Scores dead as Israel attacks Gaza

They have a right to exist but they don't have a right to murder innocent civilians.

The question still stanks for dorkhawk but since you replied I would like to know

when Iran says they will kill them all and drive them into the sea, what do you think they should do?

when palistine bombs cafes to kill as many Civilians as they can, bombs buses to do the same, what is it that you think Israel should do?

I am very curious as to what you would allow them to do when their own civilians are slaughtered as often as they are

Werbung:
Their right to exist is not te question.

The question is 'do they have the right to steal the land of the Palestinians and murder thousands of them in the process?'.

There are examples of Palestinians going on holiday and returning to find Jews from say, Argentina, living in their house.

If they came to your town and did this maybe you would find it easier to understand the Palestinians plight.

Their right to exist is not te question.

The question is 'do they have the right to steal the land of the Palestinians and murder thousands of them in the process?'.

There are examples of Palestinians going on holiday and returning to find Jews from say, Argentina, living in their house.

If they came to your town and did this maybe you would find it easier to understand the Palestinians plight.

Land is won and lost in war, but Israel was returned to them in peace. I personally think Israel should have taken the land back in war just like they lost it in war.

You did not address in any way what Israel should do when Hamas/Palinstine bombs the civilians in cafe's and on busses.

From your post I gather they should all move out then start a war and win it back the way it was taken from them in the first place?

Why are you so fond of war?

Don't you realise how hideous war is?

Are you really that stupid?

Mind you you live in a country that has attcaked more countries than any other.

It is no wonder you are such a terrorist.

I bet you don't go and fight in any or suffer being bombed you cowardly cretin

how is it that you can call me stupid, a terrorist and a coward and get away with it but others are banned for practicly nothing?

ok lets get beyond your nasty comments to me and go back to the question

what do you expect Israel to do when Hamas / Palistine bombs thier civilians in cafe's and on busses?

Israel is a terrorist state
........actually I don't agree with that! I think that Israel and Israelis functions at a higher order than the sub-human detritus that exist within Palestine and especially those within the Hamas organistation - who function (intellectually) more on parr with babboons than as human beings.

I still think that the response by Israel is non-proportionate to the offence as strategically this probably puts Obama in a very difficult situation. He is the heir apparent but has no authority to conduct what is a very dynamic situation and one that will have the diplomatic wires buzzing! One hopes that the Obama team has wide access to all the information and diplomatic exchanges that are going on!

No Dawks I don't think Israel is a terrorist state they are just at war as for boming them with pork fat great idea but my solution would be a medium yield nuclear airbust over Gaza! No idiots, no problem

how is it that you can call me stupid, ..............

It has been noted and Dawkins will be well aware that this is not acceptable and that Dawkins will be making the required reduction in his rhetoric towards others on this site. Dawkins, as we all know, has a problem in that his mouth runs away with him and needs to be checked every now and then!

DAWKINS ENGAGE BRAIN BEFORE SPEAKING!

Thank you, Sir!

Go and read Numinus posts against me.

And if you think that it is accepatble for NoObam to recommend war as a solution to the Israel/Palestine problem but object to me calling him cretinous for doing so you are round the bend.

It is sad indictment on this board that calling for mass killing is acceptable but calling the perp a cretin for doing is not.

I couldn't give a flying **** if you ban me so do your worst.

In fact I am ashamed to be part of a place where calling for war from your armchair thousands of miles away from where the war will take place is deemed appropriate

Hey, moron. Get your facts straight.

Your poor, oppressed palestinians REFUSED the UN partition plan for the palestinian mandate after the withdrawal of britain. I believe the rhetoric then was -- any plan that does not give the mandate, IN ITS ENTIRETY, to the muslim palestinians, and consequently, the annihilation of its jewish inhabitants, was UNACCEPTABLE.

They took their chance on a genocidal war, which they unfortunately, bumbled and lost.

What happened next, whether the palestinians like it or not, is the creation of the SOVEREIGN jewish state of israel. And being SOVEREIGN over its own territory, as is the case in any country, have the final say in the disposition of lands therein.

The only people 'fond of war' in this situation are the goat-herders-turned-demagogues of hamas and hezbollah. It is not enough that they get their own country, they need to annihilate the jews as a pre-condition for this.

And even if they are capable of attaining such a thing, which they aren't, no one in his right mind would allow such a silly thing to happen just to humor a few goat-herders.

...Where is it exactly you think Numinus lives? Unless I'm mistaken, he's said before he still lives in his home country and that he was born somewhere in Asia. QED.

