Security forces target Al Wefaq General Secretary & other opposition leaders(Bahrain)

The new President of Egypt now wants to normalize relations with Iran
He has said that there will never be a non Muslim man ruling Egypt and that women won't ever be allowed to rule.
The Koran is their constitution and Sharia is their law.
Jews are vampires and killers.
He wants to reconsider the "Camp David" treaty.

I sure hope the military doesn't cave on this madman.

Incase your still thinking this will become a democracy, a man beat his pregnant wife to death because she didn't vote for the MB candidate. I wonder how many other wives/women were threatened into voting for this creep.

Werbung:
The new President of Egypt now wants to normalize relations with Iran
He has said that there will never be a non Muslim man ruling Egypt and that women won't ever be allowed to rule.
The Koran is their constitution and Sharia is their law.
Jews are vampires and killers.
He wants to reconsider the "Camp David" treaty.

I sure hope the military doesn't cave on this madman.

Incase your still thinking this will become a democracy, a man beat his pregnant wife to death because she didn't vote for the MB candidate. I wonder how many other wives/women were threatened into voting for this creep.
I already answer . This The Muslim Botherhood is the oldest Muslim groupin Egypt. THe new President had said he will work for all. The New York times said "a public count showed Mr. Morsi winning, the generals showed a measure of respect for at least some core elements of electoral democracy by accepting the victory of a political opponent over their ally, the former air force general Ahmed Shafik "'new York times
The Army accepts the decision. Surely there nothing wrong with a Muslim man ruling a Muslim country. What religion and sex have been all your presidents. At least Australia has a woman Atheist Prime Ministerhttp://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/s/ahmed_shafik/index.html?inline=nyt-per

Oh yes the Muslim Brotherhood was formed in 1928. They fought with Hitler. How cool was that?
They also spawned al-Qaeda and you think we should be rejoicing over their election.

Werbung:
Biggest American ship based in Bahrain.America has no command on Bahrain's unrest and massacre.This silence helps Bahrain govt. to do that kind of crime.

Back