Sarah; Queen Of The "Needy"-Women

Werbung:
Look at the disrespect you continue to show for this good, intelligent, patriotic American, family man, husband & father of two little girls...[your avatar still calls our President-elect a SNOB!

Most EVERYTHING you've said about our new President has been sewage.

You may be right on the Muslim thing though, I didn't go back & check... you quite likely were way to busy bashing the good man on everything else including his Christian Church...maybe the Muslim thing got past you. But we all know you tried!

Oh, and FYI at the very least show some inginuity and come up with something not copied at the bottom of your posts.

The bumper sticker... January 20, 2009 THE END OF AN ERROR... has been out for at least the last 4 full years!;)[/COLOR]

I have yes for sure talked many times about his "good christian church"
and I will keep talking about it

here is a picture of one of those "good christian church members" of obama

picture.php

here is another....

picture.php

PS I like my sig :) I am very very patriotic, learned it from the left that this is the most patriotic thing I can do !!!!!!

FredPhelpsCult.jpg

Yeah...we need more o' them, there real-Christians!!!

:rolleyes:

I dont know that christian group but they look pretty sick from what you posted. I honestly dont trust you but I am far to lazy to go check it out. But there are LOTS of groups in every faith that are sick IMO that could very well be one of them.... right there with obamas church!

why is it that libs justify their sicko's by showing other sicko's? why not just say yep we got sicko's too on our side, instead of trying to paint their sicko's as though they are main stream normal?

I dont know that christian group but they look pretty sick from what you posted. I honestly dont trust you but I am far to lazy to go check it out.
Uhhhhhhhh.....that'd be "...far t-o-o lazy..." (but, I fully-accept your self-evaluation).​

why is it that libs justify their sicko's by showing other sicko's? why not just say yep we got sicko's too on our side, instead of trying to paint their sicko's as though they are main stream normal?
It's not a matter of justification. It's a matter of pointing-out how you folks (on The Right) are too-much the Hypocrites, to judge anyone else.

Maybe you're simply "..t-o-o lazy.." to think-that-one-thru. :rolleyes:

It's not a matter of justification. It's a matter of pointing-out how you folks (on The Right) are too-much the Hypocrites, to judge anyone else.

Maybe you're simply "..t-o-o lazy.." to think-that-one-thru. :rolleyes:

I am just too lazy to bother checking your posts, I have a few times and I dont find you the most honest so I quit bothering. In this case Ill take your word for it becasue I already know there are many many many nutty churches out there as well as nuts in every faith. and when I find a nutty one Ill call it nutty no matter what their poltical leanings are.

it seems the left is happy to throw stones at the nuts on the right and do their best to protect thier nuts and call them normal or justify them with other nuts.

that is what it seems you are doing, and I find it hypocritical

but that is not new.... is it

I've never argued, otherwise.​

you clearly are not too lazy to point out that I admit I am lazy about checking your source but you seem to ignore the point of the topic about obamas church being equally disgusting as the church you pointed out. do you think obama came from a nice christian church as top gun claims or do you think its as lacking as the wierd church you posted about?

if you could take a minute to reply to the topic that would be great :)

I have yes for sure talked many times about his "good christian church"
and I will keep talking about it

here is a picture of one of those "good christian church members" of obama

picture.php

here is another....

picture.php

You are as gratious in defeat as you were fair during the campaign... not even a little bit.

First off those statements were taking out of context from a 2 hour church service and meant to highlight certain injustices that were being allowed in their community & country... granted he should have said God damn the injustices!

But be that as it may the fact is our new President condemned those statements and that would of course be his ex-Church because he left it after he condemned those types of statements... but let's not have facts get in the way. And just what would your excuse be for all the other lies, smears and personal attacks? It was rather shameful I must say.

PS I like my sig I am very very patriotic, learned it from the left that this is the most patriotic thing I can do !!!!!!

Like mine... it's especially works well in regard to many of your arguments and complaints.:D

Hey I even changed my avatar in recognition of tomorrow's National Celebration and Inauguration!
;)

You are as gratious in defeat as you were fair during the campaign... not even a little bit.

First off those statements were taking out of context from a 2 hour church service and meant to highlight certain injustices that were being allowed in their community & country... granted he should have said God damn the injustices!

But be that as it may the fact is our new President condemned those statements and that would of course be his ex-Church because he left it after he condemned those types of statements... but let's not have facts get in the way. And just what would your excuse be for all the other lies, smears and personal attacks? It was rather shameful I must say.

Like mine... it's especially works well in regard to many of your arguments and complaints.:D

Hey I even changed my avatar in recognition of tomorrow's National Celebration and Inauguration!
;)

I saw the service in full he meant what he said. I also would rather he said God Damn the injustice, I would have agreed with that.

Obama defended him until the day he turned on obama then he stopped defending him.

by the way did you hear good old rev speak yesterday? he is in DC for the blessed events, and he said Michelle will sleep in the white house but not as a whore. I think I knew what he meant but I also think that he was wrong

Werbung:
you clearly are not too lazy to point out that I admit I am lazy about checking your source but you seem to ignore the point of the topic about obamas church being equally disgusting as the church you pointed out. do you think obama came from a nice christian church as top gun claims or do you think its as lacking as the wierd church you posted about?
It doesn't really matter, to me.

All organized-religion is a scam....relying on the average-person's fear-of-death. :rolleyes:

Back