young, ballsy, appealing and competant woman on the opposing party ticket, you can kiss people who aren't as gung-ho opposed to BigOil's platform of expanding their empire goodbye. There are a lot of undecided Hillary voters from the West, the Midwest and the working-class states that Palin will undoubtedly appeal to. Women especially. And McSame picking her demonstrates the man knows what he's doing strategically...unlike Obama.

The correct strategic choice for the Obama ticket's VP was Hillary Clinton. As much as Obamabots love to say she was petty, in the end it was actually Obama's pettiness that killed our chances...

Now, the only correct strategy would be to attack the McCain/Palin alliance as a partnership to further the evil BigOil's empire-expansion project, of which Alaska's pristine wilderness is but an extension of the Iraq BigOil project..

Now, I've said that, no one will listen. They will continue on their magic carpet ride of "hope" that will take them to defeat this Fall.

Mark my words.. I'll still vote for obama/BIDEN, for what difference it will make, I don't have much hope. But you know me, I'm just a pessimist...right?

*waits to hear Topgun avidly defend stupidity*
:rolleyes:

I could go into your whole credibility with predictions & judgment thing S.

I'll pile on if you want... but I'd really rather work with you.

So please just try not to go back again to the silly but hurtful stuff (see I'm being nice) against our own ticket and I'll nicely explain the true situation we are in.

I truly, seriously liked Hillary Clinton. But she was not going to be the nominee. Had she been the nominee I have not one doubt in my mind that the neo-con attack dogs would have been worse on her than they've been on Senator Obama. They'd have been on her like cats in heat instead of praising her in some goofy (like women don't have minds) attempt to divide us.

First: Of all the picks in the WORLD that McCain could have picked none could have been any better for a Democratic win than this 1 year, Pro-Life Governor from Alaska... and I'll explain.

Hillary Clinton supporters are not stupid. If they only picked Hillary because she was a woman and could care less if that woman was neo-con or Progressive then they were never really on our team in the first place.

Hillary and Bill will be doing exactly what they did at the Convention reminding women what all they have to lose and what John McSame's voting record is regarding women. He'd take away a woman's choice for just one example. And let's not also forget that this is a man that has a history being at the least verbally abusive to women.

FAMOUS EXAMPLES:

McSame dumped his first wife after she waited for years for him... for a younger richer Trophy wife.

He's since in public called that Trophy wife a stupid c--t.

He was infamous for passing around the (not funny) joke: Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because Janet Reno is her father.

Secondly: Alaska is a RED STATE. Granted it looked like it was possibly leaning BLUE this time but regardless it has few electoral votes.

Third: She has moderate legal problems herself in Alaska.

Forth: She is the least experienced VP pick of all times. Former Mayor of a tiny, tiny little town, 1 year as a Governor... of Alaska. Seriously! She makes Dan Quayle look like Statesman of the year.

Fifth: The Republican ticket is now faced with selling this. John McSame wants to be the oldest President to ever take office. He wants to do that with a long documented history of cancer with 5major bouts previously and they just took another chunk off his face for biopsy recently.

If he would become incapacitated or pass away the leader of the entire FREE WORLD would be this lady. Can ANYONE see her in anyway being qualified or capable to run foreign policy... let alone everything else. Of course not!

And she and McSame are up against a Barack Obama and Joe Biden. It's not even a contest. If the republican's had a brain in their heads they'd floor fight her nomination.

Now I'm going to make history here! And I would not have said this before the pick... and I'd have pointed out his flaws relentlessly if he was the pick.

But Obamanation was right. There... I said it! The only real chance McSame had was picking Mitt Romney. He already had a large following, he could have been McSame's economy guy, people of that persuasion could probably see him as a President, and he very well might have helped in Michigan.

So S. let's work together and support the great ticket that we do have. It's a ticket of intelligence, vision, and experience. We had a perfect Convention. Enthusiasm is at an all time high.

Fired up! Ready to go!:)

Palin being endorsed by Mr. Scandal himself, The Bridge to Nowhere's Ted Stevens:

I'll trump your black guy with my woman. :D What a load of crap. A silly-ass attempt to get Hillary voters. If McCain wins now, it'll be by luck. The VP choice used to be based on suybstantive considerations. Now it appears to be by identity politics - my hispanic lesbian cancels out your black vegetarian. :p

I have not one doubt in my mind that the neo-con attack dogs would have been worse on her than they've been on Senator Obama. ~Topgun

:eek: You're serious?

They vetted Hillary long ago when she sat in the Whitehouse for 8 years. Obama is still an unknown. But if you check my signature below you'll see the prelude to the plans they have for him.

Or do you think I'm making up the Conservative Voice website and the article there?

Yes, I'm voting Hillary in 2012. Just in case you were wondering. I'm not blindly promoting Obama though. I will continue to help him by being the devil's advocate and keeping his defenses honed and up on the latest incoming artillery. His team watches these websites. He needs to know what he's up against. Keeping your eyes open is the best way to tiptoe through the pit of vipers to the Oval Office.

Werbung:
Palin is strongly anti choice, though she will appeal to some just because she's a woman, I have a feeling her opposition to Roe V Wade will be a big obstacle to her attracting former Clinton voters. After all, when it gets down to it...it's all about the issues.

It is not about issues, it is about Image.

Back