Sarah; Queen Of The "Needy"-Women

Mr. Shaman

PLEASE go away....... :rolleyes:

"After all, if Palin wants to be a serious presidential contender, she will need broader support than just the rank-and-file conservatives who respond so energetically to media-bashing.

"She needs a little time in the desert. She needs to retire," said Alex Castellanos, a Republican strategist and CNN contributor. "She needs to demonstrate growth as a politician, as a political leader. You can't do that if you keep staying in front of us day after day after day as the same person."

Werbung:
In the meantime, her approval rating in Alaska has plummetted and continues to do so as we speak. The legislative session starts next week, I wonder how much worse it is going to get. She just needs to STFU and be Governor, the campaign is over. At the rate she is going, re-election in 2010 is not a foregone conclusion as it was a year ago.

In the meantime, her approval rating in Alaska has plummetted and continues to do so as we speak. The legislative session starts next week, I wonder how much worse it is going to get. She just needs to STFU and be Governor, the campaign is over. At the rate she is going, re-election in 2010 is not a foregone conclusion as it was a year ago.
Hell....she's become an adjective....for good reason.... :rolleyes:

If she is queen of the "needy" woman, I wonder what on earth you consider yourself....?

I dont see anything wrong with a woman needing something, its sure a heck of a lot better than a weak pathetic limp spineless man who cant get over the fact that there are strong women on planet earth!

Damn O you really are softening up.

I mean it was but a couple months ago you were spewing your character assassination smears of trash talk... He's a gay, dope fiend, Muslim, Terrorist, Communist...

or as we like to say today Mr. President!:D

Damn O you really are softening up.

I mean it was but a couple months ago you were spewing your character assassination smears of trash talk... He's a gay, dope fiend, Muslim, Terrorist, Communist...

or as we like to say today Mr. President!:D

I HAVE NEVER CALLED OBAMA A MUSLIM!

He went to the most hate filled christian church I know of, how on earth could he be a muslim?
What exactly has that to do with Sarah Palin being a qeen of needyness?

what exactly is wrong with needing something?

He went to the most hate filled christian church I know of, how on earth could he be a muslim?

tell that to the huge amount of McCain supporters who belived that.

I honestly do not think a huge amount of people thought he was a muslim, though I think a few did.

either way, what is wrong with sarah palin having needs or any woman having needs

poll in texas showed some 20% belived that he was. also if the republicans did not realy belive it, why did they keep pushing the chain emails saying he was and not just call them trash and not send them? or was it more important to bash him then be true maybe?

and when one of her needs it to be a figure of power in the US, I just wish she also had a desire to not be a dumb ****

I never knew he went to the Westboro Baptist church!

poll in texas showed some 20% belived that he was. also if the republicans did not realy belive it, why did they keep pushing the chain emails saying he was and not just call them trash and not send them? or was it more important to bash him then be true maybe?

and when one of her needs it to be a figure of power in the US, I just wish she also had a desire to not be a dumb ****

Ok so without replying about what is wrong with her or any woman having needs, now she has an actual desire to be dumb?

This whole thread is strange, you guys make these weird accusations like she is needy but wont elaborate on what you mean or what is wrong with a female having needs. I have asked 3 times and instead of explaining it’s more insults like she has desires to be dumb, again without any example of what you are talking about.

You had it hard for Hillary during the primary, I don’t think you said one decent thing about her then, but now that she has learned her place on the back of the obama bus you and the other worshipers here seem to be more than ok with her. But you can’t stop bashing Palin. I think it’s because she never learned her place on the back of the obama worshiping bus. All the mindless morons would have no problem with her if she joined the “yes we can, change progress for hopes sake cause. Your group labels any one who dares to speak out against your anointed one stupid dumb exc. It’s irritating.

Werbung:
Back