Shocking video of Farrakahn calling Obama "The Messiah"

XCALIDEM

This is a very shocking, dark video in which Louis Farrakhan addresses a large youth group. Brain washing them to call Obama the Messiah

YOU ARE WARNED!!!

Werbung:
I will cut and paste my post to your post:......

Louis Farrakhan announced earlier this year (though we are just getting the tape) that Barrack Obama is the Messiah and will bring Universal change

Now, those of you (and you know who you are) stop crying and whining that I talk about your messiah like he is some kind of messiah.

I don’t want to hear even one cry cry cry you are mean to obama cry cry cry I never said he was the messiah.

Just accept it and go sacrifice a goat or something

Just an update, I have a friend who is from Africa and got a chance to see him Yesterday. He of course loves Obama.

I asked him what do you think of what Farakkahn said about obama being the messiah.

He got the most serious look on his face and he said to me, crystal Obama is more than man, more than president, more than king. he is the messiah.

He was totally serious. I had to stop with my obama jokes because I saw he took it so personal. He is a friend and I did not want to hurt him so I just let it go.

We agreed to meet and talk more about it later.

Werbung:
Just an update, I have a friend who is from Africa and got a chance to see him Yesterday. He of course loves Obama.

I asked him what do you think of what Farakkahn said about obama being the messiah.

He got the most serious look on his face and he said to me, crystal Obama is more than man, more than president, more than king. he is the messiah.

He was totally serious. I had to stop with my obama jokes because I saw he took it so personal. He is a friend and I did not want to hurt him so I just let it go.

We agreed to meet and talk more about it later.

this whole thing is really scary and people don't know what the hell they're getting into. Voting for a guy who lived overseas, we don't know if he's a muslim, he hangs out with a bunch of radicals, including a bigot priest and has a very thin resume.... And people look at him as their savior... Amazing!!:mad:

Back