Saxon has arrived!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*ROTFLMAO @ 'whack job'* I am a fascist, therefore I must be a 'whack job'. Gotta love liberal philosophy. Only liberals may be sane, yes?

Dude... you are waaaay out there. And yes being a fascist helps put you there!:rolleyes:

I am unaware of any documentation that suggests Jefferson bedded a slave, but then again, I am a Canadian who does not fall for liberal propaganda of any kind. You see, whilst you people were busy building your country, my people were too busy owning the world.

Research shows at least five U.S. presidents had black ancestors and Thomas Jefferson, the nation's third president, was considered the first black president, according to historian Leroy Vaughn, author of Black People and Their Place in World History. http://www.diversityinc.com/public/1461.cfm

There are currently living descendants of Thomas Jefferson who ARE Black. And, the currently living descendants of Thomas Jefferson are being ignored by the "White" descendants of Thomas Jefferson, the Black ones were on Oprah. Now, someone is clearly saying that Jefferson's "White" descendants aren't actually "White". Thomas Jefferson's Black and White Relatives Meet Each Other

The Oprah Show detailed how researchers and geneticist were able to prove that Thomas Jefferson had sex with one of his Slaves and, the descendants of those offspring are alive today. Now, the Oprah segment was based on the assumption that Thomas Jefferson himself was White and that he had children with a Black Slave. Now, as I siad, historians are saying that Thomas Jefferson's father's father was Black.

The Jefferson family tree never looked so big. But the Monticello Association, which oversees the Monticello cemetery on the former Jefferson estate, doesn't see it that way. Lucian Truscott, descendent of Thomas and Martha Jefferson, explains that Monticello Association's reluctance to admit the Hemings' side of the family into the Monticello Association, and into the Monticello cemetery, stems from their decision to admit only descendants of Thomas and Martha Jefferson. "It's about blood and land," he insists. He himself believes all descendants of Thomas Jefferson should have the right to be buried on Monticello ground. The Monticello Association is reviewing the DNA analysis, first presented by Dr. Eugene A. Foster in Nature magazine. http://www.oprah.com/tows/pastshows/tows_1..._19990118.jhtml

Thomas Jefferson, who served two terms between 1801 and 1809, was described as the "son of a half-breed Indian squaw and a Virginia mulatto father," as stated in Vaughn's findings. Jefferson also was said to have destroyed all documentation attached to his mother, even going to extremes to seize letters written by his mother to other people. http://www.diversityinc.com/public/1461.cfm

As far as your people "owning the world"... how'd that work out for ya?:D As far as us... America is the world's SUPER POWER.:D

Werbung:
WTF? Why must I keep signing back in after every post? The bloody site keeps signing me out. This is a LIBERAL conspiracy to keep me out!!! They fear my intellectual destruction of their beloved ideology!

WTF? Why must I keep signing back in after every post? The bloody site keeps signing me out. This is a LIBERAL conspiracy to keep me out!!! They fear my intellectual destruction of their beloved ideology!

If you're in full dress uniform the iron crosses might be interfering with your modem.

Frustrating isn't it...LOL

Hey some one had to tell me too. That little box beside your sign in name...click on it {remember me} and you'll be fine. There's some kinda of time delay thing that just kicks your butt to the curb...the same thing with the edit option...you've got to be real quick if you post and then want to edit/add some after thought...cause that is on a time delay too!!!

GOOD LUCK and my you seem very important are you the 'REAL DICK CHENEY' just slumming around this ole common human board??? :confused:

Frustrating isn't it...LOL

Hey some one had to tell me too. That little box beside your sign in name...click on it {remember me} and you'll be fine. There's some kinda of time delay thing that just kicks your butt to the curb...the same thing with the edit option...you've got to be real quick if you post and then want to edit/add some after thought...cause that is on a time delay too!!!

GOOD LUCK and my you seem very important are you the 'REAL DICK CHENEY' just slumming around this ole common human board??? :confused:

Yes, I seem to be educating everyone here, hence my importance. Too much lefty here, bordering on the insane. Fear not, for I have recovered from the ill-feeling I had when exposed to such commie-pinko lefty libtards.

That little box beside my signin? That was the first thing I clicked, you sill ****, when I first arrived. This is merely a flawed site. Must have been designed by Blacks.

Yes, I seem to be educating everyone here, hence my importance. Too much lefty here, bordering on the insane. Fear not, for I have recovered from the ill-feeling I had when exposed to such commie-pinko lefty libtards.

