Scott Walker/Sarah Palin Ticket

Dr.Who

The most polarizing presidential/VP candidacy ever but also perhaps the only one that would appeal to the most everyday Americans.

Rush always says that wherever conservatism is tried it works. The pubs always fail to run or back conservative candidate instead choosing members from their own establishment power elite.

And the hardcore left will hate whomever is chosen by the pubs so why even concern yourself with what they say. In fact they would work themselves into such a frenzy as to lose all sense and therefore credibility. bringing out their true colors could only be useful.

Scott and Sarah. Scott gets things done and Sarah is a real American. You Betcha!

Werbung:
Sarah is damaged goods now. But you are right to observe that the donkey reaction will be the same regsrdless.

And why is she damaged goods? Because they screamed so loud and made nothing into something? Time to take the power away from them by simply ignoring their false screams. It worked for Obama to simply lie repeatedly and ignore any claims that what he was saying was not true for years. He had the media on his side - it is time for politicians who do not have the media on their side to figure out how to deal with it.

And why is she damaged goods? Because they screamed so loud and made nothing into something? Time to take the power away from them by simply ignoring their false screams. It worked for Obama to simply lie repeatedly and ignore any claims that what he was saying was not true for years. He had the media on his side - it is time for politicians who do not have the media on their side to figure out how to deal with it.
Because only the fringe right will support her. She took herself out by quitting being governor. Anyone remotly middle of the road wont vote. Right or wrong thats the way it is.

Sarah Palin is a moron

I can see why she would appeal to the right

I wish the US would elect her president

It would be hilarious watching her lurch from gaff to gaff like a coked up alcoholic retard

Wait a minute ....

Yea, her quiting gov was wrong and could easily haunt her.

I am not at all enamored with Christie but suppose he and Walker teamed up. Everyone would object to one of them. But they could play that as a strength - Christie would claim he would moderate Walker, and Walker would claim he would keep Christie focused on our founding principles. Meanwhile they are both effective and competent.

Yea, her quiting gov was wrong and could easily haunt her.

I am not at all enamored with Christie but suppose he and Walker teamed up. Everyone would object to one of them. But they could play that as a strength - Christie would claim he would moderate Walker, and Walker would claim he would keep Christie focused on our founding principles. Meanwhile they are both effective and competent.
effective and competant... wouldnt that be a welcome change ?

Luckily the retardlicans have imploded with their tea party shit and their efforts to destroy the US economy to stop poor Americans getting healthcare
I bet they'd even consider a war to reintroduce slavery

Luckily the retardlicans have imploded with their tea party shit and their efforts to destroy the US economy to stop poor Americans getting healthcare
I bet they'd even consider a war to reintroduce slavery

For those of you who want information about this:

The tea party has not been as vocal as they once were or were expected to become. But it will only take a small catalyst to propel that group into a, no the, major force in politics.

The economy is no doubt being destroyed right now by both dems and pubs and remedies proposed by tea partiers are the only possible solution though I doubt anyone will listen.

The poor were never without health care.

A "war to reintroduce slavery" is ridiculous lunatical raving.

Sarah won't be on a presidential ticket. I would like to see her as Secretary of the Interior.

She's had a lot of experience with that in Alaska.

The department manages federal lands and tribal issues. She's had a lot of dealings with land management both the natural resources and the many tribes in Alaska. Infact her husband's grandmother is a Yup'ik Eskimo. Another thing the Department of Interior is responsible for, is oil leases.:D
She has had a lot of dealings with oil companies in Alaska. Also, with her husband, they ran a fishing business. The Dept. of the interior is also responsible for the water ways.

This is amazing

Republican senators know that Sarah Palin is an intellectual gnome who is toxic and very bad for the party

And you lot would love to see her elected

If she is so amazing why do you think it is that she has no chance of getting nominated?

Do you think the retardlicans would rather lose?

I mean, they even chose that imbecile mitt Romney over her last time

Werbung:
Back