It has been noted and Dawkins will be well aware that this is not acceptable and that Dawkins will be making the required reduction in his rhetoric towards others on this site. Dawkins, as we all know, has a problem in that his mouth runs away with him and needs to be checked every now and then!

DAWKINS ENGAGE BRAIN BEFORE SPEAKING!

Thank you, Sir!

You are always so fair :) thank you Scotsman

Go and read Numinus posts against me.

And if you think that it is accepatble for NoObam to recommend war as a solution to the Israel/Palestine problem but object to me calling him cretinous for doing so you are round the bend.

It is sad indictment on this board that calling for mass killing is acceptable but calling the perp a cretin for doing is not.

I couldn't give a flying **** if you ban me so do your worst.

In fact I am ashamed to be part of a place where calling for war from your armchair thousands of miles away from where the war will take place is deemed appropriate

When you call me names it doesnt bother me or hurt my feelings, I just think its hypocritical when others are banned for much less while people like you get away with so much.

I still would like to know what you expect Israel to do when Hamas / Palistine bombs civilians in cafe's and on buses exc. You have said what your beef is with Israel and what you think they are doing wrong, can you explain what you think they should do when they are attacked in this way?

When you call me names it doesnt bother me or hurt my feelings, I just think its hypocritical when others are banned for much less while people like you get away with so much.

I still would like to know what you expect Israel to do when Hamas / Palistine bombs civilians in cafe's and on buses exc. You have said what your beef is with Israel and what you think they are doing wrong, can you explain what you think they should do when they are attacked in this way?

Oh, and I read that the israeli response was directed not so much at the fact that hamas was shooting improvised kassam rockets from the border. They do that all the time.

The response was prompted because they started using longer-range rockets.

Concessions by israel that were made to demonstrate their willingness to peace is being used against them.

Humanity is dealing with vicious goat-herders harboring delusions of gradeur.

Oh, and I read that the israeli response was directed not so much at the fact that hamas was shooting improvised kassam rockets from the border. They do that all the time.

The response was prompted because they started using longer-range rockets.

Concessions by israel that were made to demonstrate their willingness to peace is being used against them.

Humanity is dealing with vicious goat-herders harboring delusions of gradeur.

I really am torn on the land issue for what is the right thing to do. I think of here in the states. My family on my mothers side (Natives) once had Oklahoma, what if we decided that was our land 200 years ago so we want it back and displaced all the people who have had the land for the last 200 years? It would be crazy. I dont blame any native who would want thier land back, I would even support thier effort in trying but I would break with them when they sent rockets, bombed cafes or bombed people on a bus.

Mexico lost Texas in a war, I dont blame them for saying hey we want our land back, but I would break with them if they did terrorists acts to get it.

In the middle east the problem that bothers me most is that it seems all the Arab nations hate Israel and some openly say they want the race wiped out, driven into the sea. I think that morally we must protect and defend any group that others want to wipe off the map.

Were it Israel calling for the end of all Palistines or all Iranians then its on the side of Iran that I would side, but its not so I am not.

Werbung:
I really am torn on the land issue for what is the right thing to do. I think of here in the states. My family on my mothers side (Natives) once had Oklahoma, what if we decided that was our land 200 years ago so we want it back and displaced all the people who have had the land for the last 200 years? It would be crazy. I dont blame any native who would want thier land back, I would even support thier effort in trying but I would break with them when they sent rockets, bombed cafes or bombed people on a bus.

Mexico lost Texas in a war, I dont blame them for saying hey we want our land back, but I would break with them if they did terrorists acts to get it.

In the middle east the problem that bothers me most is that it seems all the Arab nations hate Israel and some openly say they want the race wiped out, driven into the sea. I think that morally we must protect and defend any group that others want to wipe off the map.

Were it Israel calling for the end of all Palistines or all Iranians then its on the side of Iran that I would side, but its not so I am not.

There really shouldn't be any confusion regarding the land issue because almost everyone is using the regalian doctrine in one form or another.

He who wields sovereign power owns the land.

Even in the us, it is a valid principle since the people wield sovereign power. Private ownership of land exists at the sufferance of the state. And the state reserves the right of eminent domain if and when one's private ownership opposes the public good.

Take note that in israel's declaration of statehood, palestinian arabs where offered citizenship in the new nation -- an offer that was largely rejected. Now, they are being given a chance to forge a nation of their own, side by side with israel. They still can't seem to accept it -- insisting on land ownership based on the political realities of the ottoman empire.

Tell me, how should any rational individual proceed to negotiate with goat-herder logic?

Back