Should the blue states secede from the union?

If we dont do something soon there will be actual fighting, actual blood shed a real civil war

Oh well, considering that most liberals are "anti-gun", and don't own any themselves, much less actually know how to use them, and Republicans are the ones that "cling to guns or religion", it really shouldn't take that long, or be that bloody, and we'll even know how to say a prayer over their dead bodies when we give them a decent Christian burial.:D

Werbung:
I heard that 65% of Alaska is federal land. That's a huge territory. Maybe we could swap that for where they are, and move them all up there? Bunz would like it. :D

But one wonders how they could survive. They would consist of:

- 95% of all lawyers, like John Edwards, Hillary, and Obama
- 90% of all government school teachers
- 95% of all university humanities profs
- 90% of blacks
- 2/3 of all hispanics
- 100% of illegal aliens
- 99% of Hollywierd
- 90% of all deadbeats, welfare clients, hippies, druggies, and gays

Sounds like an interesting society. :D

There are toooooo many of them to buy them out. They hold small land areas I agree but there are almost as many people in those small areas than rest of the country. I dont like Southern Cal, I dont like NY and Western Washington and Western Oregon either really. I would be willing to give them those chunks if it would end this mess without blood shed. So if we gave them a few states and they promised to never come back it really does seem worth it. I would not want to give them any money though. Canada could have the land for the price of taking the people that come with it.

Sorry "NO O" but this is where we part company. Too many good and decent men have paid the ultimate price for this land, and I'm not about to give up a single square inch of it to ANYONE without a fight, and believe me when I say, that IS something that Uncle Sam spent a LOT of time, and a LOT of money teaching me EXACTLY how to do. If they honestly think that America is that AFU, then they can pack their crap and GET OUT, we don't have any walls around this country to keep anybody in, and there's nobody that I know of that'll shed a single tear at their departure.

Besides that, didn't Thomas Jefferson say that "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants, it is it's natural manure"? Well, we're LONG overdue.

Sorry "NO O" but this is where we part company. Too many good and decent men have paid the ultimate price for this land, and I'm not about to give up a single square inch of it to ANYONE without a fight, and believe me when I say, that IS something that Uncle Sam spent a LOT of time, and a LOT of money teaching me EXACTLY how to do. If they honestly think that America is that AFU, then they can pack their crap and GET OUT, we don't have any walls around this country to keep anybody in, and there's nobody that I know of that'll shed a single tear at their departure.

Besides that, didn't Thomas Jefferson say that "the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants, it is it's natural manure"? Well, we're LONG overdue.

Well they always promise to move to Canada when a republican wins the white house but they never go, except for Johnny Depp. At least he actually went some place else!

I agree we are long over due. I just don’t want to have to actually kill anyone if I didn't have to, that is why the land deal. If we had the money to actually pay them to go away I would be up for that, we just don’t have the money, and they only threaten to leave they never actually do it.

So... that leaves little options. The way things are now, and they will only get worse, I mean way worse no matter who wins. It’s pretty depressing

Oh well, considering that most liberals are "anti-gun", and don't own any themselves, much less actually know how to use them, and Republicans are the ones that "cling to guns or religion", it really shouldn't take that long, or be that bloody, and we'll even know how to say a prayer over their dead bodies when we give them a decent Christian burial.:D

Well they claim they hate guns but look at liberal controlled cities. They have more gun crime than anyone. In places where gun rights are respected the gun crime rates are low, so they have guns and they are not afraid to use them. More people died last year in the Chicago streets than did in Iraq.

So it would be bloody, dang bloody and I would like to find another way to solve it. If we could get the holyweird elitists to go first, maybe the rest would follow?

I love that decent Christian funeral line, it was funny!

I heard that 65% of Alaska is federal land. That's a huge territory. Maybe we could swap that for where they are, and move them all up there? Bunz would like it. :D

But one wonders how they could survive. They would consist of:

- 95% of all lawyers, like John Edwards, Hillary, and Obama
- 90% of all government school teachers
- 95% of all university humanities profs
- 90% of blacks
- 2/3 of all hispanics
- 100% of illegal aliens
- 99% of Hollywierd
- 90% of all deadbeats, welfare clients, hippies, druggies, and gays

Sounds like an interesting society. :D

NO WAY! I will go live in Alaska some day, don’t mess this up for me!!!!!
Most of the people in Alaska are conservative and care about all the same things I care about. I would not wish that on them EVER! Give them America's Bethlehem, the birth place of their messiah :)

I could give Hawaii up (assuming he really was born there)

Well they claim they hate guns but look at liberal controlled cities. They have more gun crime than anyone. In places where gun rights are respected the gun crime rates are low, so they have guns and they are not afraid to use them. More people died last year in the Chicago streets than did in Iraq.

That's gang bangers killing gang bangers. Have you ever seen any of them shoot? They don't even know how to properly hold a weapon, and they always use the "spray and pray" method of engagement. Any good hunter, and damned near any Soldier can take out 100 of them with NO problem. In fact, the only problem that they would have would be having enough ammunition and coffee!

So it would be bloody, dang bloody and I would like to find another way to solve it.

It would be better for everyone if we can, but if it does come down to it, I will protect me and mine, and if they do manage to take me down, I'll have a LOT of company when I get to the Pearly Gates.

If we could get the holyweird elitists to go first, maybe the rest would follow?

Personally, I wouldn't wait for them to go, I'd have had them arrested, charged, tried, convicted and sentenced to deportation LONG ago.

I love that decent Christian funeral line, it was funny!

I do try to please!

Baloney, I live in a rural area, I own a gun...always have. Your generalization just doesn't fit the facts.

With the Church and the Republicans so powerful in Jesusland all the poor people would die of starvation as these two institutions bleed them dry.

Then next poorest would be next etc until there were two obese gun toting thieving hypocrites trying to kill each other.

You never know, it might just work

With the Church and the Republicans so powerful in Jesusland all the poor people would die of starvation as these two institutions bleed them dry.

Then next poorest would be next etc until there were two obese gun toting thieving hypocrites trying to kill each other.

You never know, it might just work

"obese gun toting thieving hypocrites"?? :rolleyes:

You ought to get a job as speech-writer for Obama bin Ladin - you'r fit right in.

It would be better for everyone if we can, but if it does come down to it, I will protect me and mine, and if they do manage to take me down, I'll have a LOT of company when I get to the Pearly Gates.
My dad taught me to shoot a gun as soon as I was old enough to hold it and while I'm not an avid hunter, I can certainly outshoot any liberal gang banger lol. Libs wouldn't stand a chance if things got hairy cause not enough of them could even work the safety on a gun let alone shoot straight and if they tried to use the military, i'm sure there'd be a coup. The American armed forces would not go against the people in a full scale battle.

The stats on gun usage are hilarious

In abou 1% of cases they are used by the owner for protection.

In about 11% of cases they are taken off the owner and used on them.

In most cases they are used in drinken rages against family members

In 4% of cases they are discovered by children and used on their family in error.

The stats on gun usage are hilarious

In abou 1% of cases they are used by the owner for protection.

In about 11% of cases they are taken off the owner and used on them.

In most cases they are used in drinken rages against family members

In 4% of cases they are discovered by children and used on their family in error.

Kind of like abortion huh? How 1% of cases are rape or incest, but we cling to the idea that it must be legal because of these reasons.

Werbung:
Well first lets seperate the states then get the fair tax for the New United States of America.

I really want a seperation. I hate this marriage of blue and red states and I am sure most blue people hate it too. The best part is the blue states dont mind leaving American and going off to be a part of some other country, so we still get to be the USA well I guess the NUSA eww nusa sounds icky

Isn't Oregon among the blue states?

I thought you were a red state kind of person.

I think FF's map is a much more accurate depiction of the influence of the two parties by geography. I live in a very red portion of a very blue state, with people around here liking to rant about how San Francisco and LA dominate state politics. They do, of course, since they have most of the population, and there really isn't much that the Central Valley could do about it. Maybe if we refused to feed them.... no, they'd just buy it somewhere else.

Back