Scenes from the tea parties

Popeye

Check it out...racist redneck teabaggers..of course, what do you expect from the all white party?

teabaggers.jpg

Hey, what's with the spelling? Teabaggers are dumb too.. Lets see, rednecks steeped in bigotry and ignorance....all in all, the perfect definition of your average Republican and Faux News viewer.

3447320587_2d840155c8.jpg

Werbung:
All the left is in an uproar over these tea parties. It's good to see that they are intimidated. Yet, there were no negative responses when the left protested the war in IRAQ and burned effigies and pcitures of the then current President (Bush 43).

I didn't see anyone burning pictures of Obama. So again, it proves how bias the left is.
If the left hated the war when Bush was funding it, why haven't there been any rallies against Obama's Afghan initiative?

Then there were the left's outrage at Bush's spending (along with the right, mind you) and now that Obama is basically doing exactly the same as Bush, spending.. spending.. spending.. there's no outrage from the left. Amazing how biased and one sided the libs are.

So many libs say these tea parties were nothing, yet, they all are attacking them.

The only reason anything or anyone gets attacked is if they are threatened. It is clear that the left in this country are not only threatened, but by the actions, it seems they are terrified that their precious social programs may be stopped.

Check it out...racist redneck teabaggers..of course, what do you expect from the all white party?

Such a pathetic liar you are.

orlando-tea-party.jpg

tt2_0245_500.jpg

3347194085_0c6c35e39d.jpg

3347171855_92fb762732.jpg

Of course, what is a leftist without lies? Nothing but a whiny person. Grow up Popeye.

A real Conservative sounds-off.​

"I'd love to see a proposal that they support on any of these entitlement programs, but particularly Medicare which is the culprit for much of the debt burden. Where is it? Or are we really going to hear more diversions about "pork"?

As a fiscal conservative who actually believed in those principles when the Republicans were in power, I guess I should be happy at this phenomenon. And I would be if it had any intellectual honesty, any positive proposals, and any recognizable point. What it looks like to me is some kind of amorphous, generalized rage on the part of those who were used to running the country and now don't feel part of the culture at all. But the only word for that is: tantrum.

These are not tea-parties. They are tea-tantrums. And the adolescent, unserious hysteria is a function not of a movement regrouping and refinding itself. It's a function of a movement's intellectual collapse and a party's fast-accelerating nervous breakdownhttp://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2009/04/time-for-tea.html?reds."

All the left is in an uproar over these tea parties. It's good to see that they are intimidated. Yet, there were no negative responses when the left protested the war in IRAQ and burned effigies and pcitures of the then current President (Bush 43).

So many libs say these tea parties were nothing, yet, they all are attacking them.

The only reason anything or anyone gets attacked is if they are threatened. It is clear that the left in this country are not only threatened, but by the actions, it seems they are terrified that their precious social programs may be stopped.
Your desperation is showing.........

:rolleyes:

***​

"Obama's willingness to point to our imperfection drives many conservatives crazy. Writing on Commentary magazine's Web site, Peter Wehner, the director of strategic initiatives in the 43rd president's White House, expressed his discomfort with "the ease and eagerness with which he [Obama] criticized the country he represents." Wehner said he got "a queasy feeling" from "the growing sense that Obama is willing to denigrate America in order to boost his own personal popularity in other countries."

That Obama would run down his country for his personal benefit is a serious charge. It also ignores what Obama actually said and did.

In his Strasbourg speech, Obama spoke of cases "where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive." Is he wrong about that? Has everyone forgotten about "freedom fries" and "cheese-eating surrender monkeys"?

Yet on the whole, Obama is simply paying heed to Reinhold Niebuhr, a thinker admired both by the president and by conservatives. Niebuhr warned that some of "the greatest perils to democracy arise from the fanaticism of moral idealists who are not conscious of the corruption of self-interest" and also that a "nation with an inordinate degree of political power is doubly tempted to exceed the bounds of historical possibilities."

The Obama Doctrine is a form of realism unafraid to deploy American power but mindful that its use must be tempered by practical limits and a dose of self-awareness. Those are the limits that defenders of the recent past have trouble accepting."​

Popeye, why are you so mad about the tea parties? I dont understand it, honestly I dont. Nothing anyone did was as bad as the stuff done during war protests or even during the primary's. At work there are a lot of angry libs too but none can really say why they are mad but they are mad and I dont get it

Popeye, why are you so mad about the tea parties? I dont understand it, honestly I dont. Nothing anyone did was as bad as the stuff done during war protests or even during the primary's. At work there are a lot of angry libs too but none can really say why they are mad but they are mad and I dont get it

In fact, there were a lot of Democrats there too. As well as Republicans who were ticked off about Bush's Bailout bill.

If anything, the protests were very non-partisan. The most partisan people there was the media people. Them, and the "Anti-anti-tax tea party protest protesters" or as I call them, the whiny idiot crowd.

In fact, there were a lot of Democrats there too. As well as Republicans who were ticked off about Bush's Bailout bill.

If anything, the protests were very non-partisan. The most partisan people there was the media people. Them, and the "Anti-anti-tax tea party protest protesters" or as I call them, the whiny idiot crowd.

I saw the same, over a thousand came to the one in my are and we dont have that many republicans here I dont think. It was not about obama it was about the money being spent that our grandkids will have to pay back

Its about us letting down the greatest generation who did so much for us, and we are really screwing over our kids and their kids

Werbung:

If anything, the protests were very non-partisan.

Did Faux News tell you that?

Is that why the tea parties were officially ENDORSED by the GOP?

Do you have evidence that the tea parties were non partisan? I've provided plenty of evidence proving that they were not.

Back