Sarah Palin stumping for Saxby Chambliss

XCALIDEM

Good Ol' Sarah Palin was stumping today in Georgia for Saxby Chambliss!!!

What a great reception she got from the crowd!!!! :)

Werbung:
Well she gave a decent speech there, I will give her that much. I do find some irony in the fact she is campaigning for someone so far from home. When if someone from Georgia came to Alaska in a campaign effort like that, it would probably ensure defeat.

I did find her talk of fixing the party to be interesting though. One wonders if she has a future in that. She still needs to produce a gas line in Alaska, and figure out the budget in the near terms. Keep in mind she faces re-election here in 2010 as well.

Its strange how angry the left gets when ever her name comes up and more so when she is welcomed in conservative or republican places.

I dont think they will be able to keep her down but they will try and its funny to watch. (except when they attack her kids) that has not been funny

We're talking Georgia here which, once you exclude Atlanta, is principally a state of rednecks. It's a surprise that Chambliss is even in a runoff though he should win today. Palin knows the numbers, she trudged down there along with some of her pathetic GOP cronies in an attempt to make herself look good....which is a major undertaking.

Wow!..with a Chambliss victory, the minority Republican party will have a rousing 41 senate seats!

We're talking Georgia here which, once you exclude Atlanta, is principally a state of rednecks. It's a surprise that Chambliss is even in a runoff though he should win today. Palin knows the numbers, she trudged down there along with some of her pathetic GOP cronies in an attempt to make herself look good....which is a major undertaking.

Wow!..with a Chambliss victory, the minority Republican party will have a rousing 41 senate seats!

There are rednecks there, as there are hippies in Oregon...:D

It is a very important senate seat. Otherwise, it would allow a PELOSI-OBAMA-REED liberal agenda to run unchecked....

There are rednecks there, as there are hippies in Oregon...:D

It is a very important senate seat. Otherwise, it would allow a PELOSI-OBAMA-REED liberal agenda to run unchecked....

Because of the number of Blue Dog Democrats, a filibuster proof majority is largely a myth anyway. Mark my words, if Palin didn't think Chambliss was a sure thing (which he is) she wouldn't be down there...she'd be back in Alaska slaughtering wolves or having babies.

Because of the number of Blue Dog Democrats, a filibuster proof majority is largely a myth anyway. Mark my words, if Palin didn't think Chambliss was a sure thing (which he is) she wouldn't be down there...she'd be back in Alaska slaughtering wolves or having babies.

What this shows you is that Palin is being seen as the new Icon in the party. She brings the party together and people like her in the party.

I know that they'll say crap about her experience, but our new president lacks more experience than her. That's why he got Hillary.... :D

What this shows you is that Palin is being seen as the new Icon in the party. She brings the party together and people like her in the party.

I know that they'll say crap about her experience, but our new president lacks more experience than her. That's why he got Hillary.... :D

That's nice....so roughly 30% of the electorate likes Palin. She has yet to show any appeal among independents, which means her goose (or in Palin's case turkey) is cooked in a national election.

Really what 2012 gets down to is Obama and the economy. It's not easy beating an incumbent president and darned near impossible if the economy is in good shape. The current crisis is supposed to get worse before it gets better but if Obama and his team are able to bring the economy back, it doesn't matter who the Republicans put up in 2012. He will be hailed as the country's savior, much as FDR is today.

That's nice....so roughly 30% of the electorate likes Palin. She has yet to show any appeal among independents, which means her goose (or in Palin's case turkey) is cooked in a national election.

Really what 2012 gets down to is Obama and the economy. It's not easy beating an incumbent president and darned near impossible if the economy is in good shape. The current crisis is supposed to get worse before it gets better but if Obama and his team are able to bring the economy back, it doesn't matter who the Republicans put up in 2012. He will be hailed as the country's savior, much as FDR is today.

As I told you many times; the election polls don't matter now.

You guys recently elected a new pres. What matters now is how the repub party is embracing her and looking at her as one of the new people that can resurrect the party. All the negs about her came from the liberal media that made up so many stories about her. It doesn't matter what independents, libs or you think about her right now.
Obama hasn't even been sworn in. Everybody is still in honeymoon with him. He'll make some stupid mistakes, although he hire a very reliable cabinet to cover his mistakes, but he'll screw up and his numbers will go down.....:D

My issue with her is not one of experience. I DON'T think she brings people together, except for the core base of the Republican party. She actually did NOT bring new people to the party with her viewpoints. But...bring it on...I would love to have her run in 2012. She is so easily rattled when she veers away from her talking points, that it would be fun to watch.

My issue with her is not one of experience. I DON'T think she brings people together, except for the core base of the Republican party. She actually did NOT bring new people to the party with her viewpoints. But...bring it on...I would love to have her run in 2012. She is so easily rattled when she veers away from her talking points, that it would be fun to watch.

The same can be said about Barack Hussein Obama when he's not in front of a teleprompter...

Werbung:
Back