Saudi king urged US to attack Iran: WikiLeaks

PLC1

Staff member
"cut off the head of the snake"

The leaked memos, published by five major newspapers, including The New York Times and The Guardian, show King Abdullah bin Abd al-Aziz told the US to "cut off the head of the snake" and said that working with Washington to roll back Iranian influence in Iraq was "a strategic priority for the king and his government".

Werbung:
It is not surprising that the Saudi king wants to sit on his bags of wealth and get the USA to do his fighting for him. Aside from sending a symbolic amount of Saudi troops Gulf War I, that is what he has always done.

Not surprising.. I think I have said that exact thing on this board before.

As have I. It has been fairly well know the Saudis wanted action taken. But, the comments by the King are interesting..."cut off the head of the snake..."

Maybe the Saudis should pay for it with all our oil dollars.

As have I. It has been fairly well know the Saudis wanted action taken. But, the comments by the King are interesting..."cut off the head of the snake..."

Maybe the Saudis should pay for it with all our oil dollars.

To my knowledge Iran never started a war...
The Saudi doesn"t like Iran, the oil competitor.
Human beings no matter their religion ,including
Jews are respected in Iran. Not in Saudi Arabia.

as I said in diff thread on same thing, I think its been pretty common knowledge that the House of Saud , Sunni...have wanted the US to take down there Rival Shia Iran a peg ...of course it would attack us for our actions in public. Iran is the only threat to SA's power in the Arab world in the middle east. It lacks the power do do much to Iran though..while Iran it knows could do some damage threw its terror networks to the Sauds.

An attack on Iran's nuclear facilities may already have been made by a cyber attack.

According to Fox News:

Mystery Surrounds Cyber Missile That Crippled Iran's Nuclear Weapons Ambitions

The mission: Infiltrate the highly advanced, securely guarded enemy headquarters where scientists in the clutches of an evil master are secretly building a weapon that can destroy the world. Then render that weapon harmless and escape undetected.

But in the 21st century, Bond doesn't get the call. Instead, the job is handled by a suave and very sophisticated secret computer worm, a jumble of code called Stuxnet, which in the last year has not only crippled Iran's nuclear program but has caused a major rethinking of computer security around the globe.

Werbung:
Iran is not the most democratic country in the world.
Neither is some of America's best buddies e.g Saudi Arabia and remember the Karzai election in afganistan
They're ruled by fanatic mullahs and religious extremists?
Also Israel is ruled by fanatic Rabbi's and religious extremists (Lieberman)
They don't allow the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) to fully inspect their facilities?
Israel doesnt allow any inspections of any kind PERIOD!

There is much more to analyze before we condemn any nation.
Israel is the only country that has built into its defense doctrine a nuclear strike on Mecca if Israel's existence is under threat. irrespective of if S Arabia was involved or not.

Back