Should Japan learn to respect the U.S better than the past?

steveox

I dont think we should help them with food supply cause they refuse to trade their rice to America. Another thing is Business,, Japan wont allow the U.S to buy their Sumo Wrestling company thats forbiden by them. But we allow them go buy American baseball team the Seattle Marniers and thats not fair,and when we try to sell our Louisville Sluggers to japan they wont allow them to buy it nor they dont allow their people buy GM,FORD and Jeep.So i say,,,You want our food from American Farms?. Its gonna cost ya plenty! Maybe when they recover they learn to respect us better by FAIR TRADE!! Not Free Trade,, FAIR TRADE!!!.

Werbung:
Withholding food in a time of crisis would be petty.

If the gov does not give food to japan because it does not have the constitutional authority to do so, that would still leave the doors open for all of the American people to give to their hearts content - which they already are.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on the objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
-- James Madison

Werbung:
I think Japan should learn to respect u.s better than past because after the second world war u.s still play a vital role to develop Japan.

Back