That little box beside my signin? That was the first thing I clicked, you sill ****, when I first arrived. This is merely a flawed site. Must have been designed by Blacks.

You dont like black people ?

Why?

Not all black people are the same just like not all white people are the same.

I do not think its a good idea to not like someone based on the race they were born into, instead dislike them on the kind of person they are.

OOOOOH, you just love to toss those 'insight a riot' snippets around don't you...:eek:
Bug have you received any 'magic marker black marks' from our resident 'brain in the box'...NOOOO, she must just be selectively allocating her special favors onto me. Cause she sure seems to side step you and BOOBtheBuilder when you two have gone over the line of responsible posting and gotten vile. So even though you may think that you are SPECIAL...until you get a 'magic marker notation'...YOU AIN'T SH!T...;)

OOPS...now you've done it...the anointed avenging righteous 'magic marker' has followed/trolled behind me to this topic... :eek:

We'll see if the all anointed one 'leaves a pom-pom' trail or provides you with her special 'magic marker' notation :rolleyes:

Good luck with that whole thing...but then again maybe she will establish a 'favored pet' project on you as she has with BOOBtheBuilder and ignore your...well your rather tasteless way with the vile attitude!!! :D

You dont like black people ?

Why?

Not all black people are the same just like not all white people are the same.

I do not think its a good idea to not like someone based on the race they were born into, instead dislike them on the kind of person they are.

Allow me to put it to you this way. I do not like Black 'culture'. Imagine a White person I know and like, and he had suddenly become a Black man, this would be to me irrelevant, because he is LIKE me. Blacks are a different people, regardless of the 'they are like us' bull**** mentality. Blacks commit by far the largest portion of the world's crime. This is fact. Blacks as a race live off the goodness of all other races. Another fact which cannot be argued. I cite Africa as an example. They are NOT like us. Blacks seem to have the glorification of violence bred into their culture. I have met Black people that I like, and with whom I have communicated. But, as a whole, I dislike Blacks yes. Were Blacks to change their ways, to become White' if you will, I may change my view of them as a people. This goes to prove it is not their skin colour, but their culture I abhor, or what they embrace as their culture. As such, I have EVERY RIGHT to dislike an entire race. Is this not in your own Constitution, which seeks to protect my own rights and freedoms? Until the Blacks change their violent ways, I will not change my own ways. Works both ways, my dear.

OOOOOH, you just love to toss those 'insight a riot' snippets around don't you...:eek:
Bug have you received any 'magic marker black marks' from our resident 'brain in the box'...NOOOO, she must just be selectively allocating her special favors onto me. Cause she sure seems to side step you and BOOBtheBuilder when you two have gone over the line of responsible posting and gotten vile. So even though you may think that you are SPECIAL...until you get a 'magic marker notation'...YOU AIN'T SH!T...;)

A liberal, whining about being persecuted. *ROTFLMAO* This is truly rich.

Allow me to put it to you this way. I do not like Black 'culture'. Imagine a White person I know and like, and he had suddenly become a Black man, this would be to me irrelevant, because he is LIKE me. Blacks are a different people, regardless of the 'they are like us' bull**** mentality. Blacks commit by far the largest portion of the world's crime. This is fact. Blacks as a race live off the goodness of all other races. Another fact which cannot be argued. I cite Africa as an example. They are NOT like us. Blacks seem to have the glorification of violence bred into their culture. I have met Black people that I like, and with whom I have communicated. But, as a whole, I dislike Blacks yes. Were Blacks to change their ways, to become White' if you will, I may change my view of them as a people. This goes to prove it is not their skin colour, but their culture I abhor, or what they embrace as their culture. As such, I have EVERY RIGHT to dislike an entire race. Is this not in your own Constitution, which seeks to protect my own rights and freedoms? Until the Blacks change their violent ways, I will not change my own ways. Works both ways, my dear.

Are there very many black people in Canada? My father says much of the same things that you do about culture. Where he lives its majority black people, or I should say where he lived. He since moved.

Where I live there is probably 1 percent or less black people but no one really looks at eachother and says you are black and you are Indian and you are white. My father said I would if I lived where he did. I want to think I would not. People in my state differ in political ways or life styles. Hippies vs Yuppies vs skaters vs burb wives but each come in various races.

Are there very many black people in Canada? My father says much of the same things that you do about culture. Where he lives its majority black people, or I should say where he lived. He since moved.

