Should we Reinterpret the Constitution?

Unite Our Nation

Let me begin by saying hello to everyone! :)

As an independent thinker, I never take one media source as the truth. I've found lies even on Fact.org. Amazing. :(

Just this morning I listened to this interview by Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck

Quote from Obama:

“IT’S A TRAGEDY THE CONSTITUTION WASN’T RADICALLY REINTERPRETED TO FORCE REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH FOR AFRICAN AMERICANS…AND IT’S STILL AN ISSUE TODAY.”

Additionally,
[*]"IT DIDN'T BREAK FREE FROM THE ESSENTIAL CONTRAINTS THAT WERE PLACED BY THE FOUNDING FATHERS IN THE CONSTITUTION
[/LIST]

and, "I THINK THAT ONE OF THE TRAGEDY OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT WAS UM THAT THE MOVEMENT BECAME SO COURT FOCUSSED THERE WAS A TENDANCY TO LOSE THE POLITICAL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZING ACTIVITIES ON THE GROUND THAT ARE ABLE TO PUT TOGETHER THE ACTUAL COALITION OF POWER THROUGH WHICH YOU BRING ABOUT THE REDISTRIBUTIVE CHANGE." :eek:

So is this above where we want to take our Nation?

Werbung:
Let me begin by saying hello to everyone! :)

As an independent thinker, I never take one media source as the truth. I've found lies even on Fact.org. Amazing. :(

Just this morning I listened to this interview by Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck

Quote from Obama:

“IT’S A TRAGEDY THE CONSTITUTION WASN’T RADICALLY REINTERPRETED TO FORCE REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH FOR AFRICAN AMERICANS…AND IT’S STILL AN ISSUE TODAY.”

Additionally,
[*]"IT DIDN'T BREAK FREE FROM THE ESSENTIAL CONTRAINTS THAT WERE PLACED BY THE FOUNDING FATHERS IN THE CONSTITUTION
[/LIST]

and, "I THINK THAT ONE OF THE TRAGEDY OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT WAS UM THAT THE MOVEMENT BECAME SO COURT FOCUSSED THERE WAS A TENDANCY TO LOSE THE POLITICAL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZING ACTIVITIES ON THE GROUND THAT ARE ABLE TO PUT TOGETHER THE ACTUAL COALITION OF POWER THROUGH WHICH YOU BRING ABOUT THE REDISTRIBUTIVE CHANGE." :eek:

So is this above where we want to take our Nation?

Only if you're a COMMUNIST like Obama!

If you listen to the sound clip from his interview, it is very very scary.

We are all in for a wild, wild ride if BO gets in the white house.

I'm normally not a type to panic, but I will if obama gets in because of his clearly biased views and those of his wife...whom they say he listens VERY closely to.

Does anyone believe that a person can listen every Sunday for 20 YEARS to a hatemonger and not AGREE with what the person was saying over and over ad nauseum?!!! :eek:

well look at the bright side the more obama sucks and ruins the country the better it will feel to fix it 4 years from now. Maybe someone like Reagan will rise to the top by then and be able to fix things.

Some times you dont know how good you have it till its gone, I kind of think that we are there. I hear this silly stuff that we are in the worst economy since the great depression. Heck life under Carter was so freaking bad my mother had to feed us horse meat because there was no money for food. we lived on pinto beans, horse meat and tortillias. We almost lost our house, gas lines and it was funny because I just loved jimmy carter :)

Lets let Obama take us back to that. and it will wake up those who have no memory of the missery index

The worst thing that could happen, may just be the best thing that can hapen. We all have to hang in there and get thru it.

"Reinterpreting" the constitution, ie, legislating from the bench, has been going on by libs on the USSC for around 40 years - it's nothing new. It's a great irony, and very ominous, that Obama criticized the Warren court, the worst one for inventing liberal law from whole cloth, as not going far enough with it's "reinterpretations".

It is being said that the stock market isn't coming above water because everyone (with a brain) are taking their money out of the market before obama gets in.

Many, many well respected economists have said that if taxes get raised, our Country will go into a depression. Scares the hell out of me. My grandmother still talks about those times.

I remember the Carter years too! The worst our Country has seen. It always amazes me that he has never "fessed up" to the damage him and his Congress buds did.

Clinton at least has come clean about his cupability in this mess and I respect him highly for that!

Can he honestly take this oath?

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

In congress did he take this one in good faith?:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the Constitution of the United States."

Can he honestly take this oath?

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

In congress did he take this one in good faith?:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the Constitution of the United States."

NO! He cannot. He has already made it perfectly clear that he has absolutely no intention of honoring his Oath, and that he in fact plans of intentionally violating it from the very first day he takes office.

Reinterpreting the constitution is how the politicians have ruined our country to begin with.

Werbung:
I would argue that the Constitution should not be modified. Although it was written in a different historical time period, language, and culture than modern times, its principles have served as the framework of political thinking (no matter how weird or distorted our thinking can get) for over 400 years. We need that kind of foundation if we are to continue forward.

Back