Since when Poker became a sport?

Werbung:
Its a game of luck. Just like playing the lotto is. If The Lottery was that simple why don't you tell me the winning numbers for saturdays power ball jackpot.

Its a game of luck. Just like playing the lotto is. If The Lottery was that simple why don't you tell me the winning numbers for saturdays power ball jackpot.
If it was like the Lotto, why do the same people end up at the end of huge tournaments? You win the world series of poker 7 times, and then say yea it was luck. It was luck that x overbet bet the pot, Y looked at his poker chips and not your when he bet telling you he was bluffing, that you knew z was playing aggressive so you slow rolled him into betting to the point where he had to call your all in. Just luck with Aces you folded because you knew the way he was betting he hit trips on the River and then bet low to try to lure you in....

VS I guessed 5 numbers.

When government realized there wete taxrs to be had. anywhere else is illegal.
And it should not be, also not all states have it illegal. Also Poker played for no cash is legal, that does not change if its a sport or not. I use to play poker tournaments all the time legally. Slots are gambling poker is skill. Plus if Goverments only cared about taxes, it would be legal as it would bring in lots of tax dollars.

And it should not be, also not all states have it illegal. Also Poker played for no cash is legal, that does not change if its a sport or not. I use to play poker tournaments all the time legally. Slots are gambling poker is skill. Plus if Goverments only cared about taxes, it would be legal as it would bring in lots of tax dollars.
It is legal so long as its sanctioned. I agree that govt has no place in gamblig. Is it really poker if you have no skin in the game ? : )
I do believe there is an element of luck that technique can help minimize to some extent.

It is legal so long as its sanctioned. I agree that govt has no place in gamblig. Is it really poker if you have no skin in the game ? : )
I do believe there is an element of luck that technique can help minimize to some extent.

you have it backwards, its skill with a little luck. Only people who don't know how to play and play well think its ther other. A Majority of hands played are won with no cards shown. And While luck may win you a hand, its like a blind man swinging at a baseball at 95 mph...sure you may hit one but your never going to make the all star team.

And when we played, outside of when playing for money...we play for prizes and those are legal so long as value is not to high. Also Pride. I would rather win then lose...money or not.

you have it backwards, its skill with a little luck. Only people who don't know how to play and play well think its ther other. A Majority of hands played are won with no cards shown. And While luck may win you a hand, its like a blind man swinging at a baseball at 95 mph...sure you may hit one but your never going to make the all star team.

And when we played, outside of when playing for money...we play for prizes and those are legal so long as value is not to high. Also Pride. I would rather win then lose...money or not.
Well it us a game so you should enjoy it. Never found poker that interesting petsonally more into bridge and like games.

Werbung:
Why don't ESPN televise the Monopoly tourney?
new-500x372.jpg

Same stupid shit like poker tourney.

Back