Where I live there is probably 1 percent or less black people but no one really looks at eachother and says you are black and you are Indian and you are white. My father said I would if I lived where he did. I want to think I would not. People in my state differ in political ways or life styles. Hippies vs Yuppies vs skaters vs burb wives but each come in various races.

I would thus ask you to walk through a Black neighbourhood, then come back and defend them. It is THEY who promote this 'us against them' mentality, not us. Nothing ever happens to Blacks roaming through White neighbourhoods, but the opposite is not true. There are two neighbourhoods in our GTA, that are famous for one thing, their sheer violence. Interestingly enough, they are BLACK. I would dare any 'anti-racism' libtards to walk through such neighbourhoods, then come back to me about how truly awful I am, the 'racist bastard' that I am. Who wants to bet that not a single White soul here would dare go anywhere near our Jane-Finch corridor? I didn't think so, therefore I would ask such people to shut the **** up about things they know nothing.

Please do not compare hippies vs yuppies with Blacks vs Whites. That is utterly idiotic to the extreme.

I would thus ask you to walk through a Black neighbourhood, then come back and defend them. It is THEY who promote this 'us against them' mentality, not us. Nothing ever happens to Blacks roaming through White neighbourhoods, but the opposite is not true. There are two neighbourhoods in our GTA, that are famous for one thing, their sheer violence. Interestingly enough, they are BLACK. I would dare any 'anti-racism' libtards to walk through such neighbourhoods, then come back to me about how truly awful I am, the 'racist bastard' that I am. Who wants to bet that not a single White soul here would dare go anywhere near our Jane-Finch corridor? I didn't think so, therefore I would ask such people to shut the **** up about things they know nothing.

Please do not compare hippies vs yuppies with Blacks vs Whites. That is utterly idiotic to the extreme.

My father told me to walk in Compton California alone some day and see if I make it through the day, he made me mad when he said that because I knew I would have a hard time there. You and he have similar beliefs. I admit I might be wrong but I want to believe its because of how black people were treated through out the years why things are the way they are now. Something is bugging me now though, Canada did not have slavery…Did you have civil rights issues in the past like we had?

Oh and I was not trying to compare hippie/yuppie with black/white … I am just saying race is a non issue here its more about your politics than your race. Except that this year I was called racist a whole lot because I was not voting for obama. That bothered me and shocked me.

My father told me to walk in Compton California alone some day and see if I make it through the day, he made me mad when he said that because I knew I would have a hard time there. You and he have similar beliefs. I admit I might be wrong but I want to believe its because of how black people were treated through out the years why things are the way they are now. Something is bugging me now though, Canada did not have slavery…Did you have civil rights issues in the past like we had?

Oh and I was not trying to compare hippie/yuppie with black/white … I am just saying race is a non issue here its more about your politics than your race. Except that this year I was called racist a whole lot because I was not voting for obama. That bothered me and shocked me.

Canada had slavery, but VERY MINIMAL, and for a very short time. The British rulers ended it. In my country, the greatest of slave owners were the 'natives', believe it or not. They enslaved each other quite readily, however much today they deny it. There has been documented proof of this.

I would understand Black anger over slavery, BUT, where is the anger against their own people for having sold them to the Whites in the first place for a few shiny trinkets? Besides which, slavery is over 300 years old, and Blacks were not along with slavery. Many other races experienced slavery, yet I do not see them setting up ghettoes, committing record numbers of crimes etc. Did you know that South Africa has the HIGHEST RAPE RATE IN HISTORY? ALL committed by Blacks. Why? Because they are angered at the Whites who 'enslaved' them during Apartheid? Is this why they RAPE THEIR OWN WOMEN? To show their anger? Did you know that many, many, many White women are leaving South Africa due to this rampant crime in their country, crime that did not even exist under Boer rule? I know because I am friends with 2 such women. Many of their female friends were raped by Black men, and they swore they would never go back, unless it was to kill as many Black men as possible, such has the hatred for them grown.

The civil rights movement of Blacks in Canada was very small, nonexistent compared to that of the USA. I know why too. Blacks did not DARE to commit the same **** in Canada as they did in the USA, simply because it is WE who took in their kind during the days of the Underground Railroad. They knew not to piss off the Canadian citizenry.

