Sean Hannity; Award-Winning, Paranoid, GOP-Mouthpiece!

Werbung:
Is it your point, then, that if Hannity can smear Obama by placing him in the same category as the likes of Jeremiah wright and Bill Ayers, it's fair to smear Hannity by placing him in the same category as Hal Turner?

Hannity lost a lot of credibility with me by his unending rants about Obama during the election. Turning his own illogic on him may seem like a fair turnabout, but I'm not buying it.

Hannity is not Turner, and Obama is not Wright.

I even used to agree with Hannity about half the time before he started the "stop Obama express."

This coming from someone who misinformed with made up quotes routinely for weeks, if not months, and then posted the fabricated Ann Coulter quote, made up from the "respectable" Washington Post.

It's funny how quickly liberals point out connections between republicans and whomever they choose, yet if someone points out the connections between Obama and known terrorists, or the leader of the church of hate, somehow "Obama isn't Wright" or other sweep-it-under-the-rug answers come out.

What a great example of people being known by "...the company they keep."

(See: palling-around)​

It's always good when some big bag of lies, a fear monger like Sean Hannity and his CUCKOO EXPRESS is fronted out for being so without any journalistic merit!:)

He's got a lot of other haters like Bill'o, Beck, Savage, Ingraham, Coulter and Limbag vying for winner of... LOOSER OF THE YEAR!:D

Congrats to Sean for being the worst of the worst.

Is it your point, then, that if Hannity can smear Obama by placing him in the same category as the likes of Jeremiah wright and Bill Ayers, it's fair to smear Hannity by placing him in the same category as Hal Turner?

Hannity lost a lot of credibility with me by his unending rants about Obama during the election. Turning his own illogic on him may seem like a fair turnabout, but I'm not buying it.

Hannity is not Turner, and Obama is not Wright.

I even used to agree with Hannity about half the time before he started the "stop Obama express."
UH-Oh!! You've become (another) victim of that, there THINKIN'-stuff!!! :eek:

You do realize how that threatens your "conservative"-status, don't you??!!! :confused:

It's funny how quickly liberals point out connections between republicans and whomever they choose, yet if someone points out the connections between Obama and known terrorists, or the leader of the church of hate, somehow "Obama isn't Wright" or other sweep-it-under-the-rug answers come out.
Besides doin' a 180 on the sequence, you've (also) pointed-out "conservative"-consistancy.

Thanks!!

:p

It's always good when some big bag of lies, a fear monger like Sean Hannity and his CUCKOO EXPRESS is fronted out for being so without any journalistic merit!:)

He's got a lot of other haters like Bill'o, Beck, Savage, Ingraham, Coulter and Limbag vying for winner of... LOOSER OF THE YEAR!:D

Congrats to Sean for being the worst of the worst.
Yep! He's a Great American.​

UH-Oh!! You've become (another) victim of that, there THINKIN'-stuff!!! :eek:

You do realize how that threatens your "conservative"-status, don't you??!!! :confused:

I've always been a fan of that thinkin' stuff, but Andy says I'm a liberal.

Maybe a thinker is neither a conservative, nor a liberal, what do you think?

I've always been a fan of that thinkin' stuff, but Andy says I'm a liberal.
They pretty-much go hand-in-hand.....kinda like "conservatives" relying on The Good Book (or, whichever of their favorite televangelists) telling them what's proper/improper, Patriotic/evil.

So he mis informed us by being the only person in the media to talk about Obama's radical friends.... "The only one on TV". It's amazing....

I only prey that Obama's radical ideologies do not affect our country...

So he mis informed us by being the only person in the media to talk about Obama's radical friends.... "The only one on TV". It's amazing....

Well I pray that Obama's ideologies DO affect our country. It is in pretty bad shape right now.

Werbung:

I heard about Ayers and Wright in several places. Of course, it was on Hannity that the two radical statements that Wright made in 20 years were played more than 4,000 times. 3,999, maybe but not 4,000.

Who are you preying on?:D

Back