Should public intoxication be against the law?

Should public intoxication be against the law?

• Yes,I think it should

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No,Cause being drunk is your right

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

steveox

I think it should be a law in America. Its a law in Russia that I know. If youre drunk while walking on the sidewalk in Russia you can get arrested for it. But in America isn't against the law to get drunk when youre out on the street.

Werbung:
What about this?
pd1927452.jpg

I think its disorderly.

L.A. lets drunks sleep on the sidewalks. Gross. I wished they would do something about it too. Most of those people belong in a hospital anyway.

L.A. lets drunks sleep on the sidewalks. Gross. I wished they would do something about it too. Most of those people belong in a hospital anyway.

"doing something" costs money they dont have. even running them off costs more than ignoring them.

much the same reason SanFran does little about their bums crapping where ever they happen to feel it (like pigeons) .

"doing something" costs money they dont have. even running them off costs more than ignoring them.

much the same reason SanFran does little about their bums crapping where ever they happen to feel it (like pigeons) .

If they interfere with commerce and the business owners complain, or they've caused trouble, the cops will do something about it. But I've passed by places every day where the same drunks, have their same spots on the sidewalks, they've almost become permanent fixtures to that location.

You could give someone street directions by them. Turn left at the corner where the guy has three shopping carts covered with a blue tarp and a large refrigerator box.

If they interfere with commerce and the business owners complain, or they've caused trouble, the cops will do something about it. But I've passed by places every day where the same drunks, have their same spots on the sidewalks, they've almost become permanent fixtures to that location.

You could give someone street directions by them. Turn left at the corner where the guy has three shopping carts covered with a blue tarp and a large refrigerator box.

and so it.is.that there is fierce competition for prime real estate where one.is less likely to get run off.

There was a wacko woman that had built her own little condo in a stand of thick bushes. You couldn't really see her stuff from the street, but if you drove through a parking lot on the back side you could see some of it.

She would wear a long heavy coat, even when it was 80 deg. She was very nasty to people and would curse them out.

Werbung:
It should not be illegal to be drunk in public. But it should be illegal to stagger around knocking people down.

Neither should it be illegal to sleep on public sidewalks. Homeless people need help not jail time.

Back