Should President Obama be impeached???

Werbung:
Well he's working on fixing a ton of critical problems created by the Republicans and their lemming excusers, rationalizers and justifiers. That seems to be a pretty decent set of priorities.

Well he's working on fixing a ton of critical problems created by the Republicans and their lemming excusers, rationalizers and justifiers. That seems to be a pretty decent set of priorities.

You know what gets me. I really tired of hearing Obama blame the republicans. I was not a fan of GW Bush, especially in his 2nd term.

You would think that Obama would value this challenge-to fix our problems, but he doesn't. Blaming is so unproductive, don't you think? I guess you would then think that a critical problem we are facing now is the 2016 Olympics that Obama is rushing to get resolved when our nation is under attack!

Wake up and smell the coffee! My favorite cliché

No, I do not think Obama should be impeached (unless it is proven he is not a natural-born citizen, a result I do not expect). IMHO he has not committed any High Crimes or Misdemeanors. Gross, repeated and flagrant lying to the American public about what his programs contain, does not rise to the level of HC&M. Neither does deliberately and knowingly signing unconstitutional legislation - we have courts to check and balance that tendency.

(Now, impeachments of certain Court justices who ignore this unconstitutionality, is a different matter.)

Fortunately, those acts by a President, do not warrant impeachment. If they did, we'd have to impeach every president going back to Hoobert Heaver, and maybe beyond.

As for present problems caused by "Republicans", when did Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Charles Schumer, and that gang (who directly caused the housing-finance crisis that dragged down our economy) change parties? Or Bill Clinton, who deliberately ignored increasing terrorist activity ranging from blowing up our embassies to blowing up our warships to parking a huge bomb in the World Trade Center, brushing them off with a few halfhearted criminal prosecutions after the fact, thus allowing Al Qaeda enough time and rope to gain a foothold in this country and destroy the WTC?

"Republicans"?

No, I do not think Obama should be impeached (unless it is proven he is not a natural-born citizen, a result I do not expect). IMHO he has not committed any High Crimes or Misdemeanors. Gross, repeated and flagrant lying to the American public about what his programs contain, does not rise to the level of HC&M. Neither does deliberately and knowingly signing unconstitutional legislation - we have courts to check and balance that tendency.

(Now, impeachments of certain Court justices who ignore this unconstitutionality, is a different matter.)

Fortunately, those acts by a President, do not warrant impeachment. If they did, we'd have to impeach every president going back to Hoobert Heaver, and maybe beyond.

As for present problems caused by "Republicans", when did Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Charles Schumer, and that gang (who directly caused the housing-finance crisis that dragged down our economy) change parties? Or Bill Clinton, who deliberately ignored increasing terrorist activity ranging from blowing up our embassies to blowing up our warships to parking a huge bomb in the World Trade Center, brushing them off with a few halfhearted criminal prosecutions after the fact, thus allowing Al Qaeda enough time and rope to gain a foothold in this country and destroy the WTC?

"Republicans"?

YES!! , Obama must be impeached! BUT his partners in CRIME hold all the cards . THey gained this position because our radical leftist national news media convinced us that BUSH was Evil and Obama was good . The truth is BUSH was just incompetent and obama was in favor of Fascism. Do you not see his take over of Private business , his attempt to take over your personal Healt care and control every aspect of your life by doing so. IMPEACHMENT would be GREAT BUT the ENEMY is in POWER !! Our situation is just a reverse of Clintons IMPEACHMENT situation , NOW it is the AMERICAN VOTER who is caught with their pants down , so to speak. WE made a HUGE and possibly FATAL MISTAKE in 2008 election. Hopefully by the GRACE of GOD , AMERICA will survive until the BALLOT BOX in 2010 & 2012 reverses our SHAME!
VOTE YOUR PRNCIPLES over PARTY in 2010 &2012- Throw those who support obama out regardless of Party !! THINK!

If I thought you were capable of understanding just how dangerous this past election was to every American I would gladly bring you up to date . BUT , I fear your just a far leftist that cares only for some of the "spoils" that will come to you by keeping your eyes closed to the destruction of America . So , I bid you farewell until you get a mind of your own , a desire to be the best you can be without a fascist government doing it for you ! It does make life worth while when YOU create your own wealth and not have a government steal from the "producers " and give it to you for your vote!THINK!

"Republicans"?

Amen!

Yawn. When he breaks the law, then we can talk. Much the same as I told the liberals the drop the nonsense that Bush should be impeached. I knew that impeaching Clinton was dumb simply on the premise that it would create a tit for tat situation for the forseeable future.

Just the premise of this post illustrates the rank ignorance and stupidity that prevails amongst the wingnuts. It's absurd, groundless, pointless and not even a topic among intelligent people. Yet look at the "me too" chorus it created on this thread.

It's a convention of mindless buffoons. Just like a pack of mongrels barking at the moon thinking they're accomplishing something.

Too funny.

You know what gets me. I really tired of hearing Obama blame the republicans. I was not a fan of GW Bush, especially in his 2nd term.

You would think that Obama would value this challenge-to fix our problems, but he doesn't. Blaming is so unproductive, don't you think? I guess you would then think that a critical problem we are facing now is the 2016 Olympics that Obama is rushing to get resolved when our nation is under attack!

Wake up and smell the coffee! My favorite cliché

You know what gets me?:rolleyes:

When people who couldn't fix coffee let alone get elected as President of the United States of American whine because our President hasn't cured every problem known to man in his first few months in office.

The fact is President Obama is moving forward on many MANY fronts. As I clearly recall the whining WAS that he was doing too many things at once. But when it's a convenient rap now just say he's not doing enough.:rolleyes:

The economy has stabilized under President Obama, Health Insurance Reform is pending and things are moving along well. By the end of 2010 this country will be in much better shape and the Republicants will still whine... smear, whine & obstruct... that's basically all they do.

One of my favorite cliché...

You know what gets me?:rolleyes:

When people who couldn't fix coffee let alone get elected as President of the United States of American whine because our President hasn't cured every problem known to man in his first few months in office.

The fact is President Obama is moving forward on many MANY fronts. As I clearly recall the whining WAS that he was doing too many things at once. But when it's a convenient rap now just say he's not doing enough.:rolleyes:

The economy has stabilized under President Obama, Health Insurance Reform is pending and things are moving along well. By the end of 2010 this country will be in much better shape and the Republicants will still whine... smear, whine & obstruct... that's basically all they do.

One of my favorite cliché...

So you're telling us that it's Republicans who are "whining because Obama hasn't cured every problem known to man"???

You are very confused. Have you sought help?

:confused:

Yet look at the "me too" chorus it created on this thread.
Does your "me too chorus" apply to the posters who said he should be impeached? Or to the posters who said he should not be?

You need to get your story straight before you try to bash people. Starting by explaining how differing replies with different ideas comprise a "me too" chorus. :rolleyes:

It's a convention of mindless buffoons. Just like a pack of mongrels barking at the moon thinking they're accomplishing something.
Well, one of the posters here is certainly acting that way. Though I wouldn't go so far as to call him a "convention" or a "pack".

Werbung:
Back