Should Obersturmführer Bloomberg Ban Baby Formula?

Werbung:
These people are nuts. What ever happened to a woman has a right to her own body and killing that baby before it was born. Now they want to force her to breast feed.

These people are nuts. What ever happened to a woman has a right to her own body and killing that baby before it was born. Now they want to force her to breast feed.

Liberalism = Insanity.
It is not only a mental condition--it is a dangerous plague.
It needs to be stomped out.

He wants formula banned does he ? good way to kill a lot of babies. not surprised he would support this.

If he wants people to die, why does he care so much about what they put into their bodies?

So far it's salt, feeding the homeless, sugary drinks and now formula. What have I missed?

If you DON'T KILL the child--Bloomberg will punish you by making it swing on your chest for a couple of years.
That'll show her who's boss!

Werbung:
Whats wrong with Breast feeding? It makes the child Smarter. I was feed with goat milk when i was a baby look how stupid am now? :(

Nursing isn't automatic. A lot of babies won't latch on and it's hard work for them to nurse. It also takes about three/four days for a woman's milk to even come in. A newborn infant can't afford to lose a lot of weight before they get weak. Sometimes a baby gets tired and stops nursing and they don't get enough nourishment. It's best to give the baby supplemental formula in those first days, and that's what the blooming idiot Bloomberg wants to put behind lock and key.

Oh, and there is no proof that formula vs breast fed has any correlation to intelligence. That has to do with your genes.

Back