Why would it bother you to be called a 'racist' just because you did not vote for Obama? If anyone decided NOT to vote for Obama because of his race, that is their right. I am certain that is not why you did not vote for him, from what I have read of your posts. I doubt you even gave a **** about his skin colour. I would not either, other than the fact that he seemed to have attracted Blacks, especially those of the criminal element, which is precisely why I would not vote for him. But, if someone decided they did not wish to vote for him based soley upon his skin colour, is that not the person's right? It says so in your very Constitution. So, for anyone to suggest another is NOT allowed to vote against a candidate based upon his/her skin colour is to deny that individual his Constitutional rights. Such morons who scream 'racist' need be reminded the Constitution works both ways. 'Racism' is not a criminal act. It has only become something of a crime by the work of idiotic liberals who don't know any better. A White person should receive EXTRA jail time because the person he beat up was BLACK, regardless of whether the assault had anything to do with his skin colour? Bull****, especially since the same cannot happen if a Black man beats the **** out of a White man. Absolute hypocrisy.

Werbung:

Canada had slavery, but VERY MINIMAL, and for a very short time. The British rulers ended it. In my country, the greatest of slave owners were the 'natives', believe it or not. They enslaved each other quite readily, however much today they deny it. There has been documented proof of this.

I think you are right about the Natives being the biggest slave owners. I don’t see why natives in Canada would be any different than natives in the states. The natives here stole woman and killed men from rival tribes, kept young natives from other tribes as slaves exc. I suppose that is why we were called savages :)

I would understand Black anger over slavery, BUT, where is the anger against their own people for having sold them to the Whites in the first place for a few shiny trinkets? Besides which, slavery is over 300 years old, and Blacks were not along with slavery. Many other races experienced slavery, yet I do not see them setting up ghettoes, committing record numbers of crimes etc. Did you know that South Africa has the HIGHEST RAPE RATE IN HISTORY? ALL committed by Blacks. Why? Because they are angered at the Whites who 'enslaved' them during Apartheid? Is this why they RAPE THEIR OWN WOMEN? To show their anger? Did you know that many, many, many White women are leaving South Africa due to this rampant crime in their country, crime that did not even exist under Boer rule? I know because I am friends with 2 such women. Many of their female friends were raped by Black men, and they swore they would never go back, unless it was to kill as many Black men as possible, such has the hatred for them grown.

I do not understand it really and I should not pretend that I do. When I was younger I was sure just being extra nice and helpful would change everything but I know that its not so, I just don’t know what to think anymore.

Why would it bother you to be called a 'racist' just because you did not vote for Obama? If anyone decided NOT to vote for Obama because of his race, that is their right. I am certain that is not why you did not vote for him, from what I have read of your posts. I doubt you even gave a **** about his skin colour. I would not either, other than the fact that he seemed to have attracted Blacks, especially those of the criminal element, which is precisely why I would not vote for him. But, if someone decided they did not wish to vote for him based soley upon his skin colour, is that not the person's right? It says so in your very Constitution. So, for anyone to suggest another is NOT allowed to vote against a candidate based upon his/her skin colour is to deny that individual his Constitutional rights. Such morons who scream 'racist' need be reminded the Constitution works both ways. 'Racism' is not a criminal act. It has only become something of a crime by the work of idiotic liberals who don't know any better. A White person should receive EXTRA jail time because the person he beat up was BLACK, regardless of whether the assault had anything to do with his skin colour? Bull****, especially since the same cannot happen if a Black man beats the **** out of a White man. Absolute hypocrisy.

Well it bothered me being called racist because it hurt my feelings. To me being a racist is a bad thing. Now don’t get me wrong, I cant stand obama but I could not stand John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) just as much. It had nothing to do with skin color it had everything to do with I think they are both weak spineless blunders who will let the UN run our country and never stand up to terrorists or terrorism. Plus I am not left leaning so nothing else about them appeals to me either. Being called names, true or not is hurtful and people who I had considered friends were so obsessed with obama that they yelled racist to anyone who would not back him 100%

I am in total agreement with you about the hate crime stuff. If someone throws a brick in my window I should get a policeman at my door even if I am not black, homosexual or Jewish exc. The brick did the same damage to a white Christian male’s house as it did to anyone else house.

What part of Canada are you from ? I have been to Barrie Ontario and I live not to far from Vancouver BC

When I went to visit Canada I was sad. The people were not very nice and even kind of rude in Toronto. I think I went at a bad time when the American dollar was worth much more than the Canadian and everyone treated me strange because I was American. I went there a very liberal person and I started changing once I came back. Now I consider myself conservative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back