Sicko

Alana

I just watched the DVD Sicko which is an in depth look at healthcare systems around the world including the U.S., Cuba, France, England and Norway. It includes interviews with citizens of those countries as well as Americans who are living in those countries for business or family reasons or whatever.

I am interested in knowing of other videos that do this same type of in-depth interviews and comparison with other countries??

I also liked the theme song by Tom Morello and cannot find it on any album by the Nightwatchmen. I wonder if it's available at any music stores??

Werbung:
I just watched the DVD Sicko which is an in depth look at healthcare systems around the world including the U.S., Cuba, France, England and Norway. It includes interviews with citizens of those countries as well as Americans who are living in those countries for business or family reasons or whatever.
Can't let this pass without the health-care-industry's dirty-tricks, in response.....later used as Republican talking-points,

Back