Scott McClelland admits Bush administration lied on Iraq

Saddam didn't have nukes, and wasn't going to GET nukes. it was a LIE. You were lied to by Bushco, all the evidence points to it, yet your head has been filled with so much bs from the RW, that you are totally without a clue. Now, try paying attention. Focus, I know you've got ADD..Saddam Hussein was not a threat to us, or his neighbors. he was boxed in effectively, and was actually a counterbalance to Iran. By invading so stupidly and deposing him, what have we accomplished? We've gotten a Shiite government elected, which in turn has gotten into bed with Iran, which in turn is becoming a larger threat to us than it ever was in the past. Are you following me so far?

I agree because it's obvious the above is a fact. We should have never invaded Iraq. The moment the "lightbulb" went on there were no WMDs, we should have gone right back to Afghanistan. What a horrible price our military is paying for this ridiculous whim of GWB. George has a lot to answer for.

Werbung:
BUSH IRAQ WAR FAUCETS

The Podhoretz Neo-Con Republican president, George Bush, got elected on his solemn promise that there would be “no nation building”; then, on the notorious pretense of a nuclear threat, he illegally turned on two faucets: out of one flows the American People’s precious wealth, and out of the other faucet flows their priceless blood, to the sole benefit of Israel: now approaching 4000 sons and 1 trillion dollars.

This heinous treasonous betrayal of the sacred trust of the American People is a black mark on his family name which can never be erased, and will damn him forever in American history.

Google: “Mearsheimer Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy”; “Evans Blacklisted by History: Untold Story of Joe McCarthy”; “Wall Street Journal McCain-Feingold”; Stricherz Why the Democrats are Blue; “Human Events Ron Paul Interview”; McClelland "What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception."

He wasnt going to attack anyone.

Oh garsh, thanks for clearing that up, El Bunzo the Great Mindreader :)

Especially with WMDs. He was warned back in 90 that a WMD attack would result in a nuke attack against Tikrit. This is not a secret. But if he had WMDs, why didnt he use them as Americans crossed the border either time?

OH lessee - why wouldn't he use them - lemme think lemme think - DUH! I GOT IT! He didn't want to be nuked himself maybe?? DUH?

I guess I thought you were more intelligent that you appear here. But re-enagage as in foster our international relations through less strong arm tactics, heeding advice given by our allies when they obviously know more about certain things. Treating foreign nationals in a way we expect Americans be treated etc.

There you go again with the Obamidiocies, feel-good fluffy cliches disconnected from the real world. The middle east is full of lunatic muslim ideologues like alqaeda and hamas and others who are brainwashed from the time they are infants that america is the enemy, that it is a privilege to be "martyred" while killing them, and you think if we just talk with them, we'll all end up shaking hands, kiss, and make up.

It gave us widespread for support in Afghanistan. Which we squandered in our chase for non-existent WMDs in Iraq.

It DIDN'T gives us widespread support in afghanistan - the euroweenies have never lived up to the troop quotas they agreed upon, put all kinds of restrictions on their use while there, effectively reducing them to garrison troops not useable for combat operations, some countries were meaninglessly small token forces, and now they're fading away, just like in iraq. You are oblivious to the facts.

Yeah your right, its not like the Bush Administration talked to NKorea, Libya, or the Palestinians,

Yeah and what good has all that done???? NOTHING. The Libyans agreed to give up their nukes the same day the US invaded Iraq - appeasers say this was a "coincidence". :D

So lets just bomb every country who has a disagreement with us?

No, no - let's get out the ol' guitar, sing a few choruses of kumbyah, maybe roast some weenies and marshmallows, and all will be well. :p

That's exactly what makes the "all volunteer"military we have now such a travesty, imo...I'm on the opposite side of this particular issue from most Dems, and you may or may not agree with me here, which is OK either way. But I just think it is unfair for a person in the military to be expected to serve tour after tour after tour of duty in a combat zone. It's hard on families, it wrecks the soldiers either physically, mentally, or both, and it's totally beyond what anyone should be expected to do. A soldier was only sent to Vietnam once per two or three year enlistment when the draft was in place.Twelve months and that was it. A lot of guys got drafted, stayed for a couple of years, and got out. Some chose to stay, and every time they re-enlisted, they risked being sent back to Vietnam, but many of them drew other assignments, either stateside or in places like Germany or England. They weren't expected to be human combat machines, that you wind up again and again-and again.

