Saxon has arrived!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:
Hmm, now then, where to begin? I must educate the masses here.

Oooh, I see I have landed in a LIBERAL forum! Easy pickings!

Greetings Saxon and welcome to the HOP :)

The people you think are Liberals are actually "Progressives"... Progressives are the Anti-Liberals:

Progressives: The Anti-Liberals

While they do whine the loudest, and frequently, they do not constitute a majority of posters on this forum.

I see that you're a Canadian...

Canada Has it Coming

Judging by your remarks about religion:

You might have an interest in reading my post about Anti-Theism:

Anti-Theism in America

Make yourself at home. ;)

Hi Saxon, welcome to the forum, as you probably will notice I also replied to several of your posts in the thread about conditions in the Arctic. I will echo Scotty's comments earlier, please play nice with everyone.

As for this being a liberal forum, I dont think that is quite fair. There are probably more Conservatives/righties on this forum than lefties. But either way, I think for the most part it is fairly well balanced in terms of numbers of regulars.

Welcome also

I am so glad the mods have reminded us to play nice but I am also wondering why neither mod has reminded another poster on the forum to play nice who had has a great deal of trouble doing so?

Hi Saxon, welcome to the forum, as you probably will notice I also replied to several of your posts in the thread about conditions in the Arctic. I will echo Scotty's comments earlier, please play nice with everyone.

As for this being a liberal forum, I dont think that is quite fair. There are probably more Conservatives/righties on this forum than lefties. But either way, I think for the most part it is fairly well balanced in terms of numbers of regulars.

I have seen your 'conservative/righties', and they seem more centrist to me. Your liberals are a joke, and quite easy to debate, so much so I become bored.
I should like to remind you that some have complained about me using red for my text colour. Why this is an issue is beyond me. Before they have even gotten to the crux of the matter in a debate, they whine about my text colour. As I have already stated, I am an ultranationalist Canadian, and HOPEFULLY people here are aware of our national colours.

I have seen your 'conservative/righties', and they seem more centrist to me. Your liberals are a joke, and quite easy to debate, so much so I become bored.
I should like to remind you that some have complained about me using red for my text colour. Why this is an issue is beyond me. Before they have even gotten to the crux of the matter in a debate, they whine about my text colour. As I have already stated, I am an ultranationalist Canadian, and HOPEFULLY people here are aware of our national colours.

Ultranationalist Canadian colors... excuse me colours. Aren't those the colours that run.:)

Just kidding... I have friends in both Yellow Knife & Toronto.

Seriously though most people won't strain trying to read the bright red font in those long wordy paragraphs. No problem... just don't want you to feel neglected... proceede...

Ultranationalist Canadian colors... excuse me colours. Aren't those the colours that run.:)

Just kidding... I have friends in both Yellow Knife & Toronto.

Seriously though most people won't strain trying to read the bright red font in those long wordy paragraphs. No problem... just don't want you to feel neglected... proceede...

I like the blue font you use these days, I read every one of your posts now but could not before when it was red.

I am really glad you changed to blue :)

You must be uber conservative? Are there many strong conservatives in Canada?

What do you think about national health care? Taxes and abortion? oh and gun control?

I like the blue font you use these days, I read every one of your posts now but could not before when it was red.

I am really glad you changed to blue :)

Yep you made a good point I hadn't thought about and I changed it up.

Like I've said I only us a different color font so I can rapidly locate my old buried posts that have been responded to a little quicker. At one time I was posting on up to 4 different political forums and 2 car forums.

The red draws your attention no doubt... but if it's too hard for others to read what good is it?

You probably now wish I'd have stuck to red so nobody could or would read it... :D

You must be uber conservative? Are there many strong conservatives in Canada?

What do you think about national health care? Taxes and abortion? oh and gun control?

Oh I don't know Pandora. Is this uber...:)

Originally Posted by Saxon
Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini or Franco. Any one of these, thank you.

Werbung:
Oh I don't know Pandora. Is this uber...:)

Originally Posted by Saxon
Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini or Franco. Any one of these, thank you.

but what was the question? This was his reply, but to what?

If the question was, who is your favorite conservative? then we have a different idea of conservative,

What was the question that made him write this reply?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back