Senile McCain Loses It: Calls Americans 'My Fellow Prisoners'

Popeye

I don't really know what to say about this except that it makes one wonder what is truly going on inside of McCain's mind. Here he is, campaigning in Pennsylvania, accidentally calling Americans "my fellow prisoners." Actually, if you think about it we've been in custody for the last 7+ years subject to the whims of an evil man so maybe he isn't that far off.

Werbung:
Does he know the difference between Veterans Day and Memorial Day?
Does he know where the great lakes are?

It’s far more senile to see dead people at events, And if you didn’t see dead people then you don’t know the difference between the two days.
So the person making these statements is either senile or just plane frikin stupid and has no business being the president of these United States.
Incase you forgot, it was Obama who said both...

I don't really know what to say about this except that it makes one wonder what is truly going on inside of McCain's mind.
He should (probably) hit-up Sarah for some o' her O/C-medication.

It's fairly-obvious she isn't staying current

divideamerica.jpg
!​

He should (probably) hit-up Sarah for some o' her O/C-medication.

It's fairly-obvious she isn't staying current

divideamerica.jpg
!​

I find it ironic that you think Obama will cure partisanship.

Should he come into office he is going to have to cancel a lot of his "promised programs" due to the economic state at present. This is only going to bring about more partisanship as Republicans attack him for lying and Democrats get disillusioned again.

Same really goes for McCain as well.

Does he know the difference between Veterans Day and Memorial Day?
Does he know where the great lakes are?

It’s far more senile to see dead people at events, And if you didn’t see dead people then you don’t know the difference between the two days.
So the person making these statements is either senile or just plane frikin stupid and has no business being the president of these United States.
Incase you forgot, it was Obama who said both...

But dont worry your ok when McCain says something, just as long as Obama does not slip up. Typical.

Normally I would defend this pointless attack on a simple slip of speach from doing to many speeches....but no I think I will just act like a idiot and act like McCain really thinks we are all Prisoners, make a thread about how McCain will send as all to Gitmo or something...

Should he come into office he is going to have to cancel a lot of his "promised programs" due to the economic state at present. This is only going to bring about more partisanship as Republicans attack him for lying and Democrats get disillusioned again.

I was going to say, like McCain would, he cant even call Obama by his name or tital and show some respect, nope just calls him "this guy"

Quite the Richard Move on his part, Even when he was right sometimes as of late, he just looked like a richard when he said it.

I was going to say, like McCain would, he cant even call Obama by his name or tital and show some respect, nope just calls him "this guy"

Quite the Richard Move on his part, Even when he was right sometimes as of late, he just looked like a richard when he said it.

Nice use of "richard" there lol.

Granted Obama calls him John a lot, not Senator as well. I do not think McCain was trying to show disrespect, it just came out in that fashion.

But dont worry your ok when McCain says something, just as long as Obama does not slip up. Typical.

Normally I would defend this pointless attack on a simple slip of speach from doing to many speeches....but no I think I will just act like a idiot and act like McCain really thinks we are all Prisoners, make a thread about how McCain will send as all to Gitmo or something...

Nah, you are doing what you normally do. Nothing is new or differnt in this post than in any of your other posts.

I am not worried, and if you noticed I am not the one who started this thread.

Typically you cry cry cry because someone said something not nice about your idol

You typically attack someone who defends by showing your messiah doing same or worse.

Agreed! Every election is a crap-shoot.

George Bush insisted the Adults were comin' back to the Whitehouse....to turn-everyone-on to some real fiscal-responsibility.....and, everyone's well-aware of how that worked-out. :rolleyes:

Nice use of "richard" there lol.

Granted Obama calls him John a lot, not Senator as well. I do not think McCain was trying to show disrespect, it just came out in that fashion.

I think calling someone by there first name , while not the same as saying Senator McCain, still shows respect....just is less formal...."that one" is not even less formal, its just showing contempt for the person next to you, like they are not even worth there name.

I doubt it was intentional, just McCain being in a pissed off mood maybe , but it goes to show a side of him that he does not want out, and some already know. He is hot tempered, and that does not go well when your trying to act like your the cool calm collected reasonable thinking about FP....

I think calling someone by there first name , while not the same as saying Senator McCain, still shows respect....just is less formal...."that one" is not even less formal, its just showing contempt for the person next to you, like they are not even worth there name.

I doubt it was intentional, just McCain being in a pissed off mood maybe , but it goes to show a side of him that he does not want out, and some already know. He is hot tempered, and that does not go well when your trying to act like your the cool calm collected reasonable thinking about FP....

I had to go back and watch this portion of the debate again. Actually, going back a bit further defines the context a bit more. I can't say I think it was the most eloquent thing to say, but the "that one" phrase is totally in the context of a Senate vote. They're both Senators. They both voted on this particular instance.

McCain is constantly accused of coddling oil companies, and being a continuation of Bush's administration/policies. He was simply making the point that when the vote came on this, "that one" was the Senator who voted with Bush & Cheney, not him.

Like I said, not the best way to make the point. But the validity of the point is still there, regardless.

Werbung:
I had to go back and watch this portion of the debate again. Actually, going back a bit further defines the context a bit more. I can't say I think it was the most eloquent thing to say, but the "that one" phrase is totally in the context of a Senate vote. They're both Senators. They both voted on this particular instance.

McCain is constantly accused of coddling oil companies, and being a continuation of Bush's administration/policies. He was simply making the point that when the vote came on this, "that one" was the Senator who voted with Bush & Cheney, not him.

Like I said, not the best way to make the point. But the validity of the point is still there, regardless.

like I said, even when making a point that was in fact a good one to point out... he just looked like a angry old man

Back