At some point, with our military stretched so thin ,and endless perpetual war constantly on the horizon, recruiters won't be able to offer enough $$ to recruit and retain enough personell, for ANY amount of money or benefits. That time is approaching, and I believe that the draft will be something pols will have to seriously consider reinstating, like it or not.It should be fair, and legitimate exemptions, such as disability, parenthood, and certain other factors should exclude some from being drafted. Being the son of an influential citizen or politician should not.

Although I'm opposed to a draft you make good points that are relevant and factual and have recently been brought up by Congressman Charlie Rangle. Without a draft rich kids can easily afford to avoid service and with huge occupations the tours are too long and too repeated.

That said I'm a big believer in former President Clinton's peace dividend approach. I don't think we need a larger military. Our military was just fine until we invaded two countries fully occupying one.

Without a large ground threat like we had previously with the USSR I think a moderate size military with a focus on high technology and an excellent rapid deployment strike force capability should be enough. We shouldn't be occupying whole countries basically by ourselves for long periods of time IMO.

sidebar: Wife was Army Military Intelligence (Russian Linguist) stationed at the Defense Language Institute in Monterey California.

Although I'm opposed to a draft you make good points that are relevant and factual and have recently been brought up by Congressman Charlie Rangle. Without a draft rich kids can easily afford to avoid service and with huge occupations the tours are too long and too repeated.

That said I'm a big believer in former President Clinton's peace dividend approach. I don't think we need a larger military. Our military was just fine until we invaded two countries fully occupying one.

Without a large ground threat like we had previously with the USSR I think a moderate size military with a focus on high technology and an excellent rapid deployment strike force capability should be enough. We shouldn't be occupying whole countries basically by ourselves for long periods of time IMO.

sidebar: Wife was Army Military Intelligence (Russian Linguist) stationed at the Defense Language Institute in Monterey California.

Actually, in a world without our military being stretched as thin as Bush has it now, an all-volunteer force would be more than adequate. but if mcCain should be elected(God forbid), and we continue on into perpetual war, I wouldn't be against putting all the chickenhawks, some of whom reside on this very forum, to "work", through the draft. I find something patently obscene about a relative few risking life and limb, so that certain young, able-bodied young guys can sit over here in their air conditioned offices playing on their laptops and whining about paying their taxes. There is a real disconnect there, imo..At the very least, some kind of public service commitment should be required..

Sounds like we've both got some cool wives..mine's an RN at the local VA hospital here. I might have already mentioned that, but hey, I'm proud of her.
Is your wife Russian, or did she study Russian as a second language?

Actually, in a world without our military being stretched as thin as Bush has it now, an all-volunteer force would be more than adequate. but if mcCain should be elected(God forbid), and we continue on into perpetual war, I wouldn't be against putting all the chickenhawks, some of whom reside on this very forum, to "work", through the draft. I find something patently obscene about a relative few risking life and limb, so that certain young, able-bodied young guys can sit over here in their air conditioned offices playing on their laptops and whining about paying their taxes. There is a real disconnect there, imo..At the very least, some kind of public service commitment should be required..

Sounds like we've both got some cool wives..mine's an RN at the local VA hospital here. I might have already mentioned that, but hey, I'm proud of her.
Is your wife Russian, or did she study Russian as a second language?

We are in agreement on the various scenarios you cite.

No my wife is not Russian. But she speaks English (of course), French, Swedish & Russian. She turned down a Full Ride Scholarship at Kentucky & other smaller colleges because they didn't offer the Russian Studies she was interested in. The Army was more than glad to offer her what she wanted. Remember this was back before the Berlin Wall fell... Still Cold War time.

Her job in the Army was NSA related. Messages would be intercepted. Her group would then break those messages down into English and then help the code breaking section understand the various nuances.

i.e. The black bear is ready to be hunting on the ice. We many have already established that the "black bear" was a certain Russian Armor Division. Hunting on the ice might mean they were ready to deploy it to some more northern location.

Kinda interesting... obviously she's the better half! :D

Keith Olbermann had an excellent interview with Scott McClellan today. I've posted a link which shows the interview so that you, or others that share your views, can watch it and see what a fool you have played for by the Bush Administration.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/29/scott-mcclellan-on-countd_n_104194.html

You're not kidding! But the BIG story is how this story is not just a MSNBC story it's absolutely everywhere and growing in momentum every single day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqEBwkYQD70

This is a great opportunity for McCain to prove he is not a Bush puppet. He can simply have Scott McClelland as his Vice-Presidential candidate. :D

Werbung:
Back