See the 'Face of Evil" WSJ, page A-4,03/09/10

always

Yes,this is a sad picture But it is worth a THOUSAND WORDS!!
It shows just what is causing most of our domestic problems here in America.
Can YOU now understand why other nations question our values, our Honesty?
I recall a similar face coming out of the 1930's Germany, very few were concerned. Most americans at that time paid no attention, some even agreed with him. How sad for the world that few stood up for justice.
Sadly today, many Americans, many in our Congress , close their eyes and pay no mind to what he is saying and doing.
Why??? Is America not worth at least our ATTENTION?

Werbung:

I don't see any face. Am I missing something??

For the one or two of us who don't get the print edition, do you have a link?

Sorry, I do not have a print Edition outside my HOME DELIVERED WSJ!!

Actually the WSJ is the ONLY worthwhile NEWSPAPER in our Area- Central Florida!! The rest are lust "liberal garbage" and so small I cannot wrap my daily kitchen trash in one, so I quit it , months ago.
The WSJ gives you ALL SIDES of evern ISSUE!!

Can YOU now understand why other nations question our values, our Honesty?
I recall a similar face coming out of the 1930's Germany, very few were concerned. Most americans at that time paid no attention, some even agreed with him. How sad for the world that few stood up for justice.
Sadly today, many Americans, many in our Congress , close their eyes and pay no mind to what he is saying and doing.
Why??? Is America not worth at least our ATTENTION?

Who wrote the article? Might be able to find the picture that way.

Who wrote the article? Might be able to find the picture that way.

The pictures in question (Two pictures , one under the other) taken at Arcadia University, outside of Philadelphia on Monday, March 8,2010!
Article appearing next to pictures were written by Peter Loftus and Henry J. Pulizzi! For Adults only , this EVIL FACE will surely frighten Youngsters, Older Women, and weak kneeded politicians!! A face from HELL! , I say!

The pictures in question (Two pictures , one under the other) taken at Arcadia University, outside of Philadelphia on Monday, March 8,2010!
Article appearing next to pictures were written by Peter Loftus and Henry J. Pulizzi! For Adults only , this EVIL FACE will surely frighten Youngsters, Older Women, and weak kneeded politicians!! A face from HELL! , I say!

This is the only one I could find

Obama Appeals for Public Support on Health Care - WSJ.comMar 9, 2010 ... Write to Peter Loftus at peter.loftus@dowjones.com and Henry J. Pulizzi at henry.pulizzi@dowjones.com. Copyright 2009 Dow Jones & Company, ...
http://online.wsj.com/.../SB10001424052748704869304575109300800922486.html - 13 hours ago

I don't know how this works. When I did a google on " peter loftus and henry j. pulizzi " the article had pictures, However, when I click on the link after posting it here the pics are gone, and they require a subscription to WSJ. So, I guess you have to do it through google.

Werbung:
Back