Scott Brown should run for John Kerrys seat

steveox

Date set for Senate special election to fill Kerry's seat
Boston —
The special election to fill John Kerry’s seat in the U.S. Senate will be in late June, after most schools have let out for the summer and vacation season begins to heat up, Secretary of State William Galvin said on Monday. Gov. Deval Patrick plans to appoint an interim senator on Wednesday.
Anticipating that Kerry will resign Tuesday after the full Senate confirms his nomination to become secretary of state, Gov. Deval Patrick has chosen June 25 as the date for the special election to fill the remainder of his term through 2014, Galvin said, adding that he anticipates Democratic and Republican primaries will be held April 30.

Galvin said he was told by the secretary of the United States Senate that Kerry plans on Tuesday to submit his resignation, effective on Friday, triggering the state law governing Senate vacancies.
State law mandates that the special election be held within 145 to 160 days of a vacancy, created by the submission of a resignation or death. The late June date settled on by Patrick is one of the earliest he could have picked, coming 147 days from Tuesday and falling just before the July 4 holiday.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/northofb...al-election-to-fill-Kerrys-seat#axzz2JhRIktU0

Scott Brown should remind the Voters that Obama lied during his campaign warn the voters you have no chance ever getting a job as long Harry Reid and Obama are still in power. Democrats hold 5 seat gain. They can reduce it to 4 or 3 pending the Melendez sex scandal

Werbung:
Ex-senator Scott Brown won't run for Kerry seat

Catalina Camia, USA TODAY​
5:04p.m. EST February 1, 2013​
scottbrown-election-4_3_r536_c534.jpg

(Photo: Steven Senne, AP)
STORY HIGHLIGHTS

• A special election will be held June 25 for the rest of John Kerry's term
Former senator Scott Brown will not run for the Senate seat vacated by John Kerry in Massachusetts, saying Friday he was unsure "of returning to a Congress even more partisan than the one I left."
The decision by Brown, a moderate Republican, means Democrats now have a better chance of keeping the Massachusetts seat.

Catalina Camia, USA TODAY

5:04p.m. EST February 1, 2013

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

Former senator Scott Brown will not run for the Senate seat vacated by John Kerry in Massachusetts, saying Friday he was unsure "of returning to a Congress even more partisan than the one I left."
The decision by Brown, a moderate Republican, means Democrats now have a better chance of keeping the Massachusetts seat.

Are you happy about Scotty not running? I certainly am. We don't need more foolish progressives in the Senate.

Gipper are you a liberal? Reagan wasnt a l.iberal you know. Reagan made one mistake thats by signing Martin Luther Kings birthday into a national holiday

Catalina Camia, USA TODAY
5:04p.m. EST February 1, 2013

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

And Youre back
facedesk.gif

Gipper are you a liberal? Reagan wasnt a l.iberal you know. Reagan made one mistake thats by signing Martin Luther Kings birthday into a national holiday

Oh please....Reagan made many mistakes, but he also got many things right. His biggest mistake was accepting that fool George HW Bush as his VP. The stinking R establishment, which has destroyed the Reagan legacy thanks to dipshits like the two Bushs, demanded he take George.

FYI.....Scott Brown is a Bush clone. A word to the wise, NEVER listen to the R establishment.

And hey, I sure wish the Ravens hadn't won the SB. How the hell did that murdering scumbag Ray Lewis get away with killing people and knocking up multiple women? The press fawns all over that filthy pig.

And hey, I sure wish the Ravens hadn't won the SB. How the hell did that murdering scumbag Ray Lewis get away with killing people and knocking up multiple women? The press fawns all over that filthy pig.

Got Proof? Wheres your proof he did it? Theres an old saying Innocent until proven guilty. It must be proven beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Scott Brown decided to join the board of a paper company to cash in on his celebrity status and he may have avoided risking another election defeat, which would completely discredit him and end his political career. He also hated the gruel nature of successive campaigns and he would have won the special election but the term expires in two years and he would have to face the general election again to keep the Senate seat.

Former senator Scott Brown is joining corporate America in the paper business.
Kadant Inc., a Massachusetts-based company that provides products and services to the pulp and paper industry, said Wednesday that Brown has joined its board of directors.
The Republican was defeated in November and said last week he will not run in the June 25 special election to replace John Kerry in the Senate.
Jonathan Painter, Kadant's president and CEO, hailed Brown's "good judgment and pragmatic approach to solving problems" in a statement announcing the pol's appointment. Brown isn't the first former Massachusetts senator to serve on the board: Democrat Paul Tsongas did so in the 1990s.
The Boston Business Journal reports Brown will earn about $175,000 while serving on Kadant's board.

Got Proof? Wheres your proof he did it? Theres an old saying Innocent until proven guilty. It must be proven beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Innocent until proven guilty....what a quaint idea. Not sure it applies in American any more.

Well at any rate, the disgusting pig should not be admired or emulated. He should be ostracized. But I will give you this...he was an exceptionally good football player...but I hope he never gets into the Hall of Fame.

I am betting, in a few short years, he will be penniless in the penitentiary.

Werbung:
Back