Sarah vs. Michelle

...............careful pumpkin!!!!!....
abouttogetbanned.gif

You are such a great mod :)

Thank you for being fair!

Werbung:
Calidem, that's because it isn't his culture to blame everyone else for his inadequacies.

http://chronicle.uchicago.edu/971106/justice.shtml

Dude, that sure is a bad picture. No one said he was cute. However, he doesn't go around making public speeches as if he was a member of the black panthers.... ;) I don't hear him speaking about the "MAN" and the oppression of the white man.... "black America" ....
THAT'S for certain!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

"Presidential hopeful John McCain has a connection to a former Alabama state trooper charged with the murder of a man at the height of the civil rights movement, according to documents obtained by The Star.

In the early 1990s, Sen. McCain, R-Ariz., wrote a letter to the State Department regarding James B. Fowler, who was at the time imprisoned in Thailand on narcotics charges.

McCain's State Department letter was dated Nov. 15, 1991. It briefly explains Fowler's situation and asks Assistant Secretary Elizabeth Tamposi of the Office of Consular Affairs to look into his case.

In 2005, The Star published an interview with James B. Fowler who admitted publicly for the first time that he shot Jimmie Lee Jackson, during a melee in February 1965 in the west Alabama town of Marion. Fowler insisted it was in self defense." :rolleyes:

When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be about who would win in a ***** fight.

To paraphrase a boxing axiom; never bet on the white one.

To paraphrase a boxing axiom; never bet on the white one.
......Or, let 'em run-loose!!!!!

071aba7b-b513-487c-8fc0-57d3bd9856f8.jpg

"It is a pretty disgusting form of political campaigning, and it is hardly a coincidence that it is Sarah Palin and not John McCain who is fronting this smear campaign. It must be ironic for McCain because eight years ago he probably lost the fight for the presidency to George W. Bush because of dirty campaigning. McCain said he would never sink to that level. Now it seems like he's forgotten that promise."

Werbung:
Back