Scenes from the tea parties

Interestingly, the worst one hit, was the one that got a Federal bailout, and produced the K-car. Not one single car from Chrysler was listed as America's greatest for the 1980s.

Then the list is invalid to the point of being idiotic, because it misses something that literally CREATED a type of vehicle: the 1984 Dodge Caravan.

Werbung:
Then the list is invalid to the point of being idiotic, because it misses something that literally CREATED a type of vehicle: the 1984 Dodge Caravan.

You think the Caravan was one of America's greatest cars? Really...

Yeah that was a <sarcasm> model of inovation </sarcasm> to the point that everyone is just dying to collect Dodge Caravans. K-Cars were junk, and are junk. I can't even find a K-Car on the road. They wore out quick, and had low quality standards. The cheaper price bought Chrysler some time, but that was temporary at best.

The Caravan did something astounding: it literally created a market segment. Within TWO YEARS, imitators were being cranked out. ten years later, EVERY big carmaker (including Toyota, Nissan, and Honda) had a minivan that was essentially their answer to the Caravan.

The Caravan did something astounding: it literally created a market segment. Within TWO YEARS, imitators were being cranked out. ten years later, EVERY big carmaker (including Toyota, Nissan, and Honda) had a minivan that was essentially their answer to the Caravan.

I'll go out on a limb and say that the writers of the book were looking for cars that actually were technologically an advancement, and were cars people actually wanted. Very few people dream of having the chance to someday own a... Dodge Caravan. Certainly no one would buy a massive expensive book of the greatest American cars, to see some pages dedicated to the.... Dodge Caravan.

The original 1980s K-car modeled Caravan was a rust prone bad handling slug. Yes it created a market for people who didn't want to drive a massive van, but needed room for their whole family. I understand that. But no one was just just breathless with anticipation on driving a caravan. It was a practical car. Not a fun car. Not a luxurious car. Not a coveted car. It certainly wasn't one of America's greatest cars.

3n73k53l5ZZZZZZZZZ957a2ca821decd11946.jpg

If anything, this is the car you end up with after you get married, and trade in one of American's Greatest Cars to get, because you have a family.

Check it out...racist redneck teabaggers..of course, what do you expect from the all white party?

teabaggers.jpg

Hey, what's with the spelling? Teabaggers are dumb too.. Lets see, rednecks steeped in bigotry and ignorance....all in all, the perfect definition of your average Republican and Faux News viewer.

3447320587_2d840155c8.jpg

The seriously funny thing though... I mean besides the fact spelling is obviously not their forte... they're too stupid to even know being a teabagger means they like balls in their face.:D

You got that all wrong... I'll show you... just smile like a donut :eek: and I'll get my teabag on.

picture.php

We're the teabaggers, that makes you the teabaggees...

WOW it just keeps getting better... PLEASE I'M begging you:D... please keep talking about liking sexual teabagging.

It's a gay act to want a teabagging and especially gay if you're forcing a teabagging on somebody else... but you like it.:rolleyes: I see... that tells us a lot. So you're just telling us you're the top in this gay senario... interesting from a Psychological perspective I presume...

But it's all a queer thing you do know that. They should change the name probably.

WOW it just keeps getting better... PLEASE I'M begging you:D... please keep talking about liking sexual teabagging.

It's a gay act to want a teabagging and especially gay if you're forcing a teabagging on somebody else... but you like it.:rolleyes: I see... that tells us a lot. So you're just telling us you're the top in this gay senario... interesting from a Psychological perspective I presume...

But it's all a queer thing you do know that. They should change the name probably.

I did not know you were homophobic!

what is wrong with a homosexual act?

what is wrong with a homosexual senario?

why are you using words like queer? double meaning?

Why would the MSM, and, at first, an openly gay member of the MSM, use a term like "teabagging" unless they wanted to evoke some thinly veiled homosexual pejorative?

HA HA HA!

Pandora is right... you are a Homophobe. What's with all the anti-gay rhetoric anyway? That's not very Progressive of you...

