Sarah Palin rocked THA house on SNL last night!!!

I didnt think she looked un presidential, I thought she was just having fun.

She cant win this. If she said no she wont go on....
Yeah....as if the McBush Campaign gave her any options....in their effort so sell her as young & hip. :rolleyes:

"A “you betcha” here, a mistaken identity for Tina Fey there — Sarah Palin didn’t have to do much to garner laughs during her appearance on Saturday Night Live.

The comedians from NBC’s late-night variety show performed around the GOP vice presidential candidate, with Palin chiming in for the punchline during the two skits she had a role in Saturday night."

Werbung:

She cant win this. If she said no she wont go on, then you would say man this woman wont even do snl
so she went on and now she isnt presidential enough

there is nothing she can do that will please you so she shouldnt try :)

I actually do love it when candidates inject some humor into things (I thought BOTH Obama and John McCain were excellent at the charity dinner they did last week.)

That said, there IS something that Sarah Palin could do that would please me. How about holding a REAL press conference? The kind where people get to ask real questions from reporters? I know, I know, she's avoiding the liberal elite media (AND the REGULAR liberal media, LOL). What's she trying to avoid? Can't she handle it? This is really unprecedented that no one is allowed to ask her questions.

I actually do love it when candidates inject some humor into things (I thought BOTH Obama and John McCain were excellent at the charity dinner they did last week.)

That said, there IS something that Sarah Palin could do that would please me. How about holding a REAL press conference? The kind where people get to ask real questions from reporters? I know, I know, she's avoiding the liberal elite media (AND the REGULAR liberal media, LOL). What's she trying to avoid? Can't she handle it? This is really unprecedented that no one is allowed to ask her questions.

When Palin gets asked a question, you use it as an excuse to attack her position. When your precious Messiah is asked a question.... YOU ATTACK THE GUY WHO ASKED THE QUESTION!

Who gets to ask Obama questions now? He doesn't even get softballs... The media has been playing "T" ball with him for 2 years!

I think more people were looking to see if she'd fall on her face? "Liked"? Have you seen her unfavorable ratings? I tuned in, but it certainly wasn't because I like her. To me, it's sort of like watching a bad car accident. Horrible, yes, but you can't keep your eyes off it...

I'm glad that you were disappointed....:D

Sarah Palin is not ready to lead the Free World in the event that 72-year old, four-time-melanoma-survivor-in-remission-unless-stress-brings-it-back McCain doesn't survive this upcoming term.

Sarah Palin as president would be a disaster. But then again, when republican presidents sit, it's only as a figurehead, or rather a puppet. The puppeteers are always the same: BigOil and super-rich special interests at the expense of the poor and working classes.

I always get a good laugh out of the many working poor who adamantly and staunchly buy the buzzwords of the GOP and cling to them, even sending their kids off to die in the name of "freedom", "liberty" and "democracy"...:rolleyes: They couldn't have picked a worse party to represent their true wishes: keeping their jobs, their freedom and their democracy. The GOP has done more in the last 8 years to undermine blue-collar jobs, freedoms and democracy than a whole generation of terrorist attacks.

And there they'll be on election day, lining up in droves to vote the GOP ticket. Cattle. They just can't read the funny words on the side of the slaughterhouse. All they see are the bales of hay strategically placed at the end of the killing chute..

Face it.....she's too-much of a bubblehead to have read queue-cards and fully-participated. :rolleyes:

What did you want her to do? Be in every skit and read every line?

I see now you simply fall back to calling her a "bubblehead" because you did not feel she participated enough.

What point, if any, is involved in any of your posts on this thread?

Sarah Palin is not ready to lead the Free World in the event that 72-year old, four-time-melanoma-survivor-in-remission-unless-stress-brings-it-back McCain doesn't survive this upcoming term.

Sarah Palin as president would be a disaster. But then again, when republican presidents sit, it's only as a figurehead, or rather a puppet. The puppeteers are always the same: BigOil and super-rich special interests at the expense of the poor and working classes.

I always get a good laugh out of the many working poor who adamantly and staunchly buy the buzzwords of the GOP and cling to them, even sending their kids off to die in the name of "freedom", "liberty" and "democracy"...:rolleyes: They couldn't have picked a worse party to represent their true wishes: keeping their jobs, their freedom and their democracy. The GOP has done more in the last 8 years to undermine blue-collar jobs, freedoms and democracy than a whole generation of terrorist attacks.

And there they'll be on election day, lining up in droves to vote the GOP ticket. Cattle. They just can't read the funny words on the side of the slaughterhouse. All they see are the bales of hay strategically placed at the end of the killing chute..

So what you're saying is that a community organizer who has a very thin resume and radical affiliations. A person who smoked crack and hung out with terrorists in college is ready to lead from day 1?

Is this who you want as president? Talk is cheap and Barack Hussein Obama is the biggest bull****tter ever born...

Werbung:

She cant win this. If she said no she wont go on, then you would say man this woman wont even do snl
so she went on and now she isnt presidential enough

there is nothing she can do that will please you so she shouldnt try :)

You are correct here on this one. The McCain/Palin ticket was so in need of any publicity that she probably did feel she had nothing to lose going on an getting the free exposer.

On the other hand since she was from the start the butt of the joke on SNL she was down before she ever even showed up. Then they get her to do the "pump your hands in the air" rap song thing when the underlying question in everybody's mind is... is she really a Caribou Barbie, immature for the VP position and unqualified?

I'm glad the Palin SNL got the viewers. I know it helped the other side with Independents getting that kind of look at her this close to election day.

Back