Sending "THE BIG-GUN" Into North Korea!!!

Mr. Shaman

"Former president Bill Clinton landed in North Korea on Tuesday on an unannounced mission to negotiate the release of two American journalists, marking his first diplomatic mission abroad for the Obama administration in a case that has deeply concerned his wife, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Relations between North Korea and the United States reached a high point during Clinton's administration, highlighted by a 1994 deal for the North Koreans to freeze a plutonium-based nuclear reactor at Yongbyon. Relations have deteriorated since Clinton left office.

Bush accused North Korea of violating the nuclear agreement with a clandestine program to enrich uranium, killing the deal, and North Korea restarted the reactor. Experts estimate that North Korea has since harvested enough plutonium for at least a half-dozen nuclear weapons.

Speaking on the "Today" show Tuesday morning, Sen. Lindsay Graham (R-S.C.) said he hoped Clinton can seek progress on nuclear issues as well as secure the release of the journalists. "You would expect that you would not send a former president knowing that he is not likely to be successful," Graham said. "Maybe we can build on this and do something better with nuclear weapons."

Watch....and, LEARN (if that's possible), "conservatives"!

:cool:

Werbung:
It's DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clinton.jpg

Clinton.jpg

Don't make it right, don't make it wrong...sometimes you just have to 'SUCK IT UP' and play "Who can pile on the B.S. the heaviest" to win the freedom for a couple of Americans that shouldn't be there...but we sent in the best of the best heavy hitters for the "Who can pile on the B.S. the heaviest"...IMO

Now about those self inflicted stupid hikers in Afghanistan...did you not understand about that "DO NOT CROSS THIS LINE" border issue???

Clinton.jpg

Way to be the first to break the news here Shaman! (always click on Shaman's underlined words folks!):)

These were some comments on another blog about President Clinton... he is still loved...

Veronica August 3rd, 2009 10:50 pm ET

You go, Bill!

Anthony Ching August 3rd, 2009 10:55 pm ET

Better sooner than later.

Michael - Newport Beach, CA August 3rd, 2009 10:59 pm ET

Thank GOD! He’ll be able to do it if anyone can.

Sabrina In Los Angeles August 3rd, 2009 11:05 pm ET

I hope he can get them freed.

Pam August 3rd, 2009 11:07 pm ET

I pray President Clinton can get them release.

Becky in Ohio August 3rd, 2009 11:10 pm ET

I hope Pres. Clinton can get them released! He’s the perfect person to send. I have high hopes!

Leslie August 3rd, 2009 11:15 pm ET

Go President Clinton! I pray the girls are brought home safely in this dangerous time.

Claudia, Houston, Tx August 3rd, 2009 11:20 pm ET

Former President Bill Clinton represents one of our nations best and brightest and will get the job done. Enough said.

Isabel, Brazil August 3rd, 2009 11:44 pm ET

Good news!
I sincerely hope that all right and give the girls back home!

JC-Los Angeles August 3rd, 2009 11:56 pm ET

In exchange for the journalists, President Clinton should offer North Korea a sweet deal on mortgage backed securities and fleets of GM and Chrysler cars.

Freddie Chambers August 4th, 2009 1:52 am ET

I Love Bill Clinton, I think he was a great president, a kind person, a good dad & a human husband. He also continues to be one of the most popular politicians of our time, and if anyone can handle the negotiations to get the girls (our journalists) out of there he can. I can’t imagine being in prison, especially in North Korea. My prayers are with them, and Mr. Clinton. We need all three of you back home safely!!! Good luck from Catalina.

kemka August 4th, 2009 7:25 am ET

I just wish Bill Clinton would be able to secure their release… wonder how the ladies are being treated over there.

dottie August 4th, 2009 7:54 am ET

l too believe that President Clinton’s will get is done: he is the guy for the job ,President is political genius;N Korea’s officials Welcome him with Flowers,l think that the welcome wagon of flowers, it is great start for beginning of a diplomatic Relations. and foreign ties. He is highly respected nationally and lnternationally,and he knows foreign policy.

These were some comments on another blog about President Clinton... he is still loved...

Where was your love for him during the primary's?

Dem's treated him and Hillary like crap during that time.

I am glad he got the girls back, I hope we did not have to give up too much to get them though. and I wonder two things

Why didn't Hillary go get them and what deal did we make to get them.

Where was your love for him during the primary's?

Dem's treated him and Hillary like crap during that time.

I am glad he got the girls back, I hope we did not have to give up too much to get them though. and I wonder two things

Why didn't Hillary go get them and what deal did we make to get them.

most likey a few reasons
1. Bill still more known to the world bigger ego boost for Korea
2. Hillary equals its a federal goverment offical high ranking...it carries different meanings and status that North Korea has not been welcome to, and is not diserving of for this.
3. as a private person, he has more flex and can work for the goverment...and not have the "goverment" do anything...Much like why we dont have people in N Korea,,,but go threw Sweaden I belive for contact...sure its realy the same thing as talking with them...but politicaly it is not.
4.as for what we gave them.....they get to say Bill CLinton meet with them ( boost them up a bit to meet a powerful figure) and they no doubt know that it could help them look better in the worlds eyes...even if just a bit...but just enough...and realy what do they lose? I doubt they got anything big, and if they did would not say anway...but fact is those 2 where not worth much in the grand world view of the battle of the US and Korea.....only to thre freinds and family...

most likey a few reasons
1. Bill still more known to the world bigger ego boost for Korea
2. Hillary equals its a federal goverment offical high ranking...it carries different meanings and status that North Korea has not been welcome to, and is not diserving of for this.
3. as a private person, he has more flex and can work for the goverment...and not have the "goverment" do anything...Much like why we dont have people in N Korea,,,but go threw Sweaden I belive for contact...sure its realy the same thing as talking with them...but politicaly it is not.
4.as for what we gave them.....they get to say Bill CLinton meet with them ( boost them up a bit to meet a powerful figure) and they no doubt know that it could help them look better in the worlds eyes...even if just a bit...but just enough...and realy what do they lose? I doubt they got anything big, and if they did would not say anway...but fact is those 2 where not worth much in the grand world view of the battle of the US and Korea.....only to thre freinds and family...

Thank you for the info, that was interesting. I am not sure I agree with it all but it is very reasonable I can see what you mean.

AlGore never liked Clinton that much, I wonder if he is feeling one upped that Bill Clinton got his employees out :) I hope so!

Werbung:
Back