Couple years ago, in my Battlefield and America's Army days of gaming (gay-ming), I would LOVE teabagging the corpses of big mouthed No0bS like Top Gun... I guess that makes me a Necrophiliac as well, huh? I'd sneak up on them, knife them (cuz it was the most humiliating way to die), then stand over their corpse tapping the shift key (which was my crouch button). What Fun!

Ah the memories! My BF team went to the finals almost every season over the 5 years we played and in my last season, we took the crown (07). Alas, I don't do much online gaming anymore... Now I have Forums, with big mouthed No0bs like Top Gun to satisfy my teabagging needs. If I could change my avatar to an animated Gif, it would be me dressed as a founding father teabagging an eco-nazi progressive... Hey, can any of you artzy folks out there help me with such a pic? It doesn't have to be animated... I'd just love to add that to my photo gallery!

HA HA HA!

Pandora is right... you are a Homophobe. What's with all the anti-gay rhetoric anyway? That's not very Progressive of you...

Couple years ago, in my Battlefield and America's Army days of gaming (gay-ming), I would LOVE teabagging the corpses of big mouthed No0bS like Top Gun... I guess that makes me a Necrophiliac as well, huh? I'd sneak up on them, knife them (cuz it was the most humiliating way to die), then stand over their corpse tapping the shift key (which was my crouch button). What Fun!

Ah the memories! My BF team went to the finals almost every season over the 5 years we played and in my last season, we took the crown (07). Alas, I don't do much online gaming anymore... Now I have Forums, with big mouthed No0bs like Top Gun to satisfy my teabagging needs. If I could change my avatar to an animated Gif, it would be me dressed as a founding father teabagging an eco-nazi progressive... Hey, can any of you artzy folks out there help me with such a pic? It doesn't have to be animated... I'd just love to add that to my photo gallery!

God I miss BF1942... what an epic game.
*cough* back to subject *cough* why is the only rethoric that can be given against the protesters " bigotry and gay tendencies" ?

Top gun do you or your contistuents have a valid argument against the Tea-parties other then these low-blow out-of-context accusations? And further,... why do you and popeye not support people's right to protest in peaceful means regardless of the few crazies holding up unrelated signs?

It's known for a fact that protests against G.W.B were much worse in their use of phyiscal metaphores and I am curious how you do not see the difference.

Honestly... for a voter on the fence about dem's and rep's.. I wonder how it is such hyperboles are the norm.

I did not know you were homophobic!

what is wrong with a homosexual act?

what is wrong with a homosexual senario?

why are you using words like queer? double meaning?

I'm simply pointing out teabagging is a gay thing.

Conservatives embracing one man putting his junk in another man's face seemed... noteworthy!:)

GenSeneca;96166]HA HA HA!

Everyone should read this one because it documents a dangerous condition!

Maybe turn it over to the police or something. They can track it through trackback URL and his IP.

God I miss BF1942... what an epic game.
I know, right? My favorite kit was the Engineer kit... I was a PRO with that thing... Single shot bolt action non-scoped rifle, Explosive packs, land mines, an all purpose wrench and, of course, my trusty rusty blood stained knife! I was called a Haxor so many times... I can't count... People with no skills are like that though... they can't compete so they call you names and cast dispersions on your character... Wait a second... That's not any different than the Newbs around here is it? :p

*cough* back to subject *cough* why is the only rethoric that can be given against the protesters " bigotry and gay tendencies" ?
When your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail. They don't have anything else to bring to the conversation... so all they can do is call you names, cast dispersions on your character, and just act like every other n0ob.

Top gun do you or your contistuents have a valid argument against the Tea-parties other then these low-blow out-of-context accusations?
That's simply not possible. He only knows what the Progressives tell him to say, so the events are completely mischaracterized as being something they were not. You cannot provide a valid argument when what you're arguing against is based on a false premise, doing so is no more than a strawman.

