Senator Dodd Diagnosed With Prostate Cancer

Werbung:
I'm sorry, I do not wish the man ill at all. I'm sure that he's very appreciative of the fact it was caught early.

I hope that he is equally thankful to the incredible advances made in largely by the AMERICAN health care system in detecting and treating this particular cancer. According to the American Cancer Society, the 5-year relative survival rate of this cancer (caught early, full treatment options, etc.) is 100%. 10-year is 91%, while 15-year is 76%.

And with a pro-SICKO thread emerging again, he can thank God almighty he's not in Cuba where, according to a 2008 report from a medical delegation out of Miami there is nearly 100% mortality rate! Wow. Puerto Rico was the only Caribbean nation in their study that did not meet or exceed 50% mortality.

Senator Dodd, I truly am thankful that you are here, in the good old "Sicko" U.S. of A. to receive effective and timely treatment for your condition.

I hope he gets well, and it shows people the advantage of preventitive health care for people...not waiting till its to late, or to costly.

and if the reports about his loans turn out to be true, I hope he does not win as well...if they turn out faulse then I wish him good luck, but I dont have feelings one way or the other about him...and since the only thing they have so far is one guy who is in trouble already saying he told him ...thats not alot, so we shall see.

And with a pro-SICKO thread emerging again, he can thank God almighty he's not in Cuba where, according to a 2008 report from a medical delegation out of Miami there is nearly 100% mortality rate! Wow. Puerto Rico was the only Caribbean nation in their study that did not meet or exceed 50% mortality.

Senator Dodd, I truly am thankful that you are here, in the good old "Sicko" U.S. of A. to receive effective and timely treatment for your condition.

How would he be doing if he was just a regular hourly worker that got diagnosed and lost his job, lost his health insurance or never could afford it in the first place just like millions of other people in the US today?

I guess then he'd be praying like hell that he had the Cuban system huh?

The problems there are with the Cuban healthcare system certainly isn't in the delivery system. It's that they are embargoed and due to that a very poor nation as a whole.

Werbung:
I hope he gets well, and it shows people the advantage of preventitive health care for people...not waiting till its to late, or to costly.

and if the reports about his loans turn out to be true, I hope he does not win as well...if they turn out faulse then I wish him good luck, but I dont have feelings one way or the other about him...and since the only thing they have so far is one guy who is in trouble already saying he told him ...thats not alot, so we shall see.

I wish him well.

I have no problem with Dodd as to most all of his positions so I hope he does get re-elected unless he broke some specific law... which I haven't seen yet.

This loan question could quite possibly end up being nothing. There's a whole lot of sweetheart deals that virtually every politician from both Parties take advantage of and as long as they walked that technically legal line the most they end up being is a little embarrassing and something that has to be explained if the other side uses them as campaign fodder... but not illegal.

It's a shame our system is gotten to a point where it's so much about bringing in huge money just to continue to campaign for re-election. But there's been no good way found to stop it without infringing on people's rights to free speech... saying what they want and contributing to who they want.

Back