Saxon has arrived!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll repeat myself, once again: exerts from authors telling you a story, same material that I've been teaching...DITTO, DITTO, DITTO again. You have no point but keep posting the link and then re-post the printed material...you might convince yourself that this little gem is factual...LOL

:rolleyes:

O.K. Dottie!

Werbung:
just type in white power or anything like that.

and stormfront is a US NeoNazi website , its a retarded scary bunch of people. I with a few others went to the site from a other political site to do battle with them....it was as lost of a cause as one would suspect. I also used it in my hate crimes paper I did.

Ah yes, Stormfront. They banned me in record time. Claimed my views were too 'extreme'. *ROTFLMAO*

Ah, so I have already been banned from several of the forums. *ROTFLMAO* All for PARTICIPATING IN FREEDOM OF SPEECH? *sneers*

Ah yes, Stormfront. They banned me in record time. Claimed my views were too 'extreme'. *ROTFLMAO*

So what you're telling us is that you're more like a demented lone serial killer than an official participant in any particular group. Good to known...:rolleyes:

What is: "*ROTFLMAO*"???

It's kid code... roll on the floor laugh my ass off.

My daughter used it like 8 years ago when she was 14.

How's everything been going. Haven't seen you around much... too busy fishing?

It's kid code... roll on the floor laugh my ass off.

My daughter used it like 8 years ago when she was 14.

How's everything been going. Haven't seen you around much... too busy fishing?

As an educated adult, I would prefer people (adolescents) on forums would type out the words inasmuch as they already have problems with meaningful communication. Such abbreviations are annoying and are over-used and indicative of laziness.

Fishing? I wish. Since retiring I have less time for recreation than when I was employed! Too much to do around my hobby farm, too much guilt if I go fishing.

As an educated adult, I would prefer people (adolescents) on forums would type out the words inasmuch as they already have problems with meaningful communication. Such abbreviations are annoying and are over-used and indicative of laziness.

Fishing? I wish. Since retiring I have less time for recreation than when I was employed! Too much to do around my hobby farm, too much guilt if I go fishing.

Well that's a shame... I know those home projects & "honey do" lists can be a b1tch... :D

I just remembered that you used to talk about liking to get out and fish and thought maybe you just stayed at the dock because you hadn't been around as much.

Hope you get the free time for more fishing... and posting.

Hmmm, FYI, I believe that the habit of forming abbreviations from long drawn out messages was started in the military...and now the computer era has just found another nitch for the practical use of it...LMAO ;)

maybe its you who is to lazy to figure out what it means :p

maybe its you who is to lazy to figure out what it means :p

Perhaps you should start a poll that would correlate age/education/I.Q. with the frequency of the use of "fashionable" but nonsensical and ambiguous abbreviations.
Your BFF No, not "Best Frends Forever, but "Big Fat Fellow".

Hmmm, FYI, I believe that the habit of forming abbreviations from long drawn out messages was started in the military...and now the computer era has just found another nitch for the practical use of it...LMAO ;)

It is more likely the current usage is more likely the result of texting on telephones by adolescents. It is widely used by children who have never been in the military.

Werbung:
It is more likely the current usage is more likely the result of texting on telephones by adolescents. It is widely used by children who have never been in the military.

But the idea/style/format was around eons longer then this latest 'texting craze' by the youth of America...that was my point. The computer emails for the past 10 years have just enhanced it (from the previous years of: FYI, TTFN, TY, CULATR, WTH) and now it's become the 'common' practice for typing messages/notes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back