And further,... why do you and popeye not support people's right to protest in peaceful means regardless of the few crazies holding up unrelated signs?
Oh you can protest... Protest Bush, Cheney, or any Republican... You can freely protest against Pro-Life groups and other enemies of the Progressives... Just don't you dare protest any Progressives or Progressive policies... because that's just racist, sexist, bigoted and homophobic.

It's known for a fact that protests against G.W.B were much worse in their use of phyiscal metaphores and I am curious how you do not see the difference.
He does see the difference... He knows what he is doing... That's why he's the Progressive Propaganda Minister here at the forum, with his trusty brown shirted sidekick Shaman, the intellectual leader of the group.

Honestly... for a voter on the fence about dem's and rep's.. I wonder how it is such hyperboles are the norm.
Progressives are all about big, theatrical, hollywood style perceptions... Like a movie set, it looks realistic from a distance but once you inspect it up close, you see its only a facade and void of substance.

Werbung:
I know, right? My favorite kit was the Engineer kit... I was a PRO with that thing... Single shot bolt action non-scoped rifle, Explosive packs, land mines, an all purpose wrench and, of course, my trusty rusty blood stained knife! I was called a Haxor so many times... I can't count... People with no skills are like that though... they can't compete so they call you names and cast dispersions on your character... Wait a second... That's not any different than the Newbs around here is it? :p

Totally.. personally I was all about the scout or medic kit, was big duoing with an engineer to cause serious mayham. Honestly if they didn't one shot us.. they weren't killing us. Been a year or ago since I played thou... real big into the player made "desert combat" they had for it... nothing like Apache warz servers FTW or "Omaha beach" only senario's

When your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail. They don't have anything else to bring to the conversation... so all they can do is call you names, cast dispersions on your character, and just act like every other n0ob.
That's simply not possible. He only knows what the Progressives tell him to say, so the events are completely mischaracterized as being something they were not. You cannot provide a valid argument when what you're arguing against is based on a false premise, doing so is no more than a strawman.
Oh you can protest... Protest Bush, Cheney, or any Republican... You can freely protest against Pro-Life groups and other enemies of the Progressives... Just don't you dare protest any Progressives or Progressive policies... because that's just racist, sexist, bigoted and homophobic.
He does see the difference... He knows what he is doing... That's why he's the Progressive Propaganda Minister here at the forum, with his trusty brown shirted sidekick Shaman, the intellectual leader of the group.
Progressives are all about big, theatrical, hollywood style perceptions... Like a movie set, it looks realistic from a distance but once you inspect it up close, you see its only a facade and void of substance.[/QUOTE]

Going from Top Guns responce to my post... I am still left wondering why just because it's possible to simply bang away at the character of a group... why one would resort to this form of degrading considering the state of the world.

I represent the learning next generation, confused by the huge out-lets of information and struggling to make sence of what is truly factual , morally and emotionally correct. It personally hurts my head to hear attack ads since it does no more then consititute a furthering of hateful additudes in America. Is the goal of political rivals to completely strip America of togetherness and bi-partisianship for the sake of the betterment of our nation?

Do our elders no no bounds to the seperation they are causing to the next generation.

It's bad enough that I can't tell if ethier fox , msnbc , cnn or the host of other networks is honestly giving us the full story anymore... now we are left to filter thru the mountains of data on the internet that is typically more opinion peices then anything. That or propaganda ad's on youtube.

The question still remains... if all i am left with is to do nothing but look at the negative side of things Top Gun... how will I ever know what the positives are?

So I pose .. again ... the question to you... what is your real problem with these protesters? could you honestly not make a pro/con list for someone trying to feel out the other side of the fence without refering to age old sterotypes and bigotry?

I know Gen's side of it... I understand and have absorbed the reason why the tea-parties were formed to begin with and understand why they believe that our government is moving sharply towards fiscal armageddon with the ludicris spending.

Come on Popeye .. top gun .. enough with the rethoric ... the " One upping" on the other side. Obama proves himself to be a partisan for the most part... but that doesn't mean you have to be.

Back