Should taping phone conversations on inmates become illegal?

steveox

George Zimmerrman made 150 calls from jail were all recorded. Why isnt the ACLU taking this case to the U.S Supreme court for illegal phone recording as a violation of civil rights?

Werbung:
Its an civil rights violation.When republicans do it Al Sharpton gets all upset about it just like he complained about the Bush admin on illegal wiretaping.

If they didn't listen in on the calls, the criminals would continue to do business, put hits out on their enemies etc. I think they get to talk to their lawyers in privacy.

If they didn't listen in on the calls, the criminals would continue to do business, put hits out on their enemies etc. I think they get to talk to their lawyers in privacy.

Nope,Zimmerman talked to his lawyer about his bank accounts and it sent to the judge that ordered him back to jail because he lied about his accounts.

Nope,Zimmerman talked to his lawyer about his bank accounts and it sent to the judge that ordered him back to jail because he lied about his accounts.

I heard it was in a phone call with his wife.

Werbung:
Criminals who talk on jailhouse phones quickly let us know precisely how stupid they really are.
An important investigative tool.
WHO--on God's green Earth--would expect "Privacy" on a jailhouse phone.

Want rights?--stay out of jail.

Back