Shirley Sherrod proves Conservatives lack conscience

top gun

Had to start a new thread as it was painfully obvious that there were some Conservatives in here were trying to shrink away from the actual facts... trying yet again their long ago worn out GOP misdirection play.

In the Glenn Beck is Blind thread some even hit some new all time lows... :eek:

Instead of pointing out the obvious, like... Andrew Breitbart is just another brain dead Conservative fearmonger blogger. Or... Glenn Beck is often 1st in line to promote lies. Or... there can now be no doubt FOX NEWS is certifiably a political action committee for Republicant false spin and propaganda.

Instead of any of that... because their completely fraudulent cut & paste FALSE REPORTING showed something that appeared racist... they blame our good President and his administration because it acted swiftly to show they had zero tolerance for any racism from any person in their ranks be they Black or White.

All I can say is this. Doesn't every Conservative in here feel just a little bit slimier if for no other reason than you guys promote these bottom feeders like Breitbart, Beck, Hannity and the rest of the neocon talking heads?

Seriously being from the Conservative side but still being able to draw some line between right & wrong you all must have wanted to go take a shower with Clorox after seeing this.

REALLY NEED TO WATCH ALL OF THIS LAST ONE... SEE THE BREITBART SLIM BALL.

Werbung:
Any point in all that ?
She admitted racism in her work in public and got caught.
She got fired as she should have.
She got sucked up to afterward as she should not have.

And it took Breitbart to bring it to light.

Whats weeong with that ?

Any point in all that ?
She admitted racism in her work in public and got caught.
She got fired as she should have.
She got sucked up to afterward as she should not have.

And it took Breitbart to bring it to light.

Whats weeong with that ?

WOW... you obviously still have not viewed the entire tape.

I'd have to give you that much credit or you'd A) Be in the bath tub with a gallon of Clorox and a wire brush... and most certainly B) Never speak the completely 100% discredited and scum sucking name of Breithbart again. :rolleyes:

Two lessons to be learned here:

1. Never take at face value anything that is reported by a blogger with an obvious agenda,

2. Never take seriously anyone who repeats information that originates from a blogger with an obvious agenda without checking out the facts first.

Obviously, Fox is going to report anything negative it can find about any Democrat. That much is to be expected.

What is surprising is that Vilsac (sp?) took the story as gospel without doing any research about it. We really don't need gullible people in high positions in government.

1. Never take at face value anything that is reported by a blogger with an obvious agenda,

2. Never take seriously anyone who repeats information that originates from a blogger with an obvious agenda without checking out the facts first.

Obviously, Fox is going to report anything negative it can find about any Democrat. That much is to be expected.

What is surprising is that Vilsac (sp?) took the story as gospel without doing any research about it. We really don't need gt else was necessary ?ullible people in high positions in government.

Vilsac saw her say the words. What else was needed ?

WOW... you obviously still have not viewed the entire tape.

I'd have to give you that much credit or you'd A) Be in the bath tub with a gallon of Clorox and a wire brush... and most certainly B) Never speak the completely 100% discredited and scum sucking name of Breithbart again. :rolleyes:

I just dont rationalize.

Vilsac saw her say the words. What else was needed ?

for him to hear the rest of the words, of course.

You did listen to the whole speech, didn't you? If so, then you must realize that the video that Vilsac and Fox reacted to totally twisted her words 180 degrees.

Or are you still of the mistaken impression that Sherrod was really making racist statements?

for him to hear the rest of the words, of course.

You did listen to the whole speech, didn't you? If so, then you must realize that the video that Vilsac and Fox reacted to totally twisted her words 180 degrees.

Or are you still of the mistaken impression that Sherrod was really making racist statements?

She confessed racism then claims an epiphany. I'm glad she may have seen the light but I don't want racist civil servants and making an example of her aids that. Foolish to have admitted it publicaly.

She confessed racism then claims an epiphany. I'm glad she may have seen the light but I don't want racist civil servants and making an example of her aids that. Foolish to have admitted it publicaly.

You do understand that the speech that was chopped up and made into something it was not was made over 20 years ago, and was being used as an anti racist example, don't you?

Did you listen also to the "white farmer" in question also?

What is surprising is that Vilsac (sp?) took the story as gospel without doing any research about it. We really don't need gullible people in high positions in government.

It really just proves how sensitive the Obama administration is to making sure that racism toward any group will not be tolerated by them. And how dishonest & destructive Right Winger bloggers truly are.

This was a pretty darn artfully disguised power play the Conservatives tried but failed at here. First they edit down the video so it goes from being uplifting & enlightening to racist and as that's leaking out they have crazies like Hannity & Beck in the batters box waiting to pounce on it nationally with FOX.

Best to be like many Conservatives & most Teabaggers and never become enlightened and just stay a closeted bigot???:cool:

Come on dude! This was a very good lady that did not let her "thoughts" of possibly making what would have been a racist decision become that decision.

You don't get it... feel kinda sorry for ya.

I have not followed this story at all, so I cannot say anything about it really.

But in general, from the brief overview I just saw, people in the government getting crucified for something they did not actually do or say is not really anything new.

I have not followed this story at all, so I cannot say anything about it really.

But in general, from the brief overview I just saw, people in the government getting crucified for something they did not actually do or say is not really anything new.

While people do get accused and even fired for things they did not actually do or say this is something much more sinister from the Far Right.

It was a Republican surrogate intentionally planting an edited and completely backward in context video tape to try and not only get this good lady fired from her job but also damn the NAACP and the President of the United States of America as being racist.

And FOX NEWS just loved promoting that particular lie!

No, that's just party politics as usual.

Werbung:
You do understand that the speech that was chopped up and made into something it was not was made over 20 years ago, and was being used as an anti racist example, don't you?

Did you listen also to the "white farmer" in question also?

How does that make her admission of racism any different ?
I get that you prefer forgiveness. I prefer she obey the law.

Back