1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Sarah Palin was cleared of any wrong doing!!!!

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by XCALIDEM, Nov 4, 2008.

1. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

Yeah!!!! Eat your hearts out Palin haters....:D

2. Andy

Andy Well-Known Member

This is not a shock to me at all. I couldn't find ANYTHING that supported the original claim. I read all through the verdict, and there was NOTHING, as in not one single thing that was evidence against her.

I knew it would be overturned as soon as anyone not political looked at the evidence... or I should say, lack of evidence.

3. Libsmasher

Libsmasher New Member

It doesn't matter - the lib media gave more publicity to this politically-motivated assault than McCain can afford in TV ads - it has had it's damaging effect - few people will hear about her name being cleared. See how the defamation media works? It doesn't matter if this and all the other obamabot lies are refuted - their purpose will have been served.

4. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

Well dang, that will be depressing news for half the people on this forum

5. Unite Our Nation

Unite Our Nation New Member

People don't agree with a lot of what Palin pushes. I can accept that. What I can't accept is so much of the media trying to demonize her and outright LIEING about her.

They brought her CHILDREN into the spotlight. Lowlifes...simply lowlifes.

Did ANY of the mass media report that the "man" (yeah, what a guy!) that this hoopla was about TASERED A 10 YEAR OLD CHILD? No. They didn't report that incident at all!!

Mass media have been lying and deceiving the Citizens!

They think we are too stupid to catch them in their lies.

6. Greco

Greco New Member

Old news. Palin already cleared herself. Today's news is just the report issued by Palin's handpicked political appointees. Celebrate that fact as she starts her fade back into obscurity.

7. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Agreed, the Alaska Personnel Board is appointed by the governor. While the legislative investigation that found Palin had abused her office was bipartisan.

8. Unite Our Nation

Do either of you have proof she did anything wrong?

9. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

The original bipartisan legislative report states:

"Gov. Palin knowingly permitted a situation to continue where impermissible pressure was placed on several subordinates in order to advance a personal agenda," the report states.

The investigator's report states Palin's efforts to get Wooten fired broke a state ethics law that bars public officials from pursuing personal interest through official action.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/10/palin.investigation/

That's good enough for me, no hand picked personnel board that coincidentally releases it's findings on the eve of the election is going to change my mind.

All this is really moot however...unless all the polls are wrong, Palin will be sent packing back to Alaska after tonight. There she can continue overseeing the slaughtering of the wolf population and go back to participating in her Christian church of witchcraft....good riddance.

10. Unite Our Nation

She wasn't up on "ethics" charges.

You didn't just bring in HER church into this conversation did you? Her church? After obama and wright and farrahkhan??? Tell me you are joking! She didn't sit in church 20 years with this "guest" you are referring to!! This person was a guest to Alaska...nothing more. Just like obama putting on robes and head dress was just a way to make someone feel welcome.

Did you see where this officer tasered a 10 year old?? He also threatened to KILL Palin's Father.

What if someone tasered your daughter and threatened your Father's life? What would you do. Please answer this question for me.

11. oceanenvy

oceanenvy New Member

Well of course she was cleared. This was her own personnel board, which reports directly...to her! The previous investigational report didn't quite come out the same way.

Personally, I didn't really care too much about this issue. I care way more about her stance on key issues and policies and her complete and utter lack of knowledge of things that are important to me, like the Constitution and World Affairs.

12. Greco

Greco New Member

"They brought her CHILDREN into the spotlight. Lowlifes...simply lowlifes."

Not even a trace of truth to that wacky moonbat claim. It was Sarah Palin herself that brought he CHILDREN into the spotlight. People that make up looney claims like yours certainly are lowlifes... simply lowlifes.

13. bododie

bododie New Member

Wright, Jesse, and Al, can all go with her. And you have the nerve to label anyone else. How typical.

14. TruthAboveAll

TruthAboveAll Active Member

This whole thing has been nothing more than a smokescreen provided by the MSM on behalf of Obama-Bin-Biden and Dem-cabal. There was no substance to it, but it had the desired effect of pointing the small-minded a distraction. It is much like someone setting a small fire by the front door of a building while their partner is planting a bomb at the loading doors in back while everyone is watching the fire in front.

The MSM has been able to devote resources to this instead of giving a gesture of vetting Obama. Just like nearly every other "issue" they've drummed up.

15. Unite Our Nation

There were many many articles and reports on the news about HER DAUGHTER and her youngest child who has Downs. If you missed them then that's your problem.