Sending "THE BIG-GUN" Into North Korea!!!

This is obviously a good thing for the 2 women and their families....but you know a good percentage of Republicans were hoping Clinton would fail.

When you want something done...send in the Big Dog.

Where did you see anyone in the mainstream wishing he would fail?

Werbung:
most likey a few reasons
1. Bill still more known to the world bigger ego boost for Korea
2. Hillary equals its a federal goverment offical high ranking...it carries different meanings and status that North Korea has not been welcome to, and is not diserving of for this.
3. as a private person, he has more flex and can work for the goverment...and not have the "goverment" do anything...Much like why we dont have people in N Korea,,,but go threw Sweaden I belive for contact...sure its realy the same thing as talking with them...but politicaly it is not.
4.as for what we gave them.....they get to say Bill CLinton meet with them ( boost them up a bit to meet a powerful figure) and they no doubt know that it could help them look better in the worlds eyes...even if just a bit...but just enough...and realy what do they lose? I doubt they got anything big, and if they did would not say anway...but fact is those 2 where not worth much in the grand world view of the battle of the US and Korea.....only to thre freinds and family...

Agreed more or less.

I think this is more a victory for North Korea than it is for the US. Getting the two people back is good, but image wise, one of the main things North Korea really wants is direct talks with the US.

I think the image this sends to the North Korea leadership is that they can continue along the same path that they have and that if they cause enough of a problem, the US will eventually play ball. This is not the message we need to be sending in my view.

Kudos for getting the people back, but I think this sets the stage for continued reckless North Korean behavior.

On the flip side of course, it could be a sign that he is trying to smooth over relations with the US for his successor, but that seems unlikely in my opinion.

Wellllllllllllllllllll......have you ever SMOKED AFGHANI-HASH??!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1247117411176075605Symbol_thumbs_up.svg.med.png

In '69, we called it PRIMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

No...at least not that I remember...I do remember many a time rollin some 'Columbia Gold' and that was 'ENLIGHTENING'...you could break into a sweat and have visions without the 'SAUNA/SWEAT LODGE'...;)

Agreed more or less.

I think this is more a victory for North Korea than it is for the US. Getting the two people back is good, but image wise, one of the main things North Korea really wants is direct talks with the US.

I think the image this sends to the North Korea leadership is that they can continue along the same path that they have and that if they cause enough of a problem, the US will eventually play ball. This is not the message we need to be sending in my view.

Kudos for getting the people back, but I think this sets the stage for continued reckless North Korean behavior.

On the flip side of course, it could be a sign that he is trying to smooth over relations with the US for his successor, but that seems unlikely in my opinion.

thing is not sure what good it does realy for them I mean hell its North Korea, for there own people they could just Say Obama came, did it himself, said the US sucks and he is sorry we suck...then photoshop a pic of him with the 8 foot tall leader of Korea ( who also throws a 300 game first time bowling and normaly shoots a few hole in ones per 18 holes of par 5 golf)...I think they just figured they got there use out of them and the cost of holding them in bad press was not worth it anymore.

....but you know a good percentage of Republicans were hoping Clinton would fail.
Yeah....but, most of 'em are Freepers & Dead-O-Heads....who've spent their entire-lives being discounted/ignored, by people who can think for themselves.​

I am glad he got the girls back, I hope we did not have to give up too much to get them though. and I wonder two things

Why didn't Hillary go get them and what deal did we make to get them.
Maybe you should get-back to Porky Limbaugh on those. He must have come-up with some kind o' spin, by now....seeing-as-how he asked those questions, yesterday.

:rolleyes:

Yeah.....designating them part-o'-the Axis Of Evil (by the Rove/Chickenhawk Marketing Group) made so-much-more sense (..and, so-much-more productive).

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Back