Shotgun314159 is here....

Werbung:
Ah ok Thank you for explaining it to me. but why can't people say I just defeated you or better yet, if somoene felt they won an argument just be glad and move on.

I guess the word "defeated" just isn't "cool" anymore - which, by the way, used to just be an expression of temperature. It's the nature of a living language to change.

You forgot to mention that you were one of the most disliked and most often owned people at political soup. I am sure that it won't take you long to achieve the same here.

NO YOU FORGET
I WAS POLITICS.COM

MY BEING BANNED FROM THAT SITE
CREATED POLITICAL SOUP
YOU FOLLOWED
TO HEAR
ME
AFTER THAT POL.COM, DIED

THEN YOU BANNED ME ON POL SOUP
AFTER THAT, SOUP DIED
I AM A GOD

(
how are you dude?
hope you and yours are good.
)

NO YOU FORGET
I WAS POLITICS.COM

MY BEING BANNED FROM THAT SITE
CREATED POLITICAL SOUP
YOU FOLLOWED
TO HEAR
ME
AFTER THAT POL.COM, DIED

THEN YOU BANNED ME ON POL SOUP
AFTER THAT, SOUP DIED
I AM A GOD

(
how are you dude?
hope you and yours are good.
)

Sorry shotgun, but political soup was much older than politics.com. I see you still aren't on speaking terms with the truth either.

And rather than a god, I would characterize you more along the lines of a plague. Where you show up, people start to leave and by the time the mods finally get around to banning you, the backbone of the board has moved on to another location where something approaching rational conversation is the norm rather than your incessant, and incomprehensible spew.

why cant you just know what being owned means?

Well I can assume but its always better to ask and be sure.

I have never heard it before this forum

that canaidan kept saying it, I just figured it was a canaidan thing till it came up a second time.

Im sorry if it bothered you that I wanted to ask and be sure. You should put me on ignore that way my posts wont bother you

Well I can assume but its always better to ask and be sure.

I have never heard it before this forum

that canaidan kept saying it, I just figured it was a canaidan thing till it came up a second time.

Im sorry if it bothered you that I wanted to ask and be sure. You should put me on ignore that way my posts wont bother you

why dont I get you some tissues? your the ones who said why cant you jsut say x...I think it was only fair to say why should we change what we say just so you understand.

Speaking terms with truth? I was wondering about a lesser ability to speak in coherent sentences. I'm glad you think you're a God, but it doesn't sound like you have many devotees...

not yet
that takes time
i kinda grow on people
that or where them down
it all depends on how ya look at it

tee hee heee

Oh Jeez, another legend in his own pants. Nothing new here.

i think i have changed a bit
things have happened in my life

i used to be a real smuck and could post filth
like few have ever seen
ask around

i found that i missed posting

i acknolowaged to myself
i deserved to be
banned for
life

i was wrong to post such foul crapola
i was wrong to spamm