Should the blue states secede from the union?

We already produce 1/6 of the GDP with 1/9 of the population. Just imagine what we could do if we didn't have to put up with the policies of those presidents from Texas, like Bush I and II, and LBJ! Darned liberals anyway. Here, when there is a deficit, we recall the governor. In Washington, they just let the Texas presidents continue to spend.

Don't you mean they let all the Presidents continue to spend...

Werbung:
Hmm...seems to me that almost all the oil would be in the red states (Gulf Coast, Florida, Alaska). And hey, it might ACTUALLY BE DRILLED FOR.

Hmm...seems to me that almost all the oil would be in the red states (Gulf Coast, Florida, Alaska). And hey, it might ACTUALLY BE DRILLED FOR.

YEP :)

I am not sure what the blue states make anymore, they used to make all sorts of stuff but now we buy everything from China.

It would be so nice if it were more than just a dream. If we dont do something we are only going to further degrade into only God knows what

This "jesusland" map goes back to what - the 2004 election? Stick to what you're good at Popeye - defamation.

But what if there were such a separation? Looks like what the new United States would lose would be Hollyweird, the Chicago slums, and the parasitic classes of the northeast: lawyers, bankrupt investment banks, and Ivy League lib professors - BIG LOSS. :D

I think it is worth pointing out that Canada supplies more oil to the US than all the domestic sources. Canada supplies more oil to us than any ME country. So this little snipe job is inaccurate. :cool:

YEP :)

I am not sure what the blue states make anymore, they used to make all sorts of stuff but now we buy everything from China.

It would be so nice if it were more than just a dream. If we dont do something we are only going to further degrade into only God knows what

Of course it has been leaders from red states who let mega corps maximize profits while hurting the American worker by sending those jobs to China and elsewhere.

Of course it has been leaders from red states who let mega corps maximize profits while hurting the American worker by sending those jobs to China and elsewhere.

And THAT is completely inaccurate. Go back and look at when all of the tax codes that compelled those companies to go overseas in the first place were passed and signed into law. You'll quickly discover that they were sponsored by Dim-O-Craps, passed by Dim-O-Crap Congresses, and signed by Dim-O-Crap Presidents.

OOPS!:eek:

HINT: think FDR.

If we could really do this, the United States would make stuff, and none of the jobs would be shipped over seas. Of course all the unions would go with the blue states and thus a huge burdon and problem gone to canada. Class war fare would end and thats two big current problems just gone over night.

If we could really do this, the United States would make stuff, and none of the jobs would be shipped over seas. Of course all the unions would go with the blue states and thus a huge burdon and problem gone to canada. Class war fare would end and thats two big current problems just gone over night.

The best way to get all of those companies to come back to the US would be for us to compel our government to repeal the 16th Amendment and institute the FairTax in it's place.

I think it is worth pointing out that Canada supplies more oil to the US than all the domestic sources. Canada supplies more oil to us than any ME country. So this little snipe job is inaccurate. :cool:

I think it is worth pointing out that the US drills for only a tiny fraction of its available oil, so your response is irrelevant.

The best way to get all of those companies to come back to the US would be for us to compel our government to repeal the 16th Amendment and institute the FairTax in it's place.

Well first lets seperate the states then get the fair tax for the New United States of America.

I really want a seperation. I hate this marriage of blue and red states and I am sure most blue people hate it too. The best part is the blue states dont mind leaving American and going off to be a part of some other country, so we still get to be the USA well I guess the NUSA eww nusa sounds icky

Well first lets seperate the states then get the fair tax for the New United States of America.

I really want a seperation. I hate this marriage of blue and red states and I am sure most blue people hate it too. The best part is the blue states dont mind leaving American and going off to be a part of some other country, so we still get to be the USA well I guess the NUSA eww nusa sounds icky

The real problem is that there really aren't any "Blue States" (except for maybe Taxachussetts and Rhode Island), there are just "Blue cities" and "Blue counties". I think a FAR better plan is to simply buy out all the libs, and send 'em to Canada where they'll be MUCH happier, and so will we.

countymap.jpg

The real problem is that there really aren't any "Blue States" (except for maybe Taxachussetts and Rhode Island), there are just "Blue cities" and "Blue counties". I think a FAR better plan is to simply buy out all the libs, and send 'em to Canada where they'll be MUCH happier, and so will we.

countymap.jpg

There are toooooo many of them to buy them out. They hold small land areas I agree but there are almost as many people in those small areas than rest of the country. I dont like Southern Cal, I dont like NY and Western Washington and Western Oregon either really. I would be willing to give them those chunks if it would end this mess without blood shed. So if we gave them a few states and they promised to never come back it really does seem worth it. I would not want to give them any money though. Canada could have the land for the price of taking the people that come with it.

Werbung:
Back