Since 9/11 Americans have killed around 300,000 Americans

Dawkinsrocks

So, let's assume for the sake of argument that AQ did perpetrate the attack on the twin towers, this means that Americans have killed around a hundred times as many Americans as AQ have done on US soil between September 8th 2001 and today

So which group is worse...Americans or AQ?

Werbung:
Why do you continue to post absurd statements and fail to back them up with credible sources?

Please post a credible source backing your statement.

I wonder if the mods are monitoring your posts. I sure hope so.

Apologies, I made a typo

Americans have only killed 200,000 Americans during the period in question

(the average annual murder rate during the period is 17'000)

I don't think this materially alters the question I raise

I cannot see how my question is absurd

I can see how it might be unpopular as it proves that despite the efforts of the US Government to demonise Muslims, Americans are much more at risk from Americans than they are from Muslims

This of course does not help people in the US to accept the slaughter of Muslims in war so they do things like describe it as absurd

Your continual demand for sources is merely an acknowledgement of your own ignorance

For example, if I said WW2 started in 1939 would you be demanding sources or does a rudimentary grasp of history suffice?

In this example all you need to know is the average annual murder rate in the US (say 27,000) and the number of victims of 9/11 (roughly 3,000).

A simple piece of arithmetic can then be applied (1 x 3000 here 1 = the number of attacks on the towers and 11.5 x 27,000 where 11.5 = the number of years since 9/11)

The exact numbers are irrelevant to the overall point

The fact that you need sources to be able to evaluate this is utterly bizarre

And I'd love to hear why my question is absurd

It makes clear sense to me

What, I suspect, is meant is that Gone doesn't like the inevitable consequence of having to face the reality that Americans are much more dangerous to Americans than any Muslims

Despite your governments efforts to demonise them to justify killing them in wars.

No. Your failure to back any of the absurd posts you have made here, indicates you are a propagandist or a fool.

So do you now accept that my question is valid?

not really.

every jihadi is authorized by his religion to kill me as I'm an infidel and I'm not converting. I have no way of knowing if any person I see is a jihadi or not.

I'm in virtually danger of being involved in a crime of passion or drug related or other crime which account for the bulk of those murders.

so we're down to being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I don't place myself in high crime areas so thats minimized but jihadis can be anywhere.

loads of information regarding murder

That is just bizarre

The stats are what matters here, not your prejudices

There clearly aren't jihadists all around you or you'd be dead by your argument

You a also far more likely to die in your car than from a terrorist attack

Do you need a link to support this claim?

You a also far more likely to die in your car than from a terrorist attack

Do you need a link to support this claim?

I may very well be more likely to be struck by lightning as well but its nothing personal or intentional with the lightning. cant say that about jihadis. there is a notable difference between murder and other causes of death.

Ok so let's return to the fact that many many more Americans are killed in America than are killed by AQ

Your point about jihadists was just ridculous and evidence of how the propaganda has warped your thinking

The facts are inassailable.

Funny how all these alleged jihadists don't seem to have murdered anyone in the US outside of the alleged attack by them on 9/11.

Werbung:
Back