Should Conservative Limbaugh own an NFL team?

asur

Is Limbaugh ruining the liberal school systems, destroying jobs, keeping brothers in the hood down? Nope, that would be liberal, democrat politicians.

I say, let the white boy own a team if he wants to!

Bo Snerdly talks to the Hood about NFL
Listen here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxQZ0r51B-4

Werbung:
I dont care if he is white or black, if he has the money he should be able to buy what ever he wants.

On a personal note, I am glad he did not buy a team because he already talks too much about sports. I want to hear and talk about politics.

Yes, he should be able to invest in or own outright a sports franchise.

Being a rabble rousing demagogue is not a sufficient reason to exclude him. It would be un-American.

I dont care if he is white or black, if he has the money he should be able to buy what ever he wants.

On a personal note, I am glad he did not buy a team because he already talks too much about sports. I want to hear and talk about politics.

Why should a private organization be expected to allow someone in just because they have a check?

Why should a private organization be expected to allow someone in just because they have a check?

Well, if they have certian rules then I am ok with that

Let's say a Mormon group wants only Mormons to be in ownership,
I dont care.

or catholics or what ever...

or if you have a group thats all men or all women, I am ok with that too.

or if you just put your foot down at anyone with a criminal record

I Think its wrong to say no to someone based on known lies

but I cant stand foot ball so im ok with it for personal reasons. I dont want to hear bout foot ball while im working and listening to the radio.

I can't see why he would want to put money into something that stupid. If Rush broke some rule the NFL has then they should not let him own no matter how much money he has, but if he broke none of the rules then I think its wrong to deny him based on they dont like him or based on a known lie of what someone said he said without proof.

Is Limbaugh ruining the liberal school systems, destroying jobs, keeping brothers in the hood down? Nope, that would be liberal, democrat politicians.
Could you expand on this a little? I couldnt disagree more and would like to discuss it further.
I say, let the white boy own a team if he wants to!
Hmmm...you do realize that as far as I can know, all of the owners of NFL teams, and I think all of the major sports teams owners have long been the exclusive monopoly of white folks.
Bo Snerdly talks to the Hood about NFL
Listen here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxQZ0r51B-4

That was cute. Is that the only purported black guy who is a regular on his show? I dont listen so Im simply curious.

Would this apply to William Jefferson and his cash in the freezer? Where do you draw the line?

Yes, he should be able to invest in or own outright a sports franchise.

Being a rabble rousing demagogue is not a sufficient reason to exclude him. It would be un-American.

I agree to a point, but the NFL has long had pretty tight controls on who owns a team and not. Having the money simply isnt enough, especially when it comes to only a minority interest.

Well, if they have certian rules then I am ok with that.
They do, as I said in a previous post, the NFL has some pretty tight restrictions on who can own a team. For instance, with the exception of the Green Bay Packers, no corporate ownership of a team is allowed. There must not be any percieved connection to any sort of gambling....among enough other rules that would require a sideline full of lawyers to understand. Ultimately the important thing to remember is that the other owners would have to vote to allow this proposed ownership group Rush was a part of to buy the franchise. Same goes for when a team wants to move.

guess what Rush can own one...if the NFL wants him to. And Rush can...if a ownership group thought he was worth the bagage.....or if he had enough money himself.....

But the Ownership group dumped him
the NFL never said anything
and evryone who hates Rush, has evry right to say they hate him and would not support a team he owned

nice , the free market spoke and said no to Rush...

Would this apply to William Jefferson and his cash in the freezer? Where do you draw the line?

Well does the NFL have a rule about not letting convicted people be a part of the NFL? I assume not because of that one guy who killed the dogs, but I do not know very much about football.

But if the NFL has rules no convicted people can be part of the NFL then even William Jefferson could not. If there are no rules about it then why not?

I think if you did a crime and then you were punished for that crime it should be done. With few exeptions.

people who have been convicted of child molestation should never be able to work at jobs with children again

but in general if you went to jail or prison to be punished for your crime, once you are out the crime should not be hanging over you still.

but Rush was thrown out because of 2 fake quotes and basic hate for him because he is a conservative. I think that is wrong but again I am glad he will stick to politics and not sports :)

guess what Rush can own one...if the NFL wants him to. And Rush can...if a ownership group thought he was worth the bagage.....or if he had enough money himself.....

But the Ownership group dumped him
the NFL never said anything
and evryone who hates Rush, has evry right to say they hate him and would not support a team he owned

nice , the free market spoke and said no to Rush...

Oh I agree with you, his team would be the hated team and you would have a right to hate him and his team. I do not disagree with that at all.

One freak of nature congress woman said on the congress floor an appeal to the NFL not to let Rush in. Something about that seems very wrong to me.

but you personally hating him, I think thats great and your right!

They do, as I said in a previous post, the NFL has some pretty tight restrictions on who can own a team. For instance, with the exception of the Green Bay Packers, no corporate ownership of a team is allowed. There must not be any percieved connection to any sort of gambling....among enough other rules that would require a sideline full of lawyers to understand. Ultimately the important thing to remember is that the other owners would have to vote to allow this proposed ownership group Rush was a part of to buy the franchise. Same goes for when a team wants to move.

Not sure he broke any of those rules they have. I am ok with the voting him in or out.

Do you think he broke any of these rules or do you agree that he is hated and denied because he is anti obama, anti liberal, anti progressive and a strong conservative?

I do not care that he is out, I just think its odd that no one on the left is admitting why he is out. And I wonder how upset anyone on the left would be if some person on the left were counted out simply because they were a lefty.

Werbung:
Back