Sister Sarah; A FAUX-Newsie!!!!

Werbung:
I hear they signed her becuse Fox was getting to Left wing, and they needed more Balance )

Yeh... lol!:D You know how FIXED NEWS likes to hold that fair and balanced line real tight.

I've said for awhile now that Miss Wasilla should go the Mike Huckabee route... guess she's listening!:D

I hear they signed her becuse Fox was getting to Left wing, and they needed more Balance )
Lemme guess....this was the result of an E.R.-visit, right?

What was the overall-height, you fell? Did you hit your head, on the way down...or, was it the final-impact that prompted your hallucinations?

:confused:

No it doesn't. However only focusing on what someone you don't like says doesn't do anything. Of course you assume that only non libs believe stupid things. Newsflash: Educated people don't get their news from mainstream TELEVISION.

No it doesn't. However only focusing on what someone you don't like says doesn't do anything. Of course you assume that only non libs believe stupid things. Newsflash: Educated people don't get their news from mainstream TELEVISION.

realy I think only non libs belive stupid things? I was not aware of that, I guess I will have to stop thinking that liberals belive stupid things as well...Thank you for you advice..

and 90+ of American gets there news from Fox, and other Mainstream news sources...since they also Vote...its important that when one side is full of it, makes crap up, calls iteself Fair and Balances Yet is far from any of them...that they be called on it.

Just becuse they are stupid, does not make there votes count as less

Point taken.

FOX does have a core audience that Caribou Barbie does appeal to.
Yepper...that soccer mom with the I.Q. of dirt and the factual base of toilet that's clogged up should fit right into the Faux TV media screeching heads...just another reason to make sure that FAUX TV isn't on my selection option for my remote...I'll just edit that channel out of the rotation ;)

Werbung:
Back