Seriously...this is funny!

{Watch me} as I huff & puff myself up onto my 'SOAP BOX' and acquire a superior attitude: "I am a registered Independent and my thoughts about specific issues are as varied as the issues themselves"...it is 'YOU' my self absorbed right winged nut job that seems to NEED TO FIT everyone into a LABELED BOX of your definition! ;)

Thank you again My Love for you kind words. I can't tell how much I enjoy hearing from you. The anticipation is almost too much for me.

I am without a doubt a proud right winger. But, the nut job you refer to actually applies exclusively to your kind, in my most humble opinion.

I have no need to label you my sweet sugar britches. You did that when you claimed you were an independent. I merely disputed your label.

Can you define what an independent believes? Because I have read many of your wonderful and insightful posts and they mostly lean left...

Like, like, like hey, its George's fault you know...

Werbung:
Thank you again My Love for you kind words. I can't tell how much I enjoy hearing from you. The anticipation is almost too much for me.

I am without a doubt a proud right winger. But, the nut job you refer to actually applies exclusively to your kind, in my most humble opinion.

I have no need to label you my sweet sugar britches. You did that when you claimed you were an independent. I merely disputed your label.

Can you define what an independent believes? Because I have read many of your wonderful and insightful posts and they mostly lean left...

Like, like, like hey, its George's fault you know...

Well, your extreme sweetness just catapults me straight into the throes of a pure insulin HIGH :rolleyes: And as I would dare to point out to you {never that I would doubt your voracity/nor your honesty/nor your ever failing memory} but the redundant conversations that drone on around this community {except those titillating tidbits that 'I' supply} seem to be centered around the consistent mantra of; "President Obama is the devil incarnate and G.W.B. should be forgiven all of his trespasses" or the complete opposite and the roles are reversed {flip those 2 names around} and the topics just get snagged into the forever RUT!

As with the topic that Gen Seneca has going...it's been an interesting approach to the specific and not the generalities that will provide you with the 'TRUTH' of who I am {really/truly}. That little quicky-quiz that was provided showed me to be a total CENTERIST {ya, shocked me too} but as I clearly stated; there wasn't any questions about, health care reform, abortion, fire arms, death penalty, illegal immigrants, torturing prisoners of war...so possibly those questions would have shown me to be the left swinging LIBERAL that you just love to define me as :cool:

BTW...should we continue our discourse in this so heavily laden syrupy manner the mods will be coming out and tossing our sweet a$$es into the detention center again just to protect the 'OTHERS' from possible sugar overload/or tooth decay...don't cha think:confused: ROTFLMAO

Well my dear, you better not be leading me on. My intentions are pure. If I can't count on your love letters every day, my life is well...over.:(

But who my darling is commending W here? I do not see much of that. I do see a lot of criticism of BO, but that is warranted since he is a commie lib and destroying the country.

W was a moderate liberal. No conservative thinks him great.

mrz011010dAPR20100111021148.jpg

Now that is one human that I wouldn't want to change places with...not for all of the tea in China :(

He's got a lot of 'living down' that reputation, has anyone heard when he'll be on the golf course events again?

I bet he plays The Masters. The PGA needs Tiger. Just too much money is on the line. The galleries will be told to watch what they say and they will.

I bet he plays The Masters. The PGA needs Tiger. Just too much money is on the line. The galleries will be told to watch what they say and they will.

Ok, your on...I bet he sits the Masters Out and waits for the next tournament...now what do you want to loose?

How about you have to say 3 nice things about our Current President and make it SOUND sincere :D

Werbung:
I have absolutely no idea why you felt you had to hijack a perfectly fine and funny nonpartisan thread. But OK we'll play...

Actually not. By the dental work I'd say country boy admitting on tape he has sex with a mule. Also known as Republican Family Values.:rolleyes:

Oh noes..... he's pulled out the big guns and used the most intellectually powerful argument in his not insignificant repertoire. All now witness the mind blowing power of the legendary Top Gun "I know you are but what am I" strategem. Legend has it that it was this very defense that successfully repulsed the Turks at the walls of Vienna in 1529. If you have pissed yourself in fear, do not be ashamed, it's pretty much involuntary in the face of such cerebral supremacy.

Back