Should Geraldo Riveria get his own show on FOX News?

Werbung:
Well pretty soon obamacare will be fully instated and you can get therapy for the trauma for free :)
Gosh, I get the feeling from your comment that it upsets you to see America starting to catch up with the rest of the developed world? Why? Wouldn't it be nice if we could at least get into the Top 10?

Gosh, I get the feeling from your comment that it upsets you to see America starting to catch up with the rest of the developed world? Why? Wouldn't it be nice if we could at least get into the Top 10?

Upset? No I do not at all like the way it was done and its a really crappy bill. If we have to have a national health care it could have been done a million times better than it was.

Upset? No I do not at all like the way it was done and its a really crappy bill. If we have to have a national health care it could have been done a million times better than it was.

First its not Universal..it still does not cover evryone

But yes it could have been better...the Government option...or Single payer...Death to Insurance companies.

Werbung:
I recommend if for a lot of people...spending years as a veggie is a waste of money, a drain on your friends and family, and offers nothing to the person.

She wasn't a veggie, she was under 50 and had cancer and they decided she wasn't worth the price of the drugs and offered her Dr. assisted suicide instead

crazy part is that the evil pharmaceutical company heard about her story and gave her meds free Go figure!

Back