Saudi Arabia--WHO Are They?

Just a pragmatic realist.
Can you supply a country that helps people a lot?
The USA would rank fairly high, but humanitarian--well that's a concept today--not really a reality.
Individuals--here and there--yes--all the time
Ghandi types.

"Man is by nature a political animal." - Aristotle
Why I might support your suspiction about Saudi Arabia I do not think Bowing has anything to do with it. This is a normal geeting in the Middle East. Also the Saudi Arabian terrorist did not support the Saudi Arabian government.

Werbung:
Why I might support your suspiction about Saudi Arabia I do not think Bowing has anything to do with it. This is a normal geeting in the Middle East. Also the Saudi Arabian terrorist did not support the Saudi Arabian government.

Its a very abnormal for a president. actually unheard of.

Back in the Reagan years--early on they traveled to England to meet with their leaders and Queen Elizabeth II asked that they come by as well whilst there. Prior to the meeting, Mrs. Reagan was apprised of British customs in these situations. A lady showed her how to "curtsey" to the Queen when she met her. Nancy Reagan said to the woman--"I am the First Lady of the United States and the wife of the President--I don't curtsey to ANYONE." Decorum is everything.

She knew how to handle a "foreign" tradition and customary greeting.
I guess Obama made a slip-up based on some "prior experience".

Back in the Reagan years--early on they traveled to England to meet with their leaders and Queen Elizabeth II asked that they come by as well whilst there. Prior to the meeting, Mrs. Reagan was apprised of British customs in these situations. A lady showed her how to "curtsey" to the Queen when she met her. Nancy Reagan said to the woman--"I am the First Lady of the United States and the wife of the President--I don't curtsey to ANYONE." Decorum is everything.

She knew how to handle a "foreign" tradition and customary greeting.
I guess Obama made a slip-up based on some "prior experience".
But did Mrs Reagan or her husband bow to the Queen. Many people did. The Queen even bow to the Pope.

But did Mrs Reagan or her husband bow to the Queen. Many people did. The Queen even bow to the Pope.

"NO"

That is an old throwback to monarchies and their former power.
They are titular tourist oddities now--and they support them like they would an amusement park.
The "Royal Family" is England's Disneyland.
Without all the rides and the food concessions.
No Space Mountain.

"NO"

That is an old throwback to monarchies and their former power.
They are titular tourist oddities now--and they support them like they would an amusement park.
The "Royal Family" is England's Disneyland.
Without all the rides and the food concessions.
No Space Mountain.

no bow, no inappropriate contact either (you do not touch the queen unless she touches you first0.
mutual respect.
think any of those leaders respect him ?

nope. the president bows to no one till now. and it was never seen as a problem for the leader of the free world to be the part.

the dude bowed...get over it...Reagan sells Arms to Iran and you guys would break out knee pads for him to give him a Monica. Bush just walked around holding hands like love birds. At least when they kissed there was no tongue...Of course also lets just ignore..Nixon bowed to the Emperor of Japan...Eisenhower to Charles De Gaulle

view;_ylt=A0PDoTD3fn9QI1UA3l2JzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n
bush-abdullah-holding-hands.jpg

20091116-fncbow1.jpg

20091116-fncbow2.jpg

Can we stop the fake ass outrage Bullshit now Fox Sheep?

Obama-bot--

There is a difference between "hunker over" and bow.
(I think that was Hirohito--and a bow might be culturally proper if you are so inclined).

Ike was merely tired after a long flight--back in the propeller-driven days--to France.
And DeGaulle was an old buddy of his.

Poor choices for rebuttal.
You can do better than this.

And divest yourself of the sophomoric snippet--Fox Sheep.
What do you call the folks over at MSNBC and CNN?

Obama-bot--

There is a difference between "hunker over" and bow.
(I think that was Hirohito--and a bow might be culturally proper if you are so inclined).

Ike was merely tired after a long flight--back in the propeller-driven days--to France.
And DeGaulle was an old buddy of his.

Poor choices for rebuttal.
You can do better than this.

And divest yourself of the sophomoric snippet--Fox Sheep.
What do you call the folks over at MSNBC and CNN?

You make the mistake I care about your opinion..of course your going to sit and bitch about what degree of a bow it was..because thats how pathetic your attack is. Its funny you say Obama Bot...but thats what you are...Obama saves a kitten you would bitch because its all you know how to do...Its sad realy to know that as hard as you try...you can't process information and figure out that your wrong...Just keep those blinders on and say what ever bullshit you need to keep pretending your right.

You make the mistake I care about your opinion..of course your going to sit and bitch about what degree of a bow it was..because thats how pathetic your attack is. Its funny you say Obama Bot...but thats what you are...Obama saves a kitten you would bitch because its all you know how to do...Its sad realy to know that as hard as you try...you can't process information and figure out that your wrong...Just keep those blinders on and say what ever bullshit you need to keep pretending your right.

You make a fundamental mistake here as well--FYI.

I do not care what your response would be about anything.
I only "comment" on your posts because it amuses me and perhaps others in the process--someone having a bad day or not feeling jocular--will get a small smile or a bit of a chuckle out of the exchange.

You usually perform well in this scenario.

It is often what makes forums become more interesting.

You make a fundamental mistake here as well--FYI.

I do not care what your response would be about anything.
I only "comment" on your posts because it amuses me and perhaps others in the process--someone having a bad day or not feeling jocular--will get a small smile or a bit of a chuckle out of the exchange.

You usually perform well in this scenario.

It is often what makes forums become more interesting.

I am sure your very amused...your wrong and look like a fool. But often the fool does not know they are.

I am sure your very amused...your wrong and look like a fool. But often the fool does not know they are.

What a shattering thing to say.
It wounds so deeply.
I hope I am able to pick up the pieces that are left of my life and go on--somehow.

I hope you are able to live with that weighing on you.

Werbung:
Back