Senator Obama makes history!

top gun

I've already used up all the baseball analogies with the two Clinton speeches... home run ... hit the ball out of the park...

What Senator Obama did tonight in his Convention acceptance speech was so good it it can only be compared to when Adrian told Rocky... just WIN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxeeQrd0qVQ

Werbung:
Tune in next week for more adventures of....
picture.php

I've already used up all the baseball analogies with the two Clinton speeches... home run ... hit the ball out of the park...

What Senator Obama did tonight in his Convention acceptance speech was so good it it can only be compared to when Adrian told Rocky... just WIN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxeeQrd0qVQ

The speech was extraordinary, exceeding even my expectations. Bill Kristol of Faux called the speech "impressive", David Gergen of CNN called it a "masterpiece." Neither are exactly friends of the Democratic Party. Republicans have got to be worried.

More conservatives raving about Obama's magnificent speech:

Pat Buchanan: "It was a genuinely outstanding speech. It was magnificent. It is the finest - and I saw Cuomo's speech, I saw Kennedy in '80, I even saw Douglas MacArthur, I saw Martin Luther King - this is the greatest convention speech, and probably the most important because unlike Cuomo and the others this is an acceptance speech. This came out of the heart of America and he went right at the heart of America..."

GOP Strategist Alex Castellanos: "Whoever didn't get picked for Republican VP today may be a lucky Republican."

I was very mad to not have my MSNBC, I would have liked to hear Pat B and Chris Mathews had to say ( besides that snipit of course) CNN was lame, and right after it was nothing but Republicans again....I know the Dems will be on doing the same for McCain but I think its a dumb idea I want to hear both sides and see some debate.

:mad:
More conservatives raving about Obama's magnificent speech:

Pat Buchanan: "It was a genuinely outstanding speech. It was magnificent. It is the finest - and I saw Cuomo's speech, I saw Kennedy in '80, I even saw Douglas MacArthur, I saw Martin Luther King - this is the greatest convention speech, and probably the most important because unlike Cuomo and the others this is an acceptance speech. This came out of the heart of America and he went right at the heart of America..."

GOP Strategist Alex Castellanos: "Whoever didn't get picked for Republican VP today may be a lucky Republican."

BUCHANAN gets a pay check from MSNBC. Of course he has to say that...

Werbung:
they are doing it..like that makes it ok.

Thats goes to the heart of the Liberal Double Standard that we have been complaining about... Republicans who are corrupt - we (Republicans) kick out. Democrats who are corrupt are given a BIG 'OL PASS, get to keep their jobs and even get promotions and re-elected....Yet people like Pop&Top excuse this by saying things like: "But those Republicans over there are Corrupt so you have no room to talk!"

Will you please tell them that corrupt officials need to be given the boot from either party, and that excusing them from responsibility for their actions, because the other side has their own scandals, is not a good thing